I Wanted To See You Again

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

I was practically dancing in the street. People passing by shook their heads and gave me weird looks, but I didn't care! Jun Tae was alive and she worked right down the street!! I danced all the way to the coffee shop that she now owned and put my hand on the door handle, but I froze when I saw Jun Tae in the shop with another guy. He was wiping down the tables and she was at the cash register, counting the money.

The guy walked behind the counter where Jun Tae was and ‘pretended’ to fix the magazines. Jun Tae smiled as though she knew what he was doing and continued to count the money. I opened the door quietly and listened in on their conversation.

"So Jun Tae..." The guy said. "Are you going to close up the shop or should I?"

"I could close up... You don't have to worry." Jun Tae replied, not taking her eyes off the money.

"Oh..." The guy sighed. Jun Tae smiled.

"Did you want to close up?" She asked, finally looking at him.

"W-well..." The guy stuttered. "I was kinda hoping that we could close up together. Then maybe we could get some ice cream later?" I’m pretty sure I was turning really red right about now! Who does this guy think he is?! Asking out my girlfriend!! Then again, she didn't remember who I was, but she was still mine!! Jun Tae put the money back into the register and faced him.

"You have a lot of guts asking the boss out." She smiled. Why was she smiling?! She's not seriously thinking about going out with this guy is she? He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah... Zhou Mi said the same thing." he said. Jun Tae put her hand on his and he blushed. I tightened my fists around the handle of the door.

"That sounds great Henry..." She said. Henry... So that's his name. He smiled and looked as though he was going to jump for joy. "But... I make it a thing not to date my employee's... It might not be good for business." She explained.

"Oh..." he said with a frown.

"Awww... Don't be sad!!" Jun Tae said as she pulled him into a hug. "We could still go out for ice cream." I swear I was practically breaking the handle off this door. Jun Tae pulled away from Henry and smiled. "But we'll go as friends. Sound good?" She asked. Henry nodded. "Now... Let me are that cute smile of yours." Henry smiled and Jun Tae giggled. "That’s better."

She walked away from the counter and headed my way. Oh no... What do I do? She's getting closer. It’s too late to run... Think fast Sungmin. I opened up the door and Jun Tae looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh..." she said. "Sungmin-shii... What brings you here?"

"Um... I came to get some coffee..." I said. "I'm supposed to be your first customer, remember?"

“Aren’t you a little late?” She asked.

I shrugged and smiled. “I guess I just wanted to see you again.” She turned light pink and looked away. Aish~ she’s so cute when she’s nervous. She ushered me in the shop and I looked around.  

"I'm sorry sir..." Henry said, wiping down a glass cup. "We're closing up right now..."

"Its okay Henry..." Jun Tae said. "He's a friend of mine." A friend? Great … I was back in the friend zone.

"But we're supposed to close up at 8:00..." Henry said as he looked me up and down.

"Its only 7:40." Jun Tae looking at her watch. "I think we have enough time to serve one more customer." She smiled at me. I smiled back, when I looked up at Henry, he looked as though he was going to break the glass in his hands.

"What would you like?" Jun Tae asked me.

"Umm..." I looked at the menu. "I’ll have a vanilla latte.”

“I love that drink…” She said. I knew she would.

“I guess we have a lot in common.” I said.

“I guess we do…” She said. We smiled at each other, when Henry cleared his throat.

“Right… a vanilla latte…” She scribbled it down on a piece of paper. “Anything else?”

“Make it two…” I said.

“Oh… Are you taking one home?” She asked.

“Nope…” I said. “One is for you… I thought we could hang out for a bit…”

“Uh…” She looked at Henry, who put his head down. “Mianhae… I kinda have plans…” I frowned. I was hoping she would cancel with Henry, she said she didn’t date her employees. “Maybe some other time?” She asked.

“Sure…” I said, I thought I saw Henry give a small smirk, but I ignored him. “You can go ahead and cancel the other latte.” She smiled and went to make my latte. After she was done, she gave it to me and walked me to the door. I pulled out my wallet to pay, but she stopped me.

“This is on the house.” She said. “Since you were ‘supposedly’ my first customer.” She winked at me and I giggled.

“Okay… thanks…” I said. She waved and closed the door. I turned around and I walked home. I guess its okay… I mean, if Jun Tae is happy with Henry, then I’m happy for her.

~~The next day~~

I was watching T.V with the rest of Super Junior. I remember doing this before Jun Tae and I even knew each other. The members and I would sit in the living room watching re-runs and I’ve I always hated it.

“What do you guys want for dinner?” Yuki asked.

“Buldak (spicy chicken)!!” Leeteuk yelled.

“Cham pong (spicy seafood noodles)!!” Shindong said.

“Mandoo (dumplings)!!” Kyuhyun insisted.

“Mwo?!” Yuki asked. “Do I look like I’m running a restaurant? Pick one!” We all looked at each other.

“Shin ramyun (spicy ramen noodles)!!” We said in unison. Yuki sighed and went back into the kitchen.

~knock~knock~knock~

No one got up.

~knock~knock~knock~

Yuki came out of the kitchen and looked at us. “Isn’t anyone going to get that?” She asked. Some of the members mumbled some things like: ‘I’m too lazy’ ‘there’s always people knocking’ and ‘we should have bulgogi (grilled marinated beef)’ Yuki shook her head and walked to the door. I know I should have helped her, but I was one the lazy ones.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I heard a familiar voice say. I heard a pan fall and I looked at the door. Jun Tae?! She picked up the pan and held it to Yuki. “You dropped this.” She giggled.

“Oh…” Yuki said. She looked as though she’d just seen a ghost. “Thank you…”

“You’re welcome.” Jun Tae smiled. “Does Sungmin live here?” I quickly stood up and ran to the door.

“Annyeong.” I said. Jun Tae looked at me.

“Annyeong.” She smiled.

“So…” I said, stepping in front of Yuki who was staring at Jun Tae like she had come back from the dead. “What brings you here?”

“Um…” She pulled something out of her pocket and held it out to me. “You forgot this at my shop yesterday.” I looked at the object in her hand. It was a handkerchief with Hello Kitty faces all over it.

“That isn’t mine.” I said with a smile. She giggled.

“I know…” She said putting it back into her pocket. “I guess I just needed an excuse to see you again.” Oh no… Was I blushing? I can’t be blushing, what if she sees? I looked away so she couldn’t see my red face.

“Was that too corny?” She asked. I shook my head. At that moment, Super Junior came running to the door. Great, they spotted Jun Tae.

“You’re really ALIVE!!” Ryeowook said. Jun Tae looked at him like he was crazy. Kangin nudged him.

“She doesn’t know who we are.” He said. Ryeowook snapped his fingers.

“Right…” He said.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” Kangin bowed. “My name is Kangin.”

“I know who you are.” Jun Tae said. “I know all of you, I’m a big fan.” They all smiled. “My name is Jun Tae.”

“It’s really nice to meet you Jun Tae.” Leeteuk said. They smiled at each other and I cleared my throat. Jun Tae turned to me.

“So…” She said. “I was wondering if that offer was still good.”

“Eh?” I asked.

“Coffee? Ring a bell?” She asked. I then remembered that I said we would hang out.

“Right!!” I said. “Let me just get my jacket and we’ll leave.” I ran to my room and Super Junior was right on my tail.

“You’re going out with Jun Tae?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Maybe…” I said as I picked up my jacket.

“What do you have that we don’t?” Donghae asked. I shrugged and headed out of the room.

“Ready to go?” I asked. She nodded and we left. Before I closed the door, I looked at Super Junior and gave them a sly smile. They all rolled their eyes and walked back to the living room. I was going out with Jun Tae!!! YES!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mwahahahaha!!! I just HAD to put Zhou Mi and Henry in it!! Super Junior wouldn't be complete without them!! ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it in school and then edited it when I got home!! ^^ I want to try and update everyday now!! YAY!!! Comments are appreciated.^^*