Kisses and Forgiveness

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

“Haekyung-ah??” I couldn’t believe it was her!! Why was she here? What did she want from me?

“You… know her?” I turned to Jun Tae. She looked really scared and confused.

“N-ne…” I stuttered. “She’s… my ex-girlfriend…”

“Ex-girlfriend??” Yesung asked.

“We used to date in high school…” I explained.

“You do remember!!” Haekyung threw her arms around me. “I can’t believe it!!” I looked up to see Jun Tae shifting uncomfortably in her bed.

“Maybe we should take this outside, Haekyung-ah…” I grabbed her hand and she smiled.

“I remember when we used to hold hands around the school.” She giggled. “Everyone was so jealous.” I let out a deep sigh and pulled her out into the hallway. Once we were out of sight, I turned to her and she smiled.

“How could you??” I asked.

“I already told you…” She folded her arms. “She took you away from me!!”

“You broke up with me remember??” I said.

“Ahh~ oppa… I made a huge mistake!!” she said. I rolled my eyes and she pulled on my arm. “You know…I’ve never stopped loving you.” I pulled my arm away from her.

“This isn’t a joke!!” I yelled. “You put my girlfriend in the hospital because of your jealousy!!”

“GIRLFRIEND!?” She smiled. “Aniyo… I’m your girlfriend!!!”

“Ex-girlfriend…” She gave me the dirtiest look. “I’m sorry Haekyung… But Jun Tae is my girlfriend now and I... I… love her.” She gave a small huff.

“Love??” She asked. “How could you love someone who doesn’t even remember you?”

“How do you know she doesn’t remember me?”

“I’m your #1 fan…” She said. “I know everything…”

“Are you a stalker or something??” She didn’t say anything. “I think it’s best if you leave or I’m going to call the police.” I turned around and she grabbed my hand.

“I’ll leave if you do one last thing for me…” she said. I turned to her and she smiled. “Kiss me…”

“Kiss you??” I asked. “Why would I do that?”

“Its just one little kiss…” She smiled. “Unless you want your girlfriend to be a regular at this hospital.”

“You wouldn’t…”

“I think we both know that I would.” I thought about it.

“One kiss?” I asked. She nodded.

It’s just one kiss right? No one is around and I need to protect Jun Tae. This can be my only chance to keep her safe… Even if it means I have to do something I don’t want to. I placed my lips on hers and I could feel her smiling. This felt so wrong!! But it was for Jun Tae. I pulled away and Haekyung smiled.

“Did you enjoy the show?” Haekyung asked looking over my shoulder. Who was she talking to? I turned around to see Jun Tae and the rest of the members peaking out of the door.  

“J-Jun Tae-ah…” I stuttered. She looked down and slowly closed the door. I turned to Haekyung. “You knew she was there?” She smiled. I shook my head and walked away from her. I opened the door to Jun Tae’s room and saw that she was sitting in her bed, the other members were sitting around her. When I closed the door, they all looked at me.

“Jun Tae… I--”

“What were you thinking?” Leeteuk asked.

“She’s your ex-girlfriend!!!” Eunhyuk said.

“Not to mention she jumped your current girlfriend!” Donghae pouted.

“Why would you kiss her?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well… I…” I didn’t know what to say. “She asked me to…”

“So you’re just going to kiss any girl who asks?” Heechul scoffed.

“N-no…” Why was I even trying to explain myself to these guys? I looked at Jun Tae… she hasn’t looked at me or said anything since I walked in. “Jun Tae-ah… That kiss didn’t mean anything!! I swear…” She finally looked at me.

“I forgive you…” She said.

“MWO?!” The members and I asked in unison.

“You do??” Kangin asked.

“Why so quickly?” Kibum asked. She smiled at all of us.

“I just can’t seem to be mad at you for it…” She explained. “I feel as though I’ve done something much worse and what you did with Haekyung isn’t as bad as what I’ve done.” Leeteuk and I looked at each other. Was Jun Tae still guilty about cheating on me? “I just can’t seem to figure out what I did wrong…” She said looking at us.

“You’re not mad at all?” Ryeowook asked.

“Aniyo…” Jun Tae said.

“Not even a little?” Hankyung asked.

“Aniyo…”

“You really are cool Jun Tae-ah…” Siwon said. She smiled and I walked over to her.

“Kamshimnida…” I said.

“For what?” She asked.

“Being such a great girlfriend…” I said.

“Just don’t let it happen again…” She said jokingly.

“I promise…” I giggled. She smiled once more and I smiled back.

‘I love you Jun Tae-ah…’ I thought. ‘I really do!!’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuck!! I'm not very satisfied with this chapter!! But i want to hear what you guys think O-o... I hope that i can make the next chapter better... ^^ Comments are appreciated.^^*