Good News and Bad News

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

Since our 2nd month anniversary, Jun Tae and I hardly saw each other. It wasn't intentional. She's been really busy with school and her part time job at the theater and Super Junior just released their 3rd album. After a long day of signing autographs and performances, the group and I walked into our dorm. We didn't have the energy to walk all the way to our rooms so we threw ourselves down on the couch and some of the other members sat on the floor.

"Okay everyone!!" Leeteuk called. How he had the energy to still stand was a mystery to me. "We could rest for an hour, but after that we need to get ready for our next photo shoot." All the members, including myself, groaned. Leeteuk smiled at our laziness and then his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and answered it.

"Yoboseo... Ne hyung... Chincha? Areso... Kamshimnida... Annyeong..." he hung up and we all looked at him. "Good news..." he announced with a smile. "The photographer can't make the photo shoot, so it's canceled." All the members sighed in relief. "Bad news is, he's stuck at home with the flu, so we're going to have to send him some get well gifts later on." Everyone agreed and went back to relaxing.

~knock~knock~knock~

For the 2nd time today the members and I groaned. "What is it now?" Yesung asked the ceiling.

"Kyuhyun go answer the door." Heechul said.

"Wae~?" Kyuhyun asked as he kicked his feet like a little kid.

"Because you're the maknae." Kangin said.

"Aish~ that’s always your excuses." Kyuhyun said and turned to Leeteuk. "Hyung why don't you answer the-"

~knock~knock~knock~

"COME IN!!!!" I yelled to the door. It swung open and the last person anyone suspected to see, walked through the door.

"Annyeong..."

"JUN TAE-AH!!!" Everyone jumped up and ran towards her. Their energy seemed to have a huge boost when she walked through the door. They all surrounded her and I, her boyfriend, stood on the side with Leeteuk and watched her greet all the other members.

"Jun Tae-ah... How have you been?" Hankyung asked.

"You look really well..." Siwon said.

"Have you been eating well?" Shindong asked.

"Where have you been all this time?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ever since you've been dating Sungmin, you have no time for us." Donghae said.

"Okay okay break it up." I said as I pushed through the members. "Stop trying to suffocate my girlfriend." I made it to Jun Tae and she smiled at me.

"Oppa annyeong..." she said cutely.

"Annyeong..." I said with a smile. I kissed her on the cheek and the other members scoffed.

"Stop showing off Sungmin hyung." Ryeowook said. Jun Tae giggled and looked at Leeteuk. Her smile disappeared for a second and then came back.

"Leeteuk oppa..." she said. "How have you been?"

"Good..." he said. "And you?"

"Great..." she said.

"That's good to hear..." Leeteuk said. There was an awkward pause and then Kibum cleared his throat.

"So Jun Tae-ah..." he said. "What brings you here?"

"Mwo?" she asked. "I can't come to visit my favorite oppas?" We all stared at her. She huffed and then walked to the couch and sat down. "Okay you all caught me..." she said. "I have some good news and I have some bad news."

"Oh boy..." Donghae said. "More good and bad news."

"Good news first..." Shindong said. "It always prepares us for the bad news."

"Okay..." she said. She took a deep breath and swallowed. "I got accepted to the collage I wanted..." Everyone cheered. I hugged her and so did the others.

"That's really good news Jun Tae!!" I said. "Congratulations!!!"

"Kamshimnida oppa..." she said with a smile.

"What's the bad news?" Leeteuk asked. We all looked at him, but he kept his eyes on Jun Tae.

"Hyung..." Yesung said. "She just told us she's going to collage. Don't make her tell us the ba-"

"It's okay..." she said. She took another deep breath. "I think you guys should know…The bad news is... The collage I applied for is in California..."

"Mwo?!?" We all yelled in unison.

"California?!" Heechul asked.

"That's like on the other side of the world!" Kangin said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I don't think Leeteuk liked the idea either. He stormed into his room and slammed the door. Jun Tae sighed.

"Jun Tae-ah..." I said. She looked at me. "Are you leaving?"

"Well..." she said. "Not yet... Orientations are next week Tuesday and, well, I'm leaving this Saturday."

"Saturday?!" Shindong asked.

"But that's only two days away..." Siwon said.

"Ne..." she said. "So I came to see if you guys were okay with it-"

"ANIYO~~" the members said in unison.

"I thought you might say that..." Jun Tae said with a sigh.

"Jun Tae-ah..." I called. She looked at me. "Do you really want to go to this school?" She smiled at me.

"Ne... I really do…" she said. "But if you don't want me to then I can-"

"If it's what you want..." I said. "Then I will support you all the way."

"MWO?!?!" the others said. A huge smile spread across Jun Tae's face and she hugged me.

"Thank you soooo much oppa!!!" she said. She pulled away from me and smiled. "This is why you are the best boyfriend in the whole world!!" I giggled and the others groaned.

"Stop it!!!" Eunhyuk yelled. "It's burning my eyes!!!" Jun Tae and I giggled.

"I should go home and pack." Jun Tae said. She gave me a small peck on the lips, waved goodbye to everyone and left. All the members folded their arms and faced me.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"You just gave Jun Tae permission to leave us." Hankyung said. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys... I'm not going to let her give up her dream..." I told them. "I want her to live it the way I'm living mine."

"Right... So you send her to a place with crazy parties and shirtless boys." Heechul said. He knew that would get to me and it did, but I kept a smile on my face.

"I trust her." I told them. "Don't you?"

They all looked at each other and I knew that I had hooked them. Jun Tae was going to her dream collage and no one was going to stop her!! Jun Tae-ah... Hwaiting!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! I finally updated!!! Whoo that was hard work. I hope you all like it. Comments are appreciated.^^*