I Never Should Have Dated You!!!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Leeteuk’s POV:

I was sitting in the living room with Kyuhyun and Kibum. They played video games and I watched. After our Christmas program, we had the night to ourselves, so we decided to just relax. The other members went out and Kibum, Kyu and I decided to stay in. As I watched Kibum get pummeled by Kyuhyun, the door bell rang.

“Come in!!!” I yelled. The door opened and closed, Jun Tae hung her coat and looked at us. She looked a bit surprised that we were the only ones home. Kyuhyun and Kibum looked at her and she smiled.

“Jun Tae-ah annyeong…” Kibum said as he turned his attention back to the screen.

“Merry Christmas!!!” Kyuhyun said, standing up to hug her.

“Merry Christmas oppa…” she said. When she pulled away from Kyuhyun, she looked at me and I looked away. I didn’t know what else to do. “So… where is everyone?” She asked.

“They went out… HYUNG STOP CHEATING!!!” Kyuhyun yelled. He sat down next to Kibum and tried to redeem himself. Jun Tae walked up to me.

“Can I talk to you in private?” She asked. I nodded and we walked into the kitchen. When we were out of sight, I grabbed Jun Tae’s waist and pulled her into a kiss. She pushed me away and I stared at her in shock. She never pulled away when I kissed her.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. She sighed and took my hands off her waist.

“I can’t do this anymore…” She said. “Cheating on Sungmin was wrong and I wish I’d never done it.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” I asked.

“Ne...” she said. I frowned. “Mianhae oppa, but I think it’s better if we’re just friends.” She turned around to walk away, but I grabbed her hand. I felt something in her hand that made my heart stop. Jun Tae looked at me as I stared at the ring on her finger.

“Is this why you want to break up?” I asked. “You think you love him now?”

“I don’t think I love him.” She said. “I know I do.”

“If you really did love him, you wouldn’t have cheated.” I said.

“That’s why I’m breaking up with you.” She said. Anger built up inside me. “I’m sorry Leeteuk… It’s over…” She turned around to leave again, but I didn’t let go of her hand, instead I turned her around and crushed her lips against mine. She tried her best to get away from me, but I only tightened my grip around her waist.

“Jun Tae-ah I didn’t know you were coming ov--” I opened my eyes to see Sungmin standing at the kitchen door. I let go of Jun Tae and she quickly turned to him.

“O-oppa…” She said. “T-this isn’t what it looks like.”

“Really?” Sungmin asked. “Because it looks like you two were making out in the middle of the kitchen.”

“Then it’s exactly what it looks like.” I said. Jun Tae shot me a bad look and I shrugged. Before I could think, I was on the floor and Sungmin was on top of me, throwing punches that could knock someone’s brains out.

“OPPA STOP!!!!” Jun Tae yelled. “KANGIN OPPA HELP!!!!!!”

Sungmin was yanked off of me, Jun Tae let out a small scream as Kangin slammed him against the refrigerator. I sat up and wiped the blood off my lip.

“What’s going on here?” Donghae asked, helping me up.

“JUN TAE CHEATED ON ME… WITH HIM!!!!” Sungmin yelled.

“Eh??” Everyone looked at Jun Tae.

“Mianhae oppa…” She said, her voice cracking a bit.

“HOW COULD YOU?!” Sungmin yelled. “I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU PLAY ME LIKE A VIOLIN!!!” He stormed out of the kitchen, Jun Tae’s expression changed from sad to angry as she followed Sungmin into the living room. The others and I followed.

“Sounds kinda familiar, doesn’t it?” Jun Tae asked. Sungmin stopped in his tracks and faced her.

“Don’t you dare compare that bet to this!” He growled. “That bet was nothing compared to what you just did!”

“That ‘bet’ was made on me!!!” Jun Tae said, her voice getting louder. “AM I NOTHING TO YOU??”

“Stop twisting my words around…” Sungmin said.

“If that’s how you feel… then maybe we shouldn’t have dated in the first place.” Jun Tae said. All the members, including myself, let out a small gasp. Sungmin was as red as a tomato.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have.” He said. All the members looked at each other. Was this the end of Jun Tae and Sungmin’s relationship?

“MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I brought presents.” Bom said in her singsong voice as she walked in with Yunho and Yuki. Jun Tae and Sungmin continued to stare each other down. Bom cleared .

“I can see that this is a bit awkward… so we’re just going to leave—“

“Aniyo unnie…” Jun Tae said, not taking her eyes off Sungmin. “Maybe I should leave.”

“Maybe you should.” Sungmin said. I saw Yuki, Yunho and Bom’s mouth drop open. Jun Tae shook her head, took the ring off her finger and threw it down in front of Sungmin. I saw Sungmin’s eyes follow it as it rolled on the floor and Jun Tae walked out. He walked up to the ring, picked it up, looked at me and stormed into his room.

“Wow~” Bom said. “Well… Merry Christmas…” She passed her presents around and Yuki walked up to me.

“What happened?” She asked. I shrugged and went into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh~ It's so dramatic!!! No more Jun Tae and Sungmin?? Sorry Leeteuk fans... I know I made him look like the bad guy, but I think it's really y. LOL... Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comments are appreciated.

PS: Merry Christmas!!! ^^*