A Day of Memories

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Jun Tae’s POV:

When the guys and I arrived at the park, they set everything up. As we sat on the blanket, we began talking and laughing. For some reason, this whole set up reminded me of something.

“Jun Tae-ah…” Donghae called. I looked at him and he tossed me a grape. “Let’s see how good you are at aiming.” I smiled and tossed the grape into his mouth. He smiled. “Wah~ you really haven’t lost your touch, have you?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Nothing…” He said. I smiled and nodded.

“Sooo~” I said. “Will Sungmin be joining us?”

“To be honest… He doesn’t even know we’re here.” Leeteuk explained.

“Yeah… he thinks we’re on schedules as well.” Yesung giggled.

“Don’t you guys have schedules too?” I asked.

“We canceled them…” Kangin said.

“Wae?”

“We wanted to spend the day with you…” Kyuhyun said with a smile. Why did that sound so familiar?

“Hey… I like your bracelet…” Leeteuk said grabbing my wrist and examining my bracelet. “Where did you get it?”

“I found it in my jewelry box one day when I was cleaning out my room.” I explained, caressing the charm bracelet that had 13 hearts and the faces of Super Junior on each heart. “It’s one of the reasons why I became a fan.”

“Really?” he asked with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAIT!!! We got you gifts..." Leeteuk yelled as I made my way to the metal detectors in an airport."This is for you..." Leeteuk said handing me a long box. "It's something to remember us by..." Inside the box was a charm bracelet with the Super Junior members on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shook my head. These weird images just keep popping in my head. It’s giving me a headache. “Jun Tae-ah kwenchana-yo?” Leeteuk asked. I smiled and nodded.

“YAH!!! SUPER JUNIOR!!” A voice yelled from behind us. Oh no… fans again?  

“Bommie!!” Ryeowook yelled as he and the other members stood up. I looked up to see a girl walking towards us. She hugged all the members and looked at me. I showed her a friendly smile and she did the same. She looked so familiar.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” she said with a bow. I stood up and did the same.

“Jun Tae-ah… this is Bom.” Leeteuk explained. “I hope you don’t mind but we invited her to hang out with us.”

“No… I don’t mind at all.” I said.

“Aww~ You are so sweet!!” She said as she hugged me. I was surprised by her sudden action, but I hugged her back. After a while, she still hadn’t let go.

“Um… Bom?” Shindong called. Bom quickly stood up straight.

“Mianhae…” She said, turning away and wiping her eyes. What was wrong with her? Was she always this way when meeting new people?

“So is Yunho hyung coming?” Kyuhyun asked, trying to break the silence.

“Yunho?” I asked.

“He’s my boyfriend…” Bom explained. Yunho? Hmm… why did that name sound so familiar?

“Do you want something to eat Bom?” Hankyung asked.

“Aniyo… I ate before I came here…” She said with a smile. We all sat on the blanket once more and started up another conversation. I wanted to get to know Bom a little more. There was just something about her that made me want to know her.

 “So Bom…” I said. “How did you become so close with Super Junior?” I asked.

“Well…” She said, looking at the boys. “I met them through a close friend of mine.”

“Oh~ I see… What happened to your friend?”

“She left… and when she came back to Korea, she completely forgot about me.”

“No way!! She must not be a really good friend…”

“I don’t blame her…” she said with a giggle. “She was in a terrible accident… and sometimes I blame myself for it.”

“Really…? What kind of accident?”

“Uh…”

“Oh look!! Yunho is here!!” Siwon yelled. I looked up to see a familiar looking guy walking towards us. That’s when it happened again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bommie Unnie… Why did you just run out of class li- OHMYGOD!!!” I screamed, backing away from the car. Bom jumped out of the car and fixed her hair.

“YAH!!!” She yelled. “Don’t you knock?!”

“I just wanted to know why you left class so quickly…” I said. Yunho got out of Bom’s car shirtless. I glanced at his abs and closed my eyes. “And now I know why.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I began patting my head to get the image out! What is going on? What do all these images mean? “Jun Tae-shii… Is everything all right?” I looked up to see Bom giving me a really concerned look. I gave her a reassuring smile.

“Ne… Everything is all right.” I said. Bom smiled, stood up and walked over to Yunho.

“Jagiya annyeong!!” She said throwing her arms around Yunho.

“Annyeong…” He said with a smile. He looked at me and I smiled.

“Jun Tae-ah… this is my boyfriend Yunho…” Bom explained.

“It’s nice to meet you…” I said.

“Likewise…” He replied.

“Hey Yunho since you’re here do you want to play some Frisbee with us?” Eunhyuk asked. Yunho agreed, so he and the rest of the members ran off to play. Bom sat next to me on the blanket, we watched the boys play for a while when she finally spoke.

“Do you remember any of this?” She asked. I looked at her, a bit confused.

“Eh?” I asked.

“I…” she hesitated then smiled. “It’s nothing…” and she continued to watch the boys. It made me wonder… Did Bom know something that I didn’t?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=( I find this chapter to be a bit boring... But i want to hear from all of you... ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comments are appreciated. ^^*