Christmas Greeting...

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

My poster is up and it looks totally AWSOME!!! Thank you ANGIE for my poster!!! I Love it!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sungmin's POV:

It's been 4 months since Jun Tae left and I missed her like crazy. We would talk on the phone, but that would boost up my phone bill and we talk on the internet, but it's like talking to air!! I missed her pretty face and her lovely smile!! I missed everything about her. Since she left the group members have been a bit off lately. We would make mistakes at performances, Interviews were a bore and we didn't leave the house much.

Today, everyone got out of bed a bit late. Yuki had to pound on everyone’s door so they would wake up. We all made our way into the kitchen and saw Yuki setting breakfast. Leeteuk went to help her, Donghae went into the refrigerator and drank out of the milk carton, Eunhyuk slapped the back of his head, Shindong sat at the end of the table and held his knife and fork, Heechul and Kangin walked into the kitchen arguing about something, Siwon, Ryeowook, Hankyung, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Kibum all set themselves around the table as Yuki dropped oatmeal on our plates. We all let out a small sigh.

“Oatmeal again?” Shindong asked.

“We’ve had this everyday since you found out about our bet.” Hankyung said.

“That was like…” Eunhyuk counted with his fingers. “6 months ago!!!”

“Can’t you let us eat good food?” Kangin asked.

“Just this once??” Heechul asked.

“I still don’t forgive you all for breaking my dongseng's heart!” Yuki said.

“But she forgave us!!!” Shindong said. “Can’t you?”

“No…” She said. “I still don’t trust any of you. Now shut up and eat your oatmeal.” She walked out of the kitchen and we all looked at each other.

“She has got to lighten up.” Yesung said.

“I’m tired of eating slop!! Wookie… cook us something yummy.” Shindong said.

“No way…” Ryeowook said. “The last time I tried to cook, Yuki threatened to cut my hands off…”

“We have got to do something about this.”  Donghae said. We all sat their and thought about how we could get Yuki to cook us better food.

“I know!!!!” I said. All eyes were on me. “How about we take her to the game show today?”

“You want to take her with us?” Donghae asked.

“Well…” I said. “She’s never been to these kinds of events and I know that she gets lonely when we all have our schedules…”

“I don’t know…” Leeteuk said.

“Yeah… she could spoil everything.” Heechul said.

“Do you guys want to eat oatmeal for the rest of your lives?” I asked. They all shook their heads. At that moment Yuki walked into the kitchen and the members and I stood up.

“Yuki-ah…” I called. She looked at me.

“Mwo?” She asked.

“Would you like to go to the game show with us today?” I asked. She looked at all of us and we all smiled.

“You mean I get to go to a big studio with a bunch of other famous people who have nothing better to do?” She asked, acting like an excited fan girl. We all frowned. “I think I’ll pass.” She said as she collected the dishes from the table.

“Come on…” Kangin said. “You know you want to…”

“Yeah… You could watch from backstage…” Ryeowook said.

“Wouldn’t that be cool?” Leeteuk asked. Yuki didn’t say anything, she continued to collect the dishes.

“Jun Tae will be watching…” I said. Yuki's head shot up and all the other members looked at me.

“How do you know?” Kyuhyun asked.

“She told me last night.” I said. I looked at Yuki who seemed to have been pretty convinced. “What do you say?”

She sighed. “Fine… I’ll go…” We all smiled at each other and Yuki folded her arms. “When are we leaving?”

“We need to start getting ready right now…” Leeteuk said and we did as we were told.

~~~Backstage at the game show~~~

“Where is she?” Heechul asked.

“I don’t know… the last time I saw her, she was running after Jaejoong hyung!!” I said.

“We need to find her before the show starts.” Leeteuk said.

“Okay then… Let’s split up.” But before we could, a security guard walked up to us, holding a girl over his shoulder.

“Does she belong to you?” He asked. We all looked at her and nodded. “Please keep her under control.” He said.

“We sure will.” Yesung said as he set Yuki down. She turned to us and we could see that she had found the chocolate fountain.

“Did you guys know that they have a chocolate fountain here?” She asked.

“Yuki… you can’t just go running off li-“ Leeteuk started.

“OMO!!! Is that G-Dragon?!?! OPPA SARANGHAE!!!” She yelled. She tried to run after him, but the members and I held her back.

“Yuki if you don’t keep still… were going to tie you up and keep you in the van!!” I said. She sat a chair, folded her arms, and stuck out her tongue.

“Please keep still…” Hankyung said.

“For Jun Tae…” I said. Yuki rolled her eyes and nodded.

“Promise?” Siwon asked holding out his pinky. Yuki wrapped her pinky around his and smiled.

“I promise…” she said.

“Guys your on in five minutes.” One of the crew members told us. We got ourselves ready and walked out to the stage.

The game show was going really well, when suddenly the host brought up a sensitive question.

“Sungmin-ah…” Jaesuk called.

“Ne?” I answered

“We hear you have a secret girl in your life…” he said.

“Uhhh…” I looked at the other members who looked as surprised as I did. I turned to look at Yuki who only shrugged and stuffed brownies in . I swallowed.

“Well…I-I…”  I started. What was I supposed to say? Jun Tae and I were supposed to be a secret… for her sake at least.

“It’s okay… you don’t have to tell us her name…” Jaesuk said. “But maybe you would like to send her a Christmas greeting. I’m sure she’s watching right now…”

I looked at one of the cameras and smiled. “Jagiya…” I said. “Annyeong… remember me?” Jaesuk and the other members giggled. “Are you doing well? Are you getting good grades? Oppa misses you a whole lot and I hope to see you soon… have a very safe Christmas and also…” I looked around, everyone, including Yuki, was staring at me. I put my hands around my mouth and whispered loudly. “Saranghae-yo…”

“Whoa~~~” Everyone said. The members gagged and I smiled. We continued the game show and when we were finished. We all got into the van and headed home.

“Wow~~ that was a whole lot of chocolate there!!! I bet you all get crazzzzzzy sugar rushes huh???” Yuki asked.

“Not as crazy as you…” Donghae said.

“I bet all celebrities get sugar hiiiiiigh!!!!” Yuki continued to talk, but halfway through the ride, she fell asleep in Shindong's lap.

“What do I do with her?” he asked.

“I have a marker in my bag…” Yesung said.

“Let’s not be too mean…” Leeteuk said.

We made it home and everyone looked at Yuki in Shindong's lap.

“Who’s taking her in?” I asked.

“It was your idea to bring her…” Kangin said and everyone got out of the van. I sighed and picked Yuki up and out of the car, I walked carried her into the house, layed her on the couch, and put a blanket over her.

“That was really nice…” She whispered. “What you said to Jun Tae…” I smiled. “You’re a really good boyfriend….Jun Tae is very lucky…”

“Kamshimnida Yuki-ah…” I whispered back. “That means a lot coming from you…”  I don’t think she heard me. She snored silently and tiptoed to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa~  think this is the longest chapter!!! haha sorry I couldn't put a title for a game show... I couldn't think of one. Yuki has crazzzzy sugar rushes huh? lol... I hope this chapter wasn't confusing. I hope you enjoy it... Comments are appreciated. ^^*