Eunhae Date!!!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

Ryeowook walked into the dorm and began hanging his things. The members and I walked up to him. "So?" I asked. "What happened??"

"We went ice skating..." He said.

"That was the date I took her on..." Kibum said.

"Did she remember anything?" Leeteuk asked.

"Not that I know of..." He said with a sigh. He looked at me. "I tried hyung... I really did." I smiled and patted his back.

"It's okay..." I said. "At least you tried." He and the other members walked into the kitchen and I sighed.

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it. "Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa..." It was Jun Tae.

"Oh... Jagiya... What's up?" I asked, trying to act normal.

"Oppa... What are you doing right now?"

"Uh... Waeyo?"

"Oh... it's just that... I miss you..." She said.

"I miss you too..." I said.

"Chincha??" She said happily. "Then you wouldn't say no to a movie then, would you?"

"Actually... I have to be at the radio station in five minutes." That was true... I really did have to be at the radio station.

"Oh..." She said sadly. "I understand..."

"I’m really sorry Jun Tae..."

"Yeah... me too..." It was quiet for a moment. "I have to go..."

"I really am--"

"Bye..." She hung up.

"Sorry..." I said to myself. I hung my phone and headed for the door. If these boys don't get Jun Tae's memory back soon... I'm scared I may lose her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun Tae's POV:

I can't believe he turned me down... Is it possible that he doesn't want to be with me anymore? I mean, why else would he allow the rest of the members to go out with me? Aish~ this is really giving me a headache!!

"JUN TAE-AH!!" I turned to see Zhou Mi and Henry standing at my door.

"Oh... What are you tw--"

"Where have you been!?" Zhou Mi asked.

"Eh?"

"We came to check up on you and you were gone!" Henry said, taking a seat next to me and examining my eye. He poked at it and I winced in pain.

"It hurts." I said.

"Didn't I say not to leave this house?!" Zhou Mi scolded. Henry and I looked up at him.

"I--"

"Aigoo~ you never listen to us!!" He began pacing back and forth, ranting on and on about how I was stubborn and I need to take care of myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JUN TAE-AH!!!!" I heard Yuki yell. "Didn't I tell you to stay here?! Where did you go?!!"

"I... I...”

"Get in here now!" she said.  I really wasn't going to hear the end of it.

"Who knows what could have happened when you were out?!!" She screamed. "You could have fainted... or... or pass out."

"Fainting and passing out are the same thing." I told her.

"Don't back talk me young lady!!." She yelled, pointing a finger at me. I smiled, this was interesting. Not even my own mother would yell at me like this.

"Unnie... it's okay." I said. "I can take care of myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who knows what could have happened to you!!" Zhou Mi continued. "You could have fainted... or... or..."

"Passed out..." I said finishing his sentence.

"I..." Zhou Mi stopped pacing and looked at me. "How did you know I was going to say that?" They both gave me a questioned look and I smiled. "Ok look... I promise I will be more careful from now on and I will take care of myself, if you guys stop being so over protective and let me take care of myself..." They looked at each other. "Deal?"

"Deal." Henry said, but Zhou Mi seemed unconvinced.

"I still say you're very hard headed??" He said, making me laugh.

"Aresso..." Henry said getting up. "Now that we know Jun Tae is okay, should we leave?"

"I guess so..." Zhou Mi said, then he turned to me. "Will you be okay alone?" He asked. I nodded and walked them to the door. I waved as they got into Zhou Mi's car and drove off.

~~The next day~~

"Jun Tae-ah?" Henry called. "Are you closing up? Or should I?"

"Hmm..." I put my finger on my chin and thought. "Well... I have a lot of paper work to go through and I want to try out this new flavor I've been working on..." I looked up at Henry who was waiting for my answer. "I'll close up." I said with a smile.

"Ok then..." He grabbed his jacket and walked to the door. "Be sure to get home safely."

"I will." I said. He left and I began clearing up. Once I was finished with my paper work I began locking up. It has been a really long day and I just want to go home and relax.

"Jun Tae is that you?" I turned to see Eunhyuk and Donghae walking towards me.

"Oh... Annyeonghaseyo..." I said with a bow.

"Yah! Why are you being so formal?" Donghae asked. "We're friends now right?"

I nodded. "Soo..." I said. "Where are you both headed?"

"Well a friend of ours owns a boat in the docks and he wants us to check it out." Donghae explained.

"But it's nearly midnight." I said, looking at my watch.

"It's never too late to try something new right?" Eunhyuk asked. I thought about it and smiled.

"True..." I said.

"So..." Donghae said. "Do you want to join us?" My eyes grew wide.

"Chicha? Can I really go?"

"Sure."

"We would love for you to join us."

"Ok..." I said, my smile growing. We made our way to the docks and got onto one of the boats.

"Wah~~!! This is AWSOME!!!" Eunhyuk said, as he played with the wheel.

"Totally!!" I said, looking at Donghae. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah... it's... great..." He said. He didn't look so good. He was really pale and he kept rocking back and forth.

"Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yeah... You look like you're going to faint or something." I said. He only smiled.

"I'm fine..." He said as he sat down on one of the chairs. I sat down across from him and examined his face.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine... Really...." He assured me. I nodded, but I wasn't totally convinced. Eunhyuk sat down next to him and started up a conversation.

"So Jun Tae..." He called. "Does any of this seem familiar to you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I just..." He looked at me and I stared at him. He smiled and said, “Never mind... It’s nothing...” I nodded and turned back to Donghae. He was getting paler by the minute. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Of course!” He said as he swallowed. “I’m--” His eyes widened, he bent over and threw up all over my shoes.

“EWWW!!!” I screamed as I stood up. “Donghae wiped his mouth and looked at me.

“Jun Tae-ah...” he said. “I’m sooo sorry!”

“It’s... Ok...” I managed to say. “I think I should be going....” I started for the stairs.

“We could drop you home...” Eunhyuk called.

“No thanks...” I said as I got off the boat, took off my shoes and rinsed my feet out in the water. I walked home, trying to forget what had just happened, but I just couldn’t. It reminded me about something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m taking you on a boat ride.” He said. “I rented a speed boat from one of my friends who work here.”

“Cool…” I said.

“Kaja…” He showed me to the boat and we got in. He was good at driving the boat. He drove the boat all around the ocean, it was so much fun. We finally stopped and he tied the boat to the dock. We sat in the boat and as it rocked back and forth, my stomach started to turn. “Are you okay?” Siwon asked. “You look kind of pale.”

“I’m fine.” I said as I swallowed down the barf that was coming up. Disgusting!! Siwon sat in front of me and looked into my eyes. I smiled. “Kamshimnida oppa.” I said. “This was fun.”

“Can I get a real thank you?” He asked. I looked at him a bit confused, then he closed his eyes and moved in to kiss me. I smiled and closed my eyes and then turned out of the boat and threw up in the ocean. When I turned to Siwon, he was trying his hardest to smell his breath.

“Was it that bad?” He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is getting weird. These boys are up to something and I’m going to find out what it is! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK!!! So you all have permission to KICK MY A** right now!!! I know I haven't updated in "FOREVER" and I am very sorry!!! But my computer has been down for the past month and well to be completely honest... I have lost inspiration to this story... But I am trying my best to get my inspiration back!! So wish me luck!! And again "I AM VERY SORRY!!!!"