Jun Tae-ah...

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. How dare she break up with me!! I should be the one to break up with her!! How could she cheat on me?? I gave her everything!!! And she thinks we never should have dated?? All because of that stupid BET??!!! That was almost a year ago!!!! I picked up the lamp on my dresser and threw it across the room. Out off all people, it had to be Leeteuk!! Someone I trusted, someone I called hyung!!! I flipped my bed over and broke all the knick-knacks Jun Tae gave me. I continued to break things in the room. I picked up a picture of me and Jun Tae.

For some reason, it didn’t leave my hand. I looked at the picture of me and Jun Tae, we made a heart with our hands and we looked so happy. Even though I was angry with her, I couldn’t seem to break this frame and rip up the picture. I placed it back on the dresser and threw myself on my mattress that was now on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Jun Tae and I broke up, I haven't left my room. I had schedules, but I would ask Yuki to tell the manager that I wasn't feeling well...

"Not feeling well??" I heard my manager screamed outside my room. "He's been like that for almost a month now!! How can someone be sick for that long?!"

"It's a personal matter sir..." I heard Yuki explain.  

"Personal?? You mean that Jun Tae girl??" the manager yelled. He pounded on the door. "SUNGMIN-AH!!! GET OVER IT!! IT'S ALMOST BEEN A MONTH ALREADY!!!" I buried my head in my pillow.

"Go away!!" I said, my voiced muffled.

"YAH!!! WE HAVE A CD SIGNING IN AN HOUR!!!"

"I'm not going!!"

"Aish this little--"

"I think it's best if he just rests..." I heard Yuki say.

"Fine... I guess we’ll just have to do without him…" I heard the manager say. "But please try to get him out of there."

"I will." Yuki said and I heard footsteps walking away from my room. Right when I thought I wasn't going to be bothered anymore, there was a knock at my door.

"Sungmin-ah..." Yuki said, I thought she left with the manager. "Please come out..."

"Aniyo~!" I said.

"Aish~ can you really be this stubborn??" She asked, "You're just as bad as Jun Tae..." Hearing her name felt like needles in my heart. I buried my face into my deeper into my pillow to keep the tears from escaping my eyes.

“If it helps any…” Yuki continued. “Jun Tae won’t come out of her room either.” I didn’t say anything… Did Jun Tae feel just as miserable as I did? Why would she? She broke up with me, I would think she’d be out and about with Leeteuk.

“Sungmin-ah…” I heard a different voice say.  It sounded a lot like Kangin. “Don’t let me come in there and get you myself.”

“Yah… we want him to come out, not run away!!!” Yuki scolded him.

“Fine!!! But you have to come out sometime!!!” Kangin yelled. I heard him walk away.

“Sungmin… I know you are really heart broken right now… but you need to come out…” Yuki said. I didn’t move. I heard Yuki sigh and then her footsteps. She finally gave up. I couldn’t sleep that night, I hardly ever did. The only thing running through my mind was Jun Tae and Leeteuk. How long has this been going on? Did they really think I wouldn’t find out?

~knock~knock~knock~

“I’m not coming out!!!” I yelled into my pillow.

“I didn’t expect you to…” My head shot up. Could it be? Why would Leeteuk be here? Did he come to tell me that he and Jun Tae are living happily ever after? If he is, I didn’t want to hear it. “Sungmin…. We need to talk…”

“There’s nothing to talk about.” I said.

“Fine…” Leeteuk said. “But I just want you to know that Jun Tae really loved you.”

I scoffed. “I don’t believe you…” 

“Well it’s true…” he said. I stood up and leaned on the door. “The night you caught us… She wanted to break up with me.” I rolled my eyes. “She said that cheating on you was the worst thing she could think of. My heart broke when those words came out of and it fell to pieces when I saw the ring on her finger. I’m really sorry Sungmin… I couldn’t let her go… It wasn’t fair that you got to have Jun Tae while I just sat there and watched—“

“How long?” I asked, cutting him off.

“Eh?” He asked.

“How long has this been going on?”

“I don’t think you want to know…”

“Would I be asking if I didn’t??” I heard Leeteuk let out another sigh.

“Since the night of your 1st month anniversary…” He said. My heart broke into pieces. Leeteuk was right, I think it was better if I didn’t know. “Sungmin-ah… I’m really sorry… We both are.” I quickly opened the door and Leeteuk looked at me with wide eyes. I saw that he really was sorry, I wanted to believe him, I wanted to forgive him, but I just couldn’t.  

“I’m going out…” I told Leeteuk as I pushed pass him. I walked to the door, grabbed my jacket and walked out. I heard Yuki calling my name, but I ignored her. I walked down Hongdae St. watching couples talking to each other, hugging and kissing. Why are they torturing me like this?!? I suddenly bumped into someone holding a bunch of bags. I quickly bent down and helped her pick up the spilt out items.

“I’m so sorry…” I told her, picking up a box of shoes and putting it in a bag.

“It’s okay…” She said, I knew that voice all to well. “It happens…”

“Why are you out shopping so late?” I asked Bom, handing her one of her shopping bags. She giggled but before she could answer I heard another familiar voice that made my heart stop.

“Unnie… Why didn’t you wait for me?” Jun Tae asked, grabbing some of the bags out of Bom’s hand.

“Jun Tae look who I found.” Bom said. Jun Tae looked up and her eyes grew wide.

“S-Sungmin-ah…” was all that came out of . I looked away, I couldn’t face her, it hurt too much. I thought Yuki said she wouldn’t come out of her room.

“Oh look…” Bom suddenly said. “An opportunity for you two to talk… I’ll go wait over there.” She walked away. Jun Tae and I didn’t look at each other; you could literally cut the tension with a knife.

“So…” Jun Tae finally said. “How have you been?”

‘What’s it to you?’ I wanted to ask. Instead I sighed and said, “Good.”

“That’s good…” She said, then silence fell upon us again. I cleared my throat and looked around. Bom was staring at us.

“I guess Bom is enjoying the show.” I said. Jun Tae turned around and looked at Bom.

“I guess so… You know how nosey she can be.” She said as she turned back to me with a smile. I loved that smile, it always made me smile. But now it just made me frown, she frowned too. “Sungmin we need to talk--”

“About what?” I asked.

“Us…” She said. “Will you ever forgive me?”

“You broke up with me remember? There is no ‘us’.” Did I just say that out loud? Jun Tae looked as though her heart broke into a million pieces and it killed me to see her so sad. “I… I have to go.” I said, leaving her there. I couldn’t hold it in anymore, a tear slid down my cheek as I walked farther away from her.

“JUN TAE LOOK OUT!!!!!!” I heard Bom scream. I turned around quickly, just in time to see Jun Tae hit head on by a car. Bom let out an ear-shattering scream and I froze. When Jun tae hit the ground, everyone gathered around her. Bom and I ran to her, I lifted Jun Tae’s head and tapped her cheeks.

“Jun Tae-ah…” I said, tears streaming down my face.

“Someone call an ambulance!!!!” Bom yelled. I continued to tap her face when I felt something wet on my hand. I took my hand off her head and noticed it was covered in blood.  I went pale and looked back down at Jun Tae.

”Jun Tae-ah…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! I (finally) updated. I was at a complete loss with this chapter, so I'm not very satisfied with it! I hope you all like it though. *crosses fingers* Hope you enjoyed it. Comments are appreciated. ^^*