Dreams or Memories?

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

“So…” I said as we walked down the street to Jun Tae’s coffee shop -Ironically, that was the name of her shop. - She looked at me. “Things didn’t work out with Henry, huh?”

“Eh?” she asked.

“Well… Yesterday you said you were going to get ice cream with Henry.” I said. She stopped in her tracks, faced me and folded her arms.

“I never said that.”

“Yes you did…” I said. “When I asked if you wanted to hang out, you said you had plans--”

“That’s right…” she said with a sly smile. “But I never said what my plans were.” Oh boy, she caught me. “Were you spying on us?”

“Aniyo…” I said and continued to walk down the street.  When we arrived at Jun Tae’s shop, she made us some vanilla lattes and we sat down. "So..." I said. "You still haven't told me why you bought this place." Jun Tae looked around the shop and smiled.

"When my umma and I first moved here, I told her that the first thing I wanted to do was go shopping." She explained. "So she took me to all the best shopping places and bought me all kinds of things. I was having a blast, when suddenly we stumbled upon this coffee shop."

"And it was love at first sight." I joked. She laughed and nodded.

"Ne… She noticed my expression and decided to buy it for me." She said as she let out a sigh. "I’ve dreamt of this place before… Like I’ve been here with…” She looked at me and turned a bit red. “Someone..."

"Heechul..." I said. She looked at me with widened eyes.

"Yeah... How did you know?" She asked.

"Umm..." Oh no... What am I going to do now? Think Sungmin! Think!! "Lucky guess?"

“Right…” She said, unconvinced. “But… It was just a dream.” She took a sip of her latte. If Jun Tae was having dreams of the members and the dates they took her on, she must be getting her memory back.  

"Do these dreams happen with other members?" I asked.

“Eh?”

“Well… you said you had a dream that you were here with Heechul…” I cleared my throat. “Have you had other dreams like it?”

"Ne..." She looked down at her latte. "I’ve had dreams of all the Super Junior members." She explained. "I had one of Kangin, who was hit in the face by a ball at the park!! Yesung and I went to dinner in our pajamas and I threw up outside of a boat when I was with Siwon."

“Interesting…”

"The funny thing is..." She continued. "I’ve been having these dreams even before I even knew who Super Junior was..."

"Really?" This was a good thing right??

"I know I sound like I’m fan girling… But it’s all true.”

“I believe you…”

“You do?”

“Ne…” I scooted closer to her. “Maybe these dreams are trying to tell you something.”

“Like what?” She asked. “I’m in love with Super Junior?”

“Maybe…” I giggled. She smiled and took another sip of her latte. “Have you had any dreams of me?”

“M-mwo?” She asked, practically choking on her drink.

“Well… You said you’ve had dreams of all the members…” I said. “Have you had any of me?”

“More than you know.” I heard her whisper to herself. I smiled and she looked at me. “Do you want the truth?” She asked.

“Ne…”

She hesitated a bit before saying, “Out of all the Super Junior members…You’re the one I feel most attracted to.” That's all I needed to hear. I may have looked like I was okay with it on the outside, but on the inside I was jumping for joy. She bit her lip and blushed.

“Was that weird to say? She asked.

“Aniyo… It was really good to hear…” I said. She smiled and we continued to talk. By the time I got home, it was around 2 in the morning. I unlocked the door to my dorm and tiptoed to my room. Thankfully none of the members woke up.

~~The next day~~

The members and I had to appear on a talk show this afternoon, but once it was over, I headed straight to Jun Tae’s coffee shop. It was almost closing time, so when I walked into the shop, you can guess who I saw.

“Hello welcome to Jun Tae’s Coffee Shop, How may I be of service?” Henry asked lazily, I don’t think he was very happy to see me.

“Um… I came to see Jun Tae.” I told him.

“Is this the guy you were telling me about?” another guy asked, walking up next to Henry.

“Ne…” Henry said. The stranger turned to me.

“You like Jun Tae?” he asked. I was about to answer his question, when I heard a familiar voice.

“Zhou Mi I have one last delivery for you before we close up.” Jun Tae walked up to the stranger and handed him a piece of paper.

“Aww~ Jun Tae-ah, why do you keep making me drive around?” He asked, stomping his feet like a little boy.

“Because that’s what delivery boys do.” She said pinching his cheeks. Zhou Mi pouted and walked to the back room. Jun Tae looked at me and smiled.

“Sungmin-shii… annyeong.” She said with a cute smile.

“Annyeong…” I said. We both turned our attention to Henry, who was staring us down.

“Henry…” Jun Tae called. “Do you mind helping Zhou Mi with that order? It’s really big.”

“Aniyo… I think I’ll stay here with you and help out.” He said keeping his eyes on me.

“Please Henry?” Jun tae asked, using aegyo. “Will you do it for me?” Henry sighed and walked to the back room. Jun Tae smiled and faced me.

“You are evil…” I said.

“I am when I have to be…” She giggled. “So what brings you here?”

“I came to see if you wanted to hang out. Maybe… go to a movie or something?” I asked.  

“Sungmin of Super Junior wants to be seen in public with the coffee girl who works down the street?” She asked sarcastically.

“Just answer the question.” I said.

“Sure… Let me get my jacket…” She walked into the back room and I waited.

“Sungmin-ah…” I turned around to see Mrs. Kim standing behind me. I smiled.

“Mrs. Kim!!! How have--”

“I need a favor from you…” She said, her expression was serious.

“Uh… okay…” I said. “What is it?”

“I need you to stop seeing Jun Tae.” She said without hesitation.

“Mwo?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grr!!! I'm so angry at myself!! I said I wanted to update everyday, but I have failed to do so!! Why did exams have to be this week? T-T Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Jun Tae is having dreams of the past. Does this mean that she is going to remember everything that happened before the accident? Keep reading to find out. Comments are appreciated. ^^*