I Give Up!!!!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

~Knock~Knock~Knock~

I sat up in my bed and sighed. Who could that possibly be? And why are they bothering me? This was the one day I thought I could just sleep in and no one would bother me.

~Knock~Knock~Knock~

"Aish~ chincha!!" I got out of bed, walked to the front door and swung it open. "What do you want?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"Is that any way to talk to your oppa?" I opened my eyes to see Yoochun, my cousin and one of my closest friends, smiling at me.

"Annyeong...." he greeted with a wave.

"Oppa!!!" I screamed as I threw my arms around him. "What are you doing here??"

"Well I’m in town for a business meeting and I just had to visit my favorite dongseng!" he said as he ruffled my hair. I giggled and pushed his hand away. "Plus I missed your birthday and I decided to make it up to you."

"That was over two months ago!" I said. "You're not just late... You're like... Way overdo!"

"I know... So I decided to bring you a little present that I know will make you forgive me..." he said as he covered my eyes and led me out the door.

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you!"

"Why not??"

"Because then it wouldn't be a surprise! Now stop asking questions!"

"Aresso..." He continued to guide me to god knows where, then we finally stopped.

"Okay... Are you ready?" he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answered. He uncovered my eyes and I almost fainted! "NO WAY!!!!" I practically yelled. "Is that mine?!?"

"Of course!!" Yoochun said. I ran up to the black convertible parked in my garage. “Some of my friends tell me you walk to work most of the time." I turned a bit red and nodded.

"But I’m really ok with it..." I said. He folded his arms and stared me down. "What's the use of having a license if you don't have a car?" He asked. I smiled and gave him another hug.

"Thank you soooo much oppa!!"

"You're very welcome!" he chuckled, as he put the keys in my hand. “Have fun…”

“You’re not coming?” I asked.

"I wish I could, but I have to be at a meeting in 10 minutes." He waved and walked back to his car. This is so awsome! I got in my new car, started it up and took off. As I drove down the street, I could feel all eyes on me and it was great!! I continued to drive when I saw a familiar face sitting on the sidewalk. I drove up to him and smiled.

"Kangin-ah!" I called. He looked up and me. "Annyeong..." I said with a small wave.

"Annyeong..." He said as he stood up and walked up to my new car. "Nice car..."

"Thanks..."

"Where'd you get it?"

"My cousin bought it for me."

"Yoochun?"

"Ne..." I have him a confused look. "Do you know him?"

"Uh..." he hesitated."He's an old friend of mine..."

"Chincha?" I asked. "He's never mentioned you before..."

"Oh... I guess he forgot about me..." He said as he scratched his head in embarrassment. I wasn't really convinced, but I just nodded and smiled at him.

"So... Are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

"Actually, I was trying to figure out how to get to Hondae point."

"I can drop you there if you'd like?"

"Kwenchana... I don't want to be a bother..."

"Nonsense!" I said opening the passenger door. "Hop in..." He smiled and got in. I drove him to Hondae point and he asked me to stay a while, so I did. We sat on the hood of my car and looked up at the sky, naming the shapes of the clouds. After a while, the sun began to set and I sighed.

"Beautiful!" I said. Kangin didn't say anything. Maybe this would be a good time to find out if Sungmin told the members about my dreams. I mean that's why he hasn't gone out with me right? He's testing me!! I cleared my throat and continued to speak, "Although... I do feel like this has happened before." Kangin quickly sat up and faced me.

"Chincha???" He asked happily. "Was it like that with the other members as well?"

"Sorta..." I said sitting up as well, "Waeyo?"

 "It’s just..." he looked at me then shook his head."Never mind..." He said as he layed back down on the hood. Darn it!! I was so close!! I layed back down as well and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt the car moving down the hill slowly. I quickly opened my eyes and looked at Kangin and I can see in his eyes that he was thinking the same thing I was! We both jumped off the car and I ran to the door. OH NO!!! I locked it!! And the keys... Are inside!

"Aigoo~!!" I ran to the front of the car to help Kangin who was tugging at the bumper. My car rolled down the hill faster and faster until we couldn't hold it anymore. When we let go, I ran after it. Suddenly I heard a loud crash and I knew what had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae and I were sitting on the hood of his car, when I felt like we were moving. I opened my eyes and looked around, we were moving. “Uh… Donghae?” I said. “Did you put the emergency brakes on?” I asked. Donghae looked around. I jumped off of the car and pulled at the bumper, Donghae got off the hood of his car and tried to open the door.

“I think I locked the key in the car.” He said.

“MWO?!” I asked. He came to the front of the car and helped me pull, but the car just got faster and it was practically dragging us. I lost my grip on the car and I fell. Donghae was being dragged as the car rolled faster and faster down the hill. I heard a loud crash and I ran down the hill. “Oppa!!” I called to Donghae. He stood up, dusted himself off and we both went to check the back of his car. It was completely wrecked and it didn’t look like we were going home in it.

“My car…” He said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jun Tae..." Kangin said as he stared at my totaled up car. "Im so sorry... I--"

"I just got this car today!!" I yelled, tears threatening to escape my eyes.

"I... I’m..."

"What am I going to tell Yoochun?" I threw myself on the ground and cried into my knees. I heard Kangin sit next to me. He began rubbing my back.

"Jun Ta--" he started.. We heard some rustling and then I heard a few familiar voices.

"Jun Tae-ah..." Kangin and I turned around to see Sungmin and the rest of the Super Junior members running towards us. Kangin and I stood up.

"Kwenchana-yo??" Sungmin said, examining my body for any cuts or bruises. I backed away from him and he stared at me, surpised.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “How did you know I was here?”

“W-we were passing by and we saw you…” Heechul explained.

“This place is secluded. How could you possibly have been passing by?” I asked. They all looked at each other and I scoffed. “Were you spying on me??”

“We wouldn’t call it spying…” Eunhyuk said.

“We were just… watching from afar.” Yesung said. I frowned.

“I give up!! I am so sick of this!!” I turned to Sungmin. “You obviously don’t trust me!”

“B-but I do…”

“NO YOU DON’T!” I screamed. “You told all the members about my dreams didn’t you? That’s how they know where to take me!” They said nothing. I shook my head and walked past them. Sugmin tried to follow, but I saw Leeteuk hold him back.

“Let her be alone for now.” He said. I walked away from them, walked so far and so long, I didn’t know where I was anymore. I walked around a corner and down an abandoned street. Suddenly a car zoomed past me, nearly running me over in the process.

“YA!!!!” I yelled, but he just kept going. “Pabo…” The car suddenly came to a stop and started backing up. Omo… He couldn’t possibly have heard me, could he? Then, someone came from behind me and covered my mouth with a rag. I tried my best to get out of his grip, but I started to get dizzy and then… everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies!!! I missed you!! As of right now, I'm out of school and I am GRADUATING!!!! Finally!!! I'm so happy!!! Anyway, school was my only reliable source for a computer and my very good friend Marlyn (aka yMaMa). But now that we are graduating, I don't know how often I'm going to see her. And I don't know when I'm going to get a computer of my own... So please bare with me for now!! Thanks a bunch!! LOVE YA!!!!