Amnesia?!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

This chapter is dedicated to my co-author who gave me the brilliant idea to give Jun Tae amnesia... ^^ Thank you so much for everything!! You rock dongseng!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV:

“Do I know you?” She asked. I looked at her. Was she serious?? How could she not know who I was? We stared at each other for a few seconds.

“Haha… good one…” I laughed, but she only raised her eyebrows. “Yah… Jagiya quit playing around.” I said.

“Jagiya?” She scoffed. “Who do you think you are to talk to me so informally??” I was speechless.

“Oh…” I said. “Chungmal mianhae… I thought you were… someone else…” I can’t believe I thought she was Jun Tae. How can a person look so much like someone else?? She smiled.

“You’re forgiven.” She said. “Only because I don’t want you to punch my window again.”

“Right…” I giggled. “Sorry about that…” I looked at the shop. “You own this place?”

“Yup…” she said happily. “My umma bought it for me.” Oh great… she’s one of those spoiled brats. “She owns the company you know?” She said. That’s funny, Jun Tae’s umma owned a company too. I can’t remember what it was though.

“Chincha?” I finally responded. “You’re umma must be really… proud.”

“Ne… But I can’t stand her work. “The Jun Tae clone explained. “She wants me to take over the company soon, but I would much rather work in a shop than in a HUGE building.”

“Well…” I said, “It might be nice, you could order people around and stuff.” She giggled.

“I hate ordering people around!” She said. “I’m not the type of person who uses others for my own benefits.” This girl was reminding me more and more of Jun Tae. How can two people have so much in common? Looks, hobbies, personality… It just didn’t make sense.

“What happened to the previous owner?” I asked.

“He was more than happy to sell it to me.” She said. “He said I was such a valued costumer that it would be his honor.” She folded her arms. “Which is weird, because that was the first time I have ever stepped into this shop.”

“So… What made you want to buy it?” I asked. I don’t know why I wanted to know, I just did. It was so easy to talk to her and she made me smile, the way Jun Tae did. She was about to answer my question when a woman came up to her. I couldn’t see her face, she wore a big hat that blocked her face and sunglasses.

“Ready to start your business sweetie?” The woman asked.

“Ne umma…” The girl said. “This is the best birthday gift ever!!” Birthday?? But today was Jun Tae’s birthday. I shook my head, trying to get Jun Tae out of my head, but it was hard with this… Clone… standing next to me. The girl looked at me and smiled.

“Umma… This is…” She started.

“Oh…” I said. “My name is Lee Sungmin…”

“Sungmin??” The girl asked. “As in, Sungmin form Super Junior??” The girl asked.

“Ne…” I said.

“Cool!!!” She said. “I’ve heard your music. You guys are really good.”

“Thanks…” I said. She’s not going crazy? Wow~ she just keeps surprising me. The woman with the big hat cleared .

“I think we should go inside now.” She said.

“Good idea.” The girls said. She turned to me and smiled. “Sungmin-shii… Do you want to join us? You could be my very first customer!!” She seemed really excited, I smiled.

“Sure--” I said.

“Aniyo!!” The woman with the hat yelled. We both gave her a funny look.

“Why not?” the girl asked.

“Because… we don’t have all of the supplies yet..”

“Yes we do… The last of the supplies came in this mor--”

“I said ‘NO’!!” The woman pushed past us and the girl frowned.

“Sorry about that…” she said. “I don’t know what’s gotten into her.”

“It’s okay…” I said. “Maybe some other time?”

“Okay…” she smiled. “I’ll see you around then?”

“You bet…” I said. She smiled and headed into the shop. I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me. “I’m sorry, but… can I get your name?”

“Oh right…” She smiled and cleared . “My name is Kim Jun Tae.”

My hand fell to my side. Did I hear her right? Did she just say her name was Kim Jun Tae? But how can she be? She’s acting like she doesn’t even know me.

“JUN TAE GET IN HERE!!” I looked into the coffee shop and saw that the lady with the big hat was Mrs. Kim. What is going on here?! Was this some kind of joke? Because it wasn’t funny!

“I have to go…” Jun Tae said. “It was nice meeting you.” She walked into the shop and I stood there, shocked and speechless. I turned around and headed back to the dorm. How could she be Jun Tae?! Jun Tae is dead!! The nurse at the hospital said so. Aish~ my head is hurting.

“Sungmin-ah you’re back!!” I heard Shindong yell. I didn’t even know I had already arrived at the dorm. I took off my coat and hung it up.

“Where did you go?” Kibum asked.

“You won’t believe what just happened to me.” I said, sitting on the couch. They all gathered around me.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Did you meet another girl?” Leeteuk scoffed.

“Yup…” I said. All the members rolled their eyes. “And it was Jun Tae.” They all went silent.

“Yah… Sungmin-ah… Quit playing around!!” Kangin yelled.

“Ne… it isn’t funny hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“I’m serious!!!” I said. They all walked away. “Don’t any of you believe me??”

“I do…” I turned around to see Yuki walking into the living room with the cake.

“Chincha?” Yesung asked.

“How can you believe such a stupid lie?” Leeteuk asked. Yuki placed the cake on the coffee table.

“Because it isn’t a lie…” She said.

“So you really think Jun Tae is alive?” Siwon asked.

“I don’t think she’s alive… I know she is…” Yuki said. She sat on the couch next to me and everyone gathered around once again.

“So the girl I just met was Jun Tae?” I asked.

Yuki shrugged. “It could be…”

“Then why was she acting like she didn’t know me?” I asked.

“She wasn’t acting…” Yuki said. The others and I looked at each other. Yuki sighed. “Jun Tae has amnesia.”

“Mwo?!” We all asked.

“The accident caused some damages in her brain causing her to forget…” Yuki paused. “Jun Tae doesn’t know who we are… She doesn’t know about her life here in Korea. She believes she just moved here.”

“Wait a minute…” I said. “How do you know all this?”

“I went to the hospital one day and noticed that Jun Tae was awake. I ran to her and hugged her, I told her how happy I was that she was alive and that she was okay, but she didn’t respond. She only asked who I was and I was so confused. Mrs. Kim took me into the hall and explained everything to me. After clearing everything up, she told me that she would be bringing Jun Tae back to ia. She said that she didn’t want Jun Tae to go through all the heartbreak again, so they left.” Yuki explained. “She made me promise not to say anything to any of you… I’m sorry.”

“But the nurse…” I said. “The nurse said she was gone.”

“I assume she was talking about Jun Tae checking out.” Yuki said. I can’t believe it! Jun Tae’s alive!! She may not remember me, but I was going to have her again!! No matter what Mrs. Kim says.

“So Jun Tae doesn’t remember any of us?” Shindong asked. Yuki shook her head.

“Not even Bom?” Siwon asked.

“Or Yunho?” Eunhyuk asked. Yuki shook her head. I left the room, I’m going to go see Jun Tae again. I can’t believe she’s alive!! And now that I know she’s alive I will do everything I can to win her heart again!! And this time… No one is going to stop me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I wrote two chapters in one day!!! YAY ME!!! lol... I hope this wasn't to confusing... ^^ I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are appreciated.^^*