Not Saying Goodbye!!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

The last two days with Jun Tae seemed to have just flew by. Here we are standing in the airport, watching Jun Tae as she tied her shoe. I think she was just trying to stall. I hated this place, it just reminded me of the day Jun Tae almost left us. When she finished tying her shoe, Jun Tae stood up and smiled at all of us.

"So..." She said. The members and I stayed quiet. "Come on you guys, say something... You've been quiet the whole ride here."

"What are we supposed to say?" Kibum asked.

"Everything we can think of is depressing and... and sad." Shindong said. Jun Tae giggled.

"We should have had another picnic." Kyuhyun said.

"Ne... Our picnics always were epic weren't they?" She asked. No one answered.

"It's not like I’ll be gone forever..." She said. "Just say goodbye..."

"ANIYO!!!" Heechul said.

"We will never say goodbye!!" Kangin said. Jun Tae rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" She asked. I shrugged and she sighed. "Fine... If no one is going to wish me luck or give me a goodbye hug then I'm leaving." She pulled up the handle from her luggage and walked to the metal detectors.

"WAIT!!!" Leeteuk yelled. Jun Tae turned around. "We got you gifts..." He said.

"He's lying..." Donghae said.

"Yeah... he just wants a hug." Eunhyuk said.

"Shut up you two!!!" Leeteuk growled. Jun Tae smiled and walked up to Leeteuk, he cleared his throat. "This is for you..." He said handing her a long box. "It's something to remember us by..." Jun Tae opened it up and all the members, including myself, leaned in to look at what was inside the box. There was a charm bracelet with 13 hearts on it, each heart had one of the members name on it and a picture of the member. Jun Tae let out a small sigh and looked at Leeteuk.

"So..." He said as he scratched his head. "Do you like it?" Jun Tae threw her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. I felt a bolt of anger pass through me. 

"Thank you so much oppa!!!" She said. "I love it!! I’m never taking it off!!!" As she pulled away, Leeteuk put his hands in his pocket and smiled.

"It was nothing..." He said.

"I helped him pick out the color!" Shindong said. Jun Tae giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you oppa..." She said.

"I told him to use hearts..." Ryeowook said.

"Well my name is on it!!" Siwon said. Jun Tae giggled and gave all the members a hug and a kiss. When she came up to me, I pouted.

"I hope my kiss isn’t on the cheek…” I said. Jun Tae giggled and the members gagged. She grabbed my collar and pulled me into a deep kiss. She tried to pull away, but I held her in place and I could feel her smiling as we continued our loving kiss.

“Okay…” I heard one of the members say, I think it was Hankyung. “She’s got to leave now…” A pair of hands came between Jun Tae and I and tried to pull us apart. “Let go!!”

I finally pulled away from her and she smiled at me. “I’m going to miss you oppa.” She said.

“I’ll miss you too…” I said. She turned around and walked to the metal detectors, turning around one more time to wave. We all waved back and continued to wave until she was lost in the crowd. All the members sighed.

“No more scary movies…” Ryeowook said.

“No more picnics…” Yesung said.

“No more video games…” Kyuhyun said.

“Guys…” Leeteuk said turning to us. “Just because Jun Tae is gone, it doesn’t mean we can’t do all those things.”

“You’re just happy because she kissed you first.” Heechul said.

“How much did that bracelet cost anyway?” I asked.

“Yah… What are you all worried about?” he asked. “I put all your names on it didn’t I?” We didn’t say anything, even though that bracelet made me really jealous, Leeteuk was a really nice oppa to Jun Tae and as long as she was happy, so was I.

“Now… Let’s get home, we still have that photo shoot this afternoon.” He said. We turned around to see 3 familiar faces running toward us with balloons and stuffed animals.

“Did she leave already??” Yuki asked, Yuki was or maid, she was Jun Tae’s maid before but her mom fired her because she and Jun Tae got to close.

“Yes…” I said. “She just left.”

“CURSE YOU TRAFFIC JAM!!!” Bom yelled. Bom was Jun Tae’s best friend, her and Jun Tae hit it off the first day Jun Tae went to her new school.

“Jagiya… Stay calm… We can still talk to her on the phone and online.” Yunho said. Yunho was Bom’s boyfriend. Jun Tae said she caught them making out in Bom’s car once.

“I wanted to see her one last time…” Bom said. She turned to us and let go of the balloons she was holding and folded her arms. “Why didn’t you guys stall her?!”

“I tried to…” I said, giving Hankyung a bad look.

“Well…” Yuki said. “There’s no use giving this to her anymore.” She gave me a small teddy bear. “I’ll see you guys at home...” She left and Bom turned to Yunho.

“Can we eat lunch before going to the movie?” She asked.

“Whatever you want jagiya.” Yunho asked as her threw and arm over her shoulder. He looked up at us and smiled.

“See you guys around.” He said. Bom waved.

“Bye guys… see you later…” She said and they left.

“I miss Jun Tae~!!” Shindong said.

“Don’t we all…” I said. We left the airport and got ready for our photo shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!!! JUN TAE IS GONE!!!!! Yuki, Bom and Yunho came late... lol I had to fit them into the story somehow... =p Well I hope you guys liked this chapter... Should I end it here? lol (I probably won't but let me know anyway...) Hope you enjoyed it!! Comments are appreciated... ^^*