Kyuhyun's Date #2

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Jun Tae's POV:

I woke up earlier than usual. Ever since my mother left, I have been trying my best to be an individual. And so far, I'm doing a pretty good job. I washed up and got dressed for work. Once I was ready, I walked out of my house, locked my door and walked down the street to my coffee shop.

"Jun Tae-ah!!" I heard a voice calling. I turned around to see Kyuhyun running up to me.

"Ah~ Kyuhyun-shi..." I smiled. "Annyeong..."

"Annyeong... Where are you headed to?"

"Work..."

"Oh? I'll walk you then..." We continued down the street.

"So.. when's your break?" He asked.

"Wae?"

"Well I was hoping we could grab a bite to eat or something..." I stopped in my tracks and faced him.

"Kyuhyun-shi... You do know that I am dating Sungmin, right?" I asked.

"Ne..."

"And you still want to go out?"

"Just as friends." I thought about it and nodded.

"Okay... My break is at 11:00."

"Cool." We finally made it to the coffee shop and Kyuhyun looked up at it. "You work here?"

"Ne..." I said.

"Heechul loves this place."

"Chincha?"

"Ne... But he stopped coming around because the owner sold it to some rich lady who was high up in the company and she gave it to her daughter." He explained. "I bet that girl is some kind of spoiled brat."

"Maybe..." I said with a smile.

"Do you know her?" He asked.

"I don't only know her..." I held up my keys to the shop. "I am her..." His mouth fell open.

"I didn't mean that..." He said.

"It's okay... I can understand why Heechul is so upset, but now that you know who the owner is, you can tell him it's brat free." I giggled. He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head.

"Okay..."

"I'll see you at 11?" I asked.

"You bet!!" I smiled and walked into the shop. It was super busy today! Henry and Zhou Mi were taking orders and I was trying my best to fill it all. It was hard doing all this with only 3 workers. Maybe I should hire more people. Once 10:00 hit, I changed the sign on the door to 'out to lunch'.

"Jun Tae-ah... Where do you want to go for lunch?" Zhou Mi asked, serving the last customer.

"Actually... A friend of mine is going to take me to lunch." I replied, grabbing my coat.

"Oh~ Is Sungmin picking you up again?" Henry asked, wiping down one of the tables.

"Super star..." Zhou Mi said.

"Aniyo... It's actually one of his friends. Kyuhyun..."

"Chincha??" They asked in unison. I nodded. The bell to the front door rang and I turned around to see Kyuhyun at the door.

"Hey... you ready to go?" He asked.

"Mhmm..." I waved goodbye to the boys and Kyuhyun and I headed out. He took me to the park and bought us ice cream.

"So... How's business so far?" He asked, at his strawberry ice cream.

"Difficult... I have got to hire more people."

"Well.. You have us..."

"I can't do that... I know that you and the other members are busy now-a-days."

"True..." he said, taking a seat on a bench. This was getting vaguely familiar. "But you know we'll be here no matter what right?"

Aw~ How sweet! "Thank you Kyuhyun-shi..."

"We're not strangers anymore Jun Tae... Call me oppa..."

"Oppa..." I said cutely. He giggeled and at his ice cream once more.

"That sounds better." He said. I continued to eat my ice cream and Kyuhyun stared at me.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"You have a little chocolate on your lip." He placed his thumb on my lip and it happened again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There’s chocolate on your lip." He said. "Do you mind if I take it off?" Kangin asked. I shook my head and he leaned into me. I closed my eyes and waited.

"OWW!!!" I heard him scream. When I opened my eyes, I saw him holding his face. A boy ran up in front of us and picked up a ball.

"Sorry sir…" the boy said. "My brother likes to kick hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rubbed my temples and shook my head to stop the visions and flashes.

"Jun Tae-ah..." I looked up and saw Kyuhyun giving me a concerned look. "Kwenchana-yo?"

"Ne..." I giggled nervously. "Kencha- OWW!!!" Before I could finish my sentance. A ball hit me on the side my face. I dropped my ice cream and clenched my left eye that was now throbbing with pain.

"OMO!!! Kwenchana-yo??" Kyuhyun asked, getting closer to me to examine my eye. When I looked up, I saw a little boy picking up the ball.

"Mianhae..." He apologized.

"It's okay..." I said, giving him a reasuring smile. "You're brother probably likes to kick hard." He nodded and ran off. Kyuhyun looked at me.

"How did you know that?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Lucky guess?"

"Right... Now let me see your eye." He pulled my hand away from my face. "It's turning a bit red... Can you open it?" I tried my best to open my eye, but I didn't succeed. "I should probably take you home."

"Aniyo!! I have to go back to the shop."

"But your eye..."

"Don't worry about it." I stood up and he did the same. I walked back to the shop, but Kyuhyun kept insisting that I go home. When I finally made it there. The boys noticed me holding my eye and asked what happened. When I put my hand down they gasped.

"Dude~ What did you do?" Henry asked.

"Did you hit her??" Zhou Mi asked, clenching his fist. He was always like an older brother to me.

"No!! I would never do that!!" Kyuhyun said.

"It was an accident." I explained. Henry walked into the back room, got a bag of ice and put it on my eye. "I was hit in the face by a ball." I giggled. "I knew something like this was going to happen... I just didn't think it was going to happen to me." Kyuhyun's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yoboseyo? Right now? Aresso... Bye." He hung up and looked at me. "Jun Tae I have to go... My manager is going crazy looking for me. I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault."

"Yeah... That's what celebrities live for, right?" Zhou Mi said. I nugded his elbow.

"Yah! Don't be rude. He helped us out remember?" I said. Kyuhyun looked at me and I nodded my head for me to leave. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then there were flashes of all the members kissing me running through my head. Aigoo~ Why is this happening to me?

"See ya later." He said and he left.

"Who does he think he is?" Zhou Mi asked. "Kissing a girl who has a boyfriend?"

"It's okay... We're friends." I said. He scoffed and walked into the back room. I thought about the events that happened today. Why would Kyuhyun ask me out so suddenly? Why was this date so familiar?

Hmm... Are these boys up to something?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah~~ This time JunTae was the one who got hit. haha And it seems like she already expects somethig is going on... Do you think she will find out? Well... we'll just have to wait and see... ^^*