Saving the Day Once More^^

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin’s POV:

“Sungmin!!” I turned around to see Bom and Yunho running up to me.

“We heard about Jun Tae.” Yunho said.

“Is she okay?” Bom asked, her voice was a bit shaky.

“We’re not sure.” I said. “We’re still trying to figure out where they may have taken her.”

“Aish~ She’s always getting into trouble.” Bom said.

“Hyung…” Ryeowook called. “Henry’s found something.” I quickly ran to the group and saw Henry holding a book in his hand.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“It’s Zhou Mi’s diary.” Shindong giggled.

“A diary? How did you find it?” I asked.

“Zhou Mi hides it in the most obvious places.” Henry explained. “In his locker, in his jacket, sometimes it’s just sticking out of his bag. I found this on the floor. I think he dropped it on his way out.”

“And you never suspected anything?” Yesung asked.

“I thought it was nothing, when someone leaves a diary out in the open, you’d think there was nothing important in it.”

“Okay… so what does it say about Jun Tae?”

“I don’t know… I haven’t read it.”

“Well…” Kyuhyun said. “What are you waiting for?” Henry quickly opened up the book and read the first page.

“I got a job at the new coffee shop. And I must say, the owner is really cute. I think one of these days I should ask her out, although, that mochi looking Henry has his eye on her as well…”He looked up at us. “Mochi? I don’t look like a Mochi… Do I?”

“Oh… give me that!” Bom said. She grabbed the book out of his and continued reading. “Should I get closer to her or should I just wait for something to happen?”

“Skip ahead…” Leeteuk said.

Bom turned a few pages and began reading again, “Henry just told me that Jun Tae is dating that famous singer Sungmin! What does she see in him? He’s probably some spoiled brat who thinks he’s better then everyone else--”

“Okay… Moving on!” I said taking the book and turning a few more pages. “I just met a girl, her name is Haekyung. She was sitting on the sidewalk mumbling something about Sungmin. It turns out she’s like SUPER obsessed with him. That gave me a great idea. If she was in love with Sungmin and I was in love with Jun Tae… we could work together to make them fall in love with us. THAT’S IT!!!! I’m going to kidnap Jun Tae and make her fall in love with me. By the end of this year… Jun Tae will be mine!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun Tae’s POV:

Everything was coming back to me. The accident, the dates, my friends. How could I have forgotten? Was the accident really that bad?

“Aigoo~ Are you still thinking about it?” Haekyung asked.

“Well I have nothing else better to do…” I said.

“Hmm… that’s true.” She went back to reading a magazine. Suddenly, the door to the next room burst open and Zhou Mi came in pushing things around. He seemed to be looking for something.

“What are you doing?” Haekyung asked.

“I can’t find my diary!!” he said.

“Diary?” Haekyung and I said in unison.

“What kind of guy owns a diary?” Haekyung asked.

“That ‘diary’ has the location of where we’re keeping Jun Tae!” He screamed. Haekyung’s eyes widened and she started to throw things around as well. This is great! Zhou Mi loves to leave his stupid diary lying around anywhere. Maybe someone’s already found it.

“Where could it be?” Zhou Mi yelled.

“What kind of idiot loses a diary?” Haekyung scolded.

“It has to be around here somewhere!” Zhou Mi said throwing more things around.

“Looking for this?” A voice said. I looked at the door to see Super Junior, Bom, Yunho and Yoochun standing there. Yoochun held up the diary, then winked at me.

“Hey guys…” Zhou Mi said. “What brings you here?”

“How could you Zhou Mi!!”  Kangin yelled.

“Yeah!! What’s wrong with you?” Bom said.

“Have you lost your mind or something?” Hankyung said.

“I do not look like a Mochi!!” Henry screamed. Bom punched his arm. “Ow!! Well it’s true!”

“Let Jun Tae go…” Sungmin said, taking a step forward.

“No one is going to take her away from me!” Zhou Mi said, also taking a step forward. “I love her!” Sungmin’s eyes narrowed.

“Do you?” He asked.

“Yes… I do.” Zhou Mi replied.

“When is her birthday?”

“What?”

“What’s she allergic to?”

“I--”

“What stuffed animal does she sleep with?”

“What’s that have to do--”

“You don’t know do you?”

“Do you?”

Sungmin scoffed and walked up to Zhou Mi. “Her birthday is on June 31, 1992, she’s allergic to seafood, she sleeps with a stuffed Po from the Teletubbies that Eunhyuk won for her on their… Date.” Zhou Mi was speechless. “And I can tell you a whole lot more then that.” Zhou Mi looked away from him. “It’s those little known facts...” He looked at me and smiled. “That make me fall in love with her over and over again.” I smiled. Then as quick a flash, he punched Zhou Mi across the face causing him to fall on the floor. “You will never have that with Jun Tae.”

“Jun Tae!!!!” Bom ran up to me and began untying the ropes. We heard some sirens outside. The members took Zhou Mi and Haekyung outside. “Are you alright?” Bom asked. Once she got me untied, I threw my arms around her.

“I’m so glad you’re her unnie.” I said, a tear running down my cheek.

“Unnie?” she said with a cracked voice. I pulled away from her and smiled.

“I remember…” Her eyes widened. “I remember everything.” She smiled and hugged me once more.

“I’m so glad.” She said.

“Well… that takes care of your kidnappers.” Heechul said as he and the members walked through the door. I quickly jumped up and ran to them, throwing my arms around as many of them as I could.

“Thank you so much!!!!” I said. They hugged me back and I smiled. “You are officially my heroes!”

“Nonsense!!” Yesung said.

“We’re just happy you’re okay.” Siwon said. I nodded up to see Sungmin smiling at me. I couldn’t help myself. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. When we pulled away from each other, he smiled at me.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“I am so sorry for everything!!” I said.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Cheating on you, blaming you for the bet, getting amnesia--”

“Whoa whoa whoa… How do you know all this?”

“Her memory’s back.” Bom said. He looked at me with wide eyes and I smiled.

“Chincha?” He asked. I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. “Thank goodness!!” When he pulled away, I looked into his eyes and said the 3 words I haven’t said in a while.

“Sarangehae-yo…” He smiled.

“Saranghae…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank goodness Super Junior came to the rescue! Now everything is back to normal!!!^^ One more chapter to go... >.< Everytime I think about it the more sad I get...