I Remember!!!!!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin’s POV:

“The number you have dialed is out of service--”

Urgh!!! That’s the tenth time I’ve called her. Why isn’t she answering? As I put my phone in my pocket, Leeteuk looked at me.

“Any luck?” He asked. I shook my head. He let out a small sigh and we sat there in silence. The members said we had to split up if we were going to find Jun Tae. I was partnered with Leeteuk because the members said that even if we worked things out, we were still awkward with each other.

After what felt like hours of driving, we stopped at the one place we knew was very important to Jun Tae. We walked into the coffee shop to see Henry wiping down the counter.

“Hey guys.” He said with a smile. “How may I help you today?” He didn’t seem worried at all. Did he not know what was going on?

“We came to see Jun Tae.” Leeteuk said.

“Ooh…” He said. “Well Zhou Mi said she couldn’t make it in today?”

“Where is Zhou Mi?” I asked.

“He just left with some girl…”

“Girl?”

“Yeah… A short girl with brown hair and pink highlights...” He explained. “I know she mentioned her name… HaeMi- shi? Ani… uh... Jaekyung-shi?” My eyes widened. It couldn’t be.

“Haekyung?” I asked.

“Ne!! That’s it! Haekyung-shi.” Leeteuk and I looked at each other and I could tell we were thinking the same thing. Leeteuk pulled out his phone and dialed the member’s numbers.

“Heechul… We’re at Jun Tae’s coffee shop… Meet us here as soon as possible.” He said.

“Is something wrong?” Henry asked, clearly confused.

“Ne… There is…” I said. “We think Jun Tae has been kidnapped.”

“And your friend Zhou Mi is a part of.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun Tae’s POV:

“It’s no use…” Haekyung said as she watched me struggle to get out of the chair they tied me to. “I used to be in the girl scouts.” I glared at her and she just smiled.

“Let’s make a deal.” I said, trying to reason with her. “If you let me go, I won’t tell anyone that you and Zhou Mi are a couple of psychopaths that get a kick out of kidnapping people.”

She acted as though she was thinking about it then said, “No deal…” Just then, the door opened and Zhou Mi walked in with a cup of coffee and some donuts. He walked over to me, placed a table in front of me, put the coffee down and one donut on a napkin.

“I got you’re favorite!!” He said happily. “One vanilla latte and one glazed donut. If you want, I could feed you.”

“Aniyo.” I said.

“Come on Jun Tae, you have to eat something. I don’t want you to suffer.”

“Then let me go!”

“Whoa~ let’s not get crazy.” He walked over to a table where Haekyung was and began eating.

“How long do you plan on keeping me here?” I asked.

“Maybe until Sungmin oppa forgets all about you.” Haekyung said.

“Well someone’s going to know I’m missing!”

“Like who?” Zhou Mi asked. “You’re cousin leaves today, I can always tell Henry you went to visit your mother, and the Super Junior members think you hate them.” I thought about it. “Face it Jun Tae…” He said as he got up from the table and walked over to me. “You’re mine.” He stared at me so intensely; I thought he was going to burn a hole through me.

“I don’t get it…” I said. “Why would you do this to me? You were like my big brother.”

“That’s exactly why I did it!” He said, slamming his hands on my table and leaning in towards me. “You only saw me as a friend or a brother! Nothing more! I did everything for you! I took care of you, brought you dinner when you stayed in the shop late…And you never once called me ‘Oppa’.” I giggled and that set him off. “WHAT’S SO FUNNY?!?” He screamed.

“You…” I said. He was so angry and embarrassed, he was turning red. “You did all this… Because I didn’t call you ‘Oppa’?” I giggled once more.

“Aniyo…” He said, clearing his throat. “I did this because… I love you.” He seemed embarrassed to say it, which made me giggle even more.

“You call this ‘LOVE’?” I asked. “This isn’t love! If you cared about me as much as you say did, you wouldn’t have kidnapped me, tied me up and force me to stay here with you.”

“Well…” he said, leaning so close, our lips were only inches apart. “Love works in mysterious ways.” He said with a wink and walked into another room. What am I going to do? Everything he said was true. The boys think I’m mad at them, Yoochun is probably on a plane by now and Henry will believe anything Zhou Mi tells him. That’s how much we trusted him.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Haekyung asked. I forgot she was still in the room.

“Besides the fact that you’re both crazy?” I asked. She let out a small giggle as if I was kidding. “I was thinking about… someone.”

“Sungmin?” She said. “He’ll get over it. This is like…” She counted with her fingers. “The fifth time you’ve broken his heart.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked. “This is the first time I’ve ever broken up with him.”

“Aniyo…” She said, “I’m pretty sure this is the fifth. There was the time when you found out they made a bet on you, the time you cheated on him--”

“I have never cheated on Sungmin.”

“Wow~ that car accident must have really rattled up your brain huh?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You mean you don’t remember?” I thought about it really hard, but I couldn’t figure out what she was talking about. “You cheated on Sungmin with Leeteuk, he got angry, you two didn’t talk for about a month and when you two finally got the chance to talk, he said something that made you depressed, causing you to walk onto the highway where you were hit by a car and diagnosed with amnesia.” Everything she was saying was running through my head like a bad soap opera.

“You’re making this up.”

“I wish I was… But it’s all true. The boys were trying to get your memory back by recreating dates they’ve taken you on and introducing you to people who were close to you like Bom and… Yunho?”

“Oh my god… I… remember.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY~~!!!!!!!!!!! She remembers!!!! How stupid of Haekyung to tell her... lol Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Oh right and umm... there's two more chapters until it ends... WAHHHHH!!!