Not You!!!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin’s POV:

As Jun Tae walked away, I tried to go after her, but Leeteuk stopped me. “Let her be alone for now." I stared after her as she continued down the road. I nodded and Kangin called for a tow truck. After half an hour, we headed back to our dorms.

“I don't get it..." Ryeowook said, throwing himself on the couch. "We were doing this to help her right?”

“Of course!” Yesung said, sitting next to him.

“Then why do I feel so guilty?” Ryeowook asked. No one said anything. Honestly, we were all feeling guilty about what had just happened.

~Knock~Knock~Knock~

I walked to the door and opened it up to see Jun Tae’s cousin, Yoochun, playing with his keys and looking a bit anxious. “Annyeong…” He said with a bow.

“Annyeong…” I replied.

"May I come in?" He asked. His voice was a bit shaky.

"Sure..." I said. He walked in and then turned to me as I closed the door.

“Okay…. I’ll just get to the point." He said. “Jun Tae is missing.”

"What?!"

"I got a call from an auto-shop and they said that Jun Tae’s car was would costs over 10,000 dollars to repair.”

“Oh... Well...” I stuttered.

“The manager said a guy named Kangin called...”

"Look… We're really sorry about that..."

“Yeah whatever! But that's not why I'm here." I stayed quiet as he continued to explain. "I tried calling Jun Tae to ask her about what had happened, but she wasn't answering her phone.”

“Well… Jun Tae was kinda upset with us about what had happened… so she probably turned off her phone.”

“That’s what I thought, so I went to her house to check... and she wasn’t there.”

“Really?” He nodded. I wonder where she could be. “Maybe she’s at the coffee shop with--"

"Sungmin... I've checked every where... All the places she could possibly be... And I can't find her." I looked into his eyes and I could see that he really was scared, which was starting to freak me out.

“Okay… Let’s not panic.” I said. “I’ll call the guys and we’ll help you look for her.” He nodded and I headed to the living room. I sure hope that wherever Jun Tae is… she’s okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun Tae’s POV:

I woke in a van with two men wearing masks. They weren’t really paying attention to me so I tried to get out of the ropes they tied me with, but it didn’t work. One of the men saw me and held a knife to my face.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked.

“I… I’m…” I stuttered. I couldn’t think straight, the knife was so close to my face, if we were to hit a bump it would probably go right through my eye. “Please… Please don’t hurt me.”

“Now why would I want to do that?” He said, moving the knife to my neck. “If I hurt you, I don’t get paid.”

“Quit scaring her.” The driver scolded. “Were almost there… So put the blindfold on her and tape shut.” The man holding the knife sighed.

“You’re such a buzz kill.” He said.

 “Just do it!” The driver yelled. He was told and after a few minutes, the car had stopped and the men guided me out of the car, into some place and tied me to a chair.

“Well, well, well…” A female voice said. “If it isn’t my favorite dongseng.”

“Oh no…”

“Oh yes…” Her voice was right next to my ear and suddenly my blindfold was yanked off. I looked up to see her face. “It’s great to see you again.” She ripped the tape from my mouth and I screamed in pain. “Aww~ did that hurt?” I looked at her with tears in my eyes. She smiled an evil smile and said, “Good…”

“Why are you doing this Haekyung? What did I ever do to you?” I asked, tears streaming from my eyes. When was this girl going to leave me alone?

“You took the one thing that was important away from me!!” She said. I let out a harsh sigh. She was still obsessing over Sungmin, even after everything we’ve been through. “And I would love to take credit for this but… I didn’t come up with this plan.”

“Then who did?” I asked. She smiled another one of her evil smiles and turned her attention to a man that was standing in the shadows. He began walking toward us and when he walked into the light, could not believe my eyes. “No… It can’t be...” Haekyung had a smile on her face as the man from the shadows came closer to me. “Not you…” His face was finally in the light and tears rolled down my face.

“Oh… But it is me…” He said.

I cried as I stared at the man I trusted most...

The man I called my friend…

“Zhou Mi…” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guess what?? I finally got my own computer!!! YAAAAY!!! haha Now I can update my stories!!! ^^ I hope this one is pretty good... I think so... ^^ Hope you enjoys it!!! Comments are appreciated!! ^^*

P.S: Sorry if it seems short... It's just an intro to the "kidnappers"