A Day of Surprises...

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

I have a trailor up!!! Thank you Angie for making it for me!! You Rock!!! Everyone... check it out and tell me what you think about it!! ^^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV:

Christmas Eve!! A day that we should be relaxing and having fun, but instead, the members and I had more schedules and after what had happened last night with Yuki, I was surprised word didn’t get out that we had a crazy maid who was addicted to chocolate. I got out of bed and stretched, walked over to Eunhyuk’s bed and shook him.

“Wake up!” I said.

“Mmmm…” was all he said as he buried his face into his pillow.

“Yah!! Don’t let me tell Yuki to get the cold water.” I said as I shook him harder. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“Ok I’m up…” He said lazily.

“Get ready… We have to leave by 8:00.” I said. He did as he was told and we both met the rest of the members outside of their rooms as well. It was surprising how we were all ready at the same time.

“I’m hungry...” Shindong said.

“Surprise, surprise.” Heechul said sarcastically.

“Do you think Yuki made us something yummy this time?” Ryeowook asked.

“I doubt it.” Yesung said. “Sungmin’s plan wasn’t that great.” We all walked into the kitchen and our jaws dropped. Pancakes, cereal, bacon, eggs, orange juice, toast, you name it! It was all there on the table. I smiled and looked at Yesung.

“Still think my plan wasn’t great?” I asked. At that moment, Yuki walked into the kitchen and did spirit fingers towards the food.

“Ta-da!!” She said. “Surprise… What do you guys think?”

“What is all this?” Hankyung asked.

“What do you think?” Yuki asked, folding her arms. “It’s breakfast silly.”

“Are we in heaven?” Shindong asked.

“Why did you do all this Yuki?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah… Are you sick or something?” Kangin asked putting his hand on her forehead. Yuki rolled her eyes and pushed his hand away.

“No…” she said. “I just thought… Since you did something nice for me, I could do something nice for you.” We all smiled. “And Jun Tae called me this morning and told me to be nice since it is Christmas Eve.” She said. We all looked at the table and Yuki looked at us.

“If you don’t want it then I could always give it to the nei--” she said.

Before she could finish her sentence, we all ran around the table and scarfed down anything in sight. It’s been so long since we’ve had food like this, I almost forgot how it tasted. While I was enjoying my toast and eggs, my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket to shut it off, but once I saw who it was I quickly flipped it open.

“Yoboseyo?” I asked with my mouth full of food.

“Oppa? Is that you??” Jun Tae asked.

“Mmhmm…” Was all I could manage to say as I tried to chew and swallow the food in my mouth. I got up from my seat and walked out of the kitchen, I thought I saw Leeteuk staring me down as I did, but maybe it was just my imagination. 

“Is Yuki being nice?” Jun Tae asked. “I told her to be nice!!”

“Yes…” I said as I successfully swallowed the food in my mouth. “She’s being absolutely, incredibly, superbly nice.”

She giggled. “So I assume you’re enjoying your Christmas Eve?”

“So far…” I said. “I just had the best breakfast and now I'm talking to my girlfriend, but later the members and I have more schedules. So I might be a little tired tonight.” 

“Aww… My poor baby…” She said. “You shouldn’t work so hard, you might get sick.” I giggled.

“As long as I have you, I know I will be alright.” I said ever so sweetly.

“That’s good to hear because I have a surprise for you.” She said.

“Really??” I asked, super curious. “What is it?”

“Open the front door.” She told me. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. There stood Yunho in a mailman costume, he didn’t look to happy.

“Yunho…” I said, looking him up and down. “Why are you wearing that?”

“Bom wanted me to wear it.” He said with a frown. Bom jumped up out of no where and hugged him.

“Doesn’t he look absolutely adorable in it?” She asked. Yunho looked at me and shook his head, I chuckled.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked, my phone still on my ear.

“We came to deliver a package.” Bom said excitedly. I looked at her a bit confused.

“Eh?” I asked. She and Yunho stepped aside and I dropped my phone on the floor.

“Oppa annyeong.” Jun Tae said as she closed her phone and stepped forward. Before I could even think, I hugged her and spun her around, she giggled in delight. When I placed her back down on the floor, she smiled at me and I squeezed her face.

“Jun Tae-ah?? Is this really you??” I asked as I pinched her cheeks, making sure it wasn’t a mask.

“Ne oppa…” She giggled and held my hands on her face. I frowned at her.

“Prove it.” I said. She raised an eyebrow, pulled my collar and kissed me. I knew it was her just by the way she kissed me. Bom giggled and I pulled away from Jun Tae.

“We’ll leave you two alone now…” Bom said.

“Thank you unnie…” Jun Tae said.

“Anytime sweetie…” Bom winked and she left with Yunho. I smiled at Jun Tae and she smiled back, I opened my mouth to say something when suddenly we heard a voice.

“Hyung… what’s taking so long??” Ryeowook asked. Jun Tae peeked in and waved at him. Once he got a glimpse of her, his eyes grew wide and he screamed. “JUN TAE IS BACK!!!!” The other members hurried into the living room and looked at Jun Tae, she smiled and they all ran over giving her hugs and pinches on the cheek.

“Jun Tae is it really you??” Donghae asked.

“This isn’t a mask is it??” Eunhyuk asked as he pulled at her nose. She giggled.

“Yes it’s me!!!” She said. We all walked into living room, Jun Tae sat on the couch and we sat around her.

“I can’t believe you’re back!!” Heechul said.

“How long are you staying?” Siwon asked.

“I’ll be here until New Years…” she said with a smile. We all cheered.

“That’s great!!” Leeteuk said. We all looked at him. “I mean… Now you guys can stop moping around and actually focus on our schedules.” He looked at his watch. “Which reminds me… We need to be at the studio by 9:00, so we better get going.”

I looked at Jun Tae and she smiled at me. “It’s ok…” She said. “I’ll be here when you get back.”

“I’m taking you out tonight!! No excuses!!” I said. She smiled and nodded and we all left.

After hours of practicing for our Christmas performance, I called Jun Tae and told her I was heading home. When I got to her dorm, she was waiting outside and leaning on the door. Once she saw me, she stood up straight and smiled at me. She looked absolutely beautiful as usual.

“Ready to go?” I asked.

“Ne…” She replied. We went to this really elegant restaurant and had the best dinner ever. She told me about all the things she’s done in California and how much she missed me and everyone else. I noticed that she was still wearing Leeteuk’s bracelet and it made my blood boil. It was time for me to break out my secret weapon.

Once we were finished with dinner, I told Jun Tae to wait in the car and I paid for the bill. When I walked out of the restaurant, something cold and hard hit me on the arm. I looked up to see Jun Tae giggling and tossing another snowball at me.

“Yah…” I said. “I’m going to get you for that!!” I ran after her and she ran the other way, giggling hysterically. Once I caught her, I spun her around and she smiled at me cutely. I pinched her nose.

“Ahh~” she said. “That hurts.” I giggled.

“Jagiya…” I said.

“Ne?” She asked with a smile.

“I have something for you…” I pulled a small square box out of my pocket, Jun Tae’s eyes widened. I opened the box and inside were two rings, one for a woman and one for a man. I pulled out her ring and put it on her finger.

“Its couple rings…” I said. She looked at it and smiled. “I was going to give it to you before you left, but I thought it would make you feel even worse about leaving.” I explained.  She took off the ring and looked at the engraving I put in it.

“’Jun Tae is mine’?” She read out loud. I hugged her around her waist and smiled.

“And I’m hers…” I said. She smiled weakly and I began to panic.

“Jagiya…” I said. “Kwenchana-yo?”

“Ne…” She said with a smile, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. When we pulled apart she looked me deep in the eyes and said, “Saranghae…”

I smiled. “Saranghae Jun Tae and Merry Christmas…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know... I'm taking longer and longer to update... But I have been really busy with Christmas stuff... You know, shopping and wrapping... SO MUCH WRAPPING!!! I hope you guys aren't getting bored with this story... O-o Im sorry... I hope that this chapter will make up for the long lasting update... Hope you enjoyed it... Comments are appreciated. ^^*