Be Mine.... Forever?

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Hey everyone... So this is the final chapter T-T... I really had a lot of fun writing this story and I hope all of you did as well^^ I will definately miss this story... Well here's the last chapter!! I hope you enjoy!!! T-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin’s POV:

~~A week later~~

Here we are in the airport once more, wishing Yoochun a good flight home. He stayed back a couple of days to make sure Jun Tae was alright. After all that excitement, it was hard to convince him that she would be okay and he could go back home. He and Jun Tae were in the middle of a hug when I spoke. “Again… We’re really sorry about the car…”

“Kwenchana…” He said as he pulled away from Jun Tae. “I would rather have a broken car then a broken Jun Tae.” He giggled and ruffled her hair. “I’ll be seeing you around dongseng. Be sure to take good care of yourself.”

“I will oppa…” Jun Tae replied.

“That means no walking into the street and getting hit by a car.”

“Ne…”

“No getting beaten to a pulp by crazed Super Junior fans…”

“Aresso…”

“And no getting kidnapped by co-workers…”

“Okay oppa I get it!! You can go now!” She pushed him towards the metal detectors, but he turned back to the members and I.

“Take care of her…” He told all of us. “Got it?” We all nodded and he smiled. He turned to Jun Tae and hugged her once more. “I’m gonna miss you…”

“I’ll miss you more.” She said. They pulled away from each other and he waved at the members and I. We waved back and he continued to walk to the metal detectors. Once he was out of sight, Jun Tae turned to all of us.

“So… what are we doing today?” She asked.

“How about a nice long nap??” Shindong said.

“Aniyo~ I want to do something fun… I haven’t left the house in forever because of Yoochun and I miss hanging out with you guys.” Jun Tae said with a pout. We all looked at each other. “Besides, I just got my memory back and I want to celebrate… Don’t you?” We nodded and she smiled. “Great!!! So what’s the plan?”

“Picnic?” Donghae asked.

“Perfect!!” Jun Tae replied. We all headed to the car and drove to the park. Jun Tae was so excited. It was our first picnic since she got her memory back. She layed on the blanket and let out a big sigh. “I missed this…” She said.

“Me too…” Eunhyuk said.

“Me three…” Siwon added. We all layed there looking up at the beautiful blue sky.

“I wish I could take it all back…” Jun Tae said.

“Take what back?” Heechul asked.

“Everything!!” She to her stomach and stared at all of us. “I never meant to put you guys in such a horrible situation.”

“Yah! No one knew you’d be kidnapped… It was a surprise to us all… Don’t blame yourself.” Kangin said.

“Well that’s not all.” She turned to Leeteuk and I. “I’m so sorry I hurt the both of you… I didn’t mean to, I was just so confused. I feel horrible about what happened.”

“Jun Tae-ah… I forgive you…” I said.

“And I’m the one who should be sorry.” Leeteuk said. “I shouldn’t have forced you to do what you didn’t want to. Just know that, if you’re happy then… so am I.”

“Thank you oppa.” Jun Tae said with a smile. I know that it hurt Leeteuk hyung to say those words, but I’m glad he did.

“So who’s up for a little water battle?” Hankyung asked. No one answered. “Come on… You guys scared?”

“I’m in…” Jun Tae said, standing up and grabbing a water gun.

“Ooohhh~~ Bring it on Ms. Kim…” They started shooting each other with the water guns. Soon everyone was up shooting water at each other. This is the most fun we’ve all had in such a long time.

After about half an hour, Jun Tae and I ran back to the blanket and threw ourselves down. We were laughing so hard we could hardly breathe. I looked down and saw that Jun Tae’s hand wasn’t far away from mine. I sat up and took her hand in mine and began playing with her fingers.

“Do you remember which piggy belongs to which member?” She asked as she sat up. I smiled and nodded.

“How could I forget?” I pointed to her thumb. “This is Kyuhyun’s.” I pointed to her pointer. “This is Ryeowook’s.” I pointed to her middle. “This is for the member who makes you angry.” Then I pointed to her ring. “And this is for the one you want to be with forever.”

“Ahh~ you have really good memory.” She said with a giggle. I didn’t say anything. I just kept staring at her ring finger. “Is something wrong oppa?”

“I want to be that person…” I said, mostly to myself.

“Eh?”

I turned to her and smiled. “I want to be the one who will be with you forever.” Her eyes widened. I quickly took out the ring I gave her on the night she came back from California. “Jun Tae-ah… Will you marry me?” She smiled and kissed me.

“Of course I will.” She said. She kissed me once more and I knew she was serious. Thank goodness!! I can’t explain how happy I am right now.

“Hey what’s going on?” A voice said from behind us. We looked up to see Bom, Yunho and Henry walking up to us.

“Uh…” Jun Tae stuttered.

“Jun Tae and I are getting married.” I said with a smile.

“MWO?!?!” Bom screamed, making the four of us jump. “OMO!!! I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!!!”

“What’s going on?” Yesung asked as he and the other members walked up to us.

“JUN TAE AND SUNGMIN ARE GETTING MARRIED.” Bom yelled as she threw herself down next to Jun Tae. “CONGRATULATIONS!!!!” She screamed as she gave Jun Tae a bear hug.

“Kamshimnida unnie…” Jun Tae said, trying to catch her breath. I smiled as the other members gathered around to congratulate her. Except, one of the members were missing. I looked up to see Leeteuk in the middle of the park, staring up at the sky. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled.

“Congratulations…” He said.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“I’m sure you to will be happy together.”

“I know… Will you be okay?”

“Ne… As long as she’s happy.” He smiled. “And even though you’re going to get married, you’re still devoted to the ELF’s… Am I right?”

“Of course…” I chuckled. We walked back to the group and he congratulated her as well. This was great, I am marrying the girl I love most and the group was totally supportive… Jun Tae is finally mine… forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it... Comments are appreciated. ^^*