I Can Play Along

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

Sungmin's POV:

The members and I just finished the meeting, when suddenly Kyuhyun came running into the room.

"Aish~" He said, breathlessly as we all looked at him. "Is the meeting over already?"

"Ne..." Hankyung said.

"What did I miss?" Kyu asked.

"We're performing at the Music Bank next week." Leeteuk told him.

"What song?"He asked.

"It's You" Donghae answered. Kyuhyun nodded and sat on one of the chairs.

"So?" Eunhyuk asked. "How was the date?"

"Outing..." I corrected. They all rolled their eyes and turned their attention back to Kyuhyun.

"It was going good..." He said. "Until she was hit in the face with a ball."

"Mwo?" We all shouted.

"Yeah... It was as if we were re-living Kangin's date, but she was the one who got hit." Kangin punched his arm.

"OW!!!" Kyuhyun yelled. "What was that for?"

"For letting her get hurt!!" Kangin said.

"It wasn't my fault!!" He said, rubbing his arm. "Besides... I think she's getting some of her memory back."

"Really??" I asked. "How can you tell?"

"Well... When I tried to wipe some chocolate off her lip, she--"

"Wait wait..." I interupted. "You touched her lip? Why di--" Leeteuk covered my mouth and nodded at Kyuhyun to continue.

"Anyway..." He said. "She started massaging her temples and shaking her head. Then when she was hit by the ball, she knew that the little boys brother was the one who kicked it ."

I was so confused. What did that have to do with Jun Tae's memory? At that moment, Ryeowook got up, grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Yesung asked.

"To pick up Jun Tae..." He said, opening the door and stepping out. "I'm next remember?" He closed the door. The members and I stared at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jun Tae's POV:

Zhou Mi and Henry kept nagging me to go home. I didn't want to, but Zhou Mi pulled me out to his car and drove me home himself. Aigoo~ these kids are so overprotective... And stubborn.

"Don't leave." he told me, as he pushed me into my house. "If you do, I'll--"

"You'll what?" I asked. "I sign your paychecks remember?"

"I'm serious Jun Tae..." He said. "If you leave you won't hear the end of it!" He closed the door and left. What am I going to do now? I don't like staying home, that's why I work all the time. I threw myself on the couch and let out a deep sigh.

Knock~Knock~Knock

Aigoo~ I just sat down. I got up from my seat and made my way to the door. When I opened it, I saw Ryeowook smiling at me and holding a box of tissues.

"What are those for?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I heard Yesung brought some to you when you were sick..." He said. I gave him a confused look.

"First of all: I'm not sick, I'm injured." I said. "And second: Yesung-shi has never been to my house before." He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head.

"Oh... right..."

"Ryeowook-shi... Is there something you want to tell me?" He shook his head and smiled.

"Let's go ice skating!!" He said happily.

"E-eh?"I asked. He took my jacket and put it in my hands, then pulled me out the door. We drove to the nearest ice skating rink and rented some skates. I made my way onto the ice and skated slowly, using the rail as my guide. I wasn't a very good skater, so I tried my best not to look like an idiot in front of Ryeowook. When I looked back to see how he was doing, I saw him fall down... Twice. I slowly made my way over to him, trying my best not to fall. I held out my hand and he took it, but instead of helping him up, I ended up falling down as well.

"Ryeowook-shi..." I said, giggling at how funny we must have looked.

"Ne?" He answered, also giggling.

"You're just as bad at skating as I am." I rolled onto my stomach and smiled at him. "Why did you want to go ice skating?"

"I don't know... " he said, sitting up. "I guess I just miss hanging out with you... and Sungmin says I can't repeat the date I took you on." He pouted and I sat up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "We've never been on a date..." He let out a small sigh and stood up slowly.

"It's getting late..." He said."I should take you home." He slowly skated off the ice.

"No no..." I said, crawling after him. I was not going to risk falling again. We finally made it of the ice and took a seat on the a bench. "Tell me what you ment when you said Sungmin won't let you repeat the date you took me on."

"You really don't remember?" He asked. I thought long and hard, but I couldn't figure out what he was talking about. He smiled sadly and stood up.

"It's okay if you don't remember Jun Tae..." He said. I looked at him. "Look... How about we turn in our skates and I'll take you home, okay?" I nodded and we headed to the counter. Suddenly, I... remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood up and made my way to the front door. I opened it to see Ryeowook standing outside holding up two DVD's. "I'll let you choose." He said. I smiled and looked at the DVDs. They were both scary. I looked at him. "You like these kinds of movies?" I asked.

"Sure..." He said unconvincingly. "Don't you?"

"To be honest..." I said. "I get nightmares."

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"But we can watch it if you want." I said. "Since you aren't scared and all."

"No no... If you're scared than we don't need to watch it." he said.

"No... I insist." I told him and put 'The Grudge' into the DVD player. Ryeowook sat down on the couch and put a couch pillow on his lap. I smiled.

Half way through the movie, Ryeowook and I were so close to each other, we were both hiding behind the same couch pillow. There was a part that made us both jump and I spilled popcorn all over the place.

"OKAY!!!" Ryeowook yelled. "Let’s stop it!! Please!!!" I said turning off the TV and we both sat there holding our chests. I looked at Ryeowook; he had sweat beading on his forehead.

"Oppa~" I called.

"Eh?" he asked.

"Why did you suggest a movie we are both scared of?" I asked.

"I don't know... I guess it's 'cuz I read it in a dating magazine once." He said. I giggled. We walked out of my dorm and stood in the hallway. "Thanks for the movie oppa. Even if it did scare us to bits." I said. He giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is that the date he was talking about? Wait a second... Did Sungmin tell the members about my dreams? Was he trying to test me or something? Ryeowook stood in front of me and smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Ne..." I said. We walked to the car and as we did, I thought about all the things I've done with the members so far. Picnics, dates, fans.... these were all the things I told Sungmin about. What is going on here? Is this some kind of joke? Fine!! If this is how it's going to be then I can play along!

We got in the car and he dropped me home.