Not Again!!!

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

 Sungmin's POV:

I ran into the airport, pushing past the crowds and hearing whispers in the process.

“Was that Sungmin of Super Junior?” One person asked.

“No it can’t be… Why would he be here?” Another answered.

I ignored the rest of the whispering and looked up at the flight schedule.

 

Washington: Boarding

Philippines: Departed

Guam: Boarding

Las Vegas: Boarding

ia: Departed

 

Departed? She’s gone? What am I going to do now? I dropped to my knees and put my face in my hands.

“OMO!!! It’s Super Junior!!!” Someone shouted. There were ear shattering screams all over the airport.

“Hyung are you okay?” I looked up to see Kyuhyun holding out his hand. I didn’t take it, I looked away from him.

“She’s gone…”

“Gone?” Kangin asked.

“But we didn’t even get to say goodbye…” Ryeowook said sadly. I stood up and sighed.

“Might as well go home…” I said. I turned around to walk away, but stopped to see a bunch of girls staring me down, holding pens and paper.

“Oppa… Can I have your autograph?” One of the girls asked.

“I want a picture oppa!!” Another said. They all began arguing about who was going to go first. I put my hand up.

“I’m not in the mood…” I sighed and walked past them.

“Is that any way to talk to your fans?” I heard a familiar voice say. Could it be? “If that’s the case… I feel sorry for your girlfriend.” I turned around to see…

“JUN TAE-AH!!!!” The members yelled.

“Annyeong…” She smiled. We all stared at her.

I couldn’t stop myself, I walked up to her and she looked at me, confusion written all over her face.

“Is something wrong op--”

I didn’t let her finish. I grabbed her face and kissed her. There were gasps all around us, but I didn’t care. I wanted this moment to last forever! I haven’t kissed Jun Tae like this in almost 2 years and she wasn’t pulling away. Instead she was kissing me back!!

“Yah!!! Stop!!” We broke apart and looked up to see Leeteuk giving us a bad look. I frowned.

“Mwo?!”

“Can’t you see we’re in a public place?” I looked around to see the girls from earlier staring at us. I cleared my throat.

“Mianhae …” I said.

“It’s okay oppa…. Really…” They said.

“Do you still want those autographs and pictures?” I asked. They all nodded. The members and I gave them their autographs and took some pictures with them, but I could see them giving Jun Tae dirty looks. Once we were finished, they left and we turned to Jun Tae.

 “Are you still here?” Heechul asked.

“I’m sorry… Should I leave too?” She asked.

“ANIYO!!!” We all screamed. Jun Tae giggled.

“What made you stay?” I asked.

“I told you that I wasn’t going to take over my mother’s business didn’t I?” I nodded. “Well I told her the same thing. She wasn’t very happy about it, but she gave up after a while. She’s going to ia to offer the job to Yoochun. I just came to say goodbye.” Jun Tae explained.

“So you’re staying here?” Leeteuk asked. Jun Tae nodded and we all cheered. She giggled and looked at me, I could see she was turning a bit red. I smiled walked up to her.

“Jun Tae-ah…” I called.

“N-ne…” She stuttered.

“Want to go out tonight?”

“Sure…” She smiled.

“Great… I’ll pick you up at 8:00” I said. She nodded and I smiled.

“Do you want us to drop you home?” Siwon asked Jun Tae.

“Aniyo… I can walk… Kamshimnida.” She walked out of the airport. I was about to do the same when the members pulled me into the middle of the group. They patted my back and ruffled my hair.

“Aish~ you’re gutsy to do such a thing.” Eunhyuk said.

“In front of fans too!!” Donghae said.

“Wah~ Hyung you’re my hero!” Kyuhyun said. I giggled and looked up to see Leeteuk sitting in a chair. He looked really sad. I walked to him and sat on the chair beside him.

“I’m happy for you.” He said.

“Are you?” I asked.

“Ne…” He let out a deep sigh. “I know that Jun Tae loves you… And as long as she’s happy, then so am I.” He turned to me and smiled. “And I don’t want to ruin our friendship because I’m being stubborn.”

“Hyung…” I said. “You’re a really good person. I’m sure that there is someone out there for you.” He smiled. “It just won’t be Jun Tae.” I said. He frowned and I giggled.

“Aish~ you…” He locked me in a neck hold and gave me a nuggie.

“Aigoo~ Stop it!! You’re messing up my hair.” I got out of his lock and fixed my hair.

“Let’s get out of here.” We walked up to the other members and headed home. When we walked out of the airport, I noticed something on the ground.

“Hyung… check that out.” I said tapping Kangin.

“What is it?” He asked looking at it.

“I think it’s… blood.” I followed it.

“Yah!! Where are you going? We need to get home.” He asked.

“We have to find the person who’s bleeding.” I said. “What if they die?!” I continued to follow the trail of blood to a dark alley at the corner of the airport, the others followed. We walked into the alley and looked around.

“Hello?” Shindong called out. “Is anyone here?” No answer. We continued to look around. I walked to a pile of trash bags in the corner and saw someone’s leg. I hurried over to the leg, only to find that the person who owned it was none other than…

“Jun Tae-ah…"