Just Lucky

Jun Tae Is Mine!! (13 dates sequel)

If you haven't read the first part to this story please read it. It's really quite important ^^*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/10029/13-dates-1-me-superjunior 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin's POV:

"Jun Tae..." I called. "Tell these boys you're my girlfriend!" We stood in the middle of the airport where we stopped Jun Tae from leaving us.

"Uhh..." Jun Tae started.

"Let's make a bet." Donghae said.

"NO!!!" We all yelled in unison.

I looked at Jun Tae. "You are my girlfriend right?" I asked as I walked closer to her, leaving a small gap between us. She smiled.

"I don't know..." She said as she closed the gap between us. "Why don't you kiss me and find out?" I smiled the happiest smile and placed my lips on hers. I could feel her smile as the rest of the members groaned.

"Ugh!!! Stop it!!!" Kangin yelled.

"Ne..." Kyuhyun said. "People are staring."

I looked around. It was true, people were staring. "Okay..." Jun Tae said. "Let’s head home..." They all headed in the direction of the car, I stood in the spot where Jun Tae and I shared our kiss and she looked at me.

"Sungmin oppa?" She called. "Are you coming?" She asked. I nodded, she smiled and held out her hand, I took it and we headed home.

********************************************

That was over two months ago. Since that time, Jun Tae and I have had a strong relationship and we have been enjoying every minute of it. I was so happy to have such a great girlfriend who was fun and cute. Just like me!!!

My alarm clock went off and I jumped out of bed and got freshened up. Once I was all dressed and looking good, I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a quick bite to eat before going to see Jun Tae. Leeteuk walked into the kitchen and looked at me.

“What are you dressed so nicely for?” He asked as he pulled out a carton of milk from the refrigerator and cocopuff cereal from a cabinet.

“I’m going to see Jun Tae.” I said. “Today is our 2nd month anniversary.”

“I still don’t know why she chose you…” Donghae said walking into the kitchen.

“I guess I’m just lucky…” I said with a smile.

“Yeah…” Leeteuk said sadly. “Lucky…” He walked out of the kitchen, walked to his room and slammed the door behind him. He’s been acting really moody since I started dating Jun Tae.

“Hyung forgot to eat his breakfast.” Donghae said. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

“I’m leaving…” I said. Donghae fixed his hair.

“Do I look like a 10 year old to you? Just leave.” He said. I walked into the living room, put on my shoes and left.

I arrived at Jun tae’s dorm and knocked on the door. It took a while, but the door opened and there stood Jun Tae. She was wearing her pink PJs and she had curlers in her hair, she was rubbing her eyes.

“Annyeong…” I said with a big smile. Jun Tae looked at me with wide eyes and slammed the door in my face.

“YAH!!!” I yelled as I pounded on the door. “Open up!!!”

“ANIYO~~” She screamed from inside. “You always do this to me!!! Why are you here so early?!”

“I couldn’t wait to see you…” I said. The door opened slowly and Jun Tae peeked out. I smiled and she sighed.

“Aish~ Why are you so cute?” She asked. I shrugged cutely and she giggled. “Please wait a moment.”

She closed the door and I waited…. For half an hour….

“Aigoo~ what is taking her so long?” I asked myself as I sat against the wall. Finally she opened the door and when she did, she looked absolutely beautiful. She wore a beautiful white dress, her hair was curled and hanging off her shoulders, she was wearing light make up and the necklace I gave her on our first month anniversary. I stared at her, completely speechless. She smiled at me.

“Oppa…” She called. I snapped back into reality. “Are you ready to go?”

“Uh… Y-yeah…” I stuttered. Why was I being like this? We’ve been dating for 2 months already and she still makes me nervous.

“Kaja…” I stood up and held out me arm. She wrapped her arm around mine and we headed out. I took her to the best restaurant I could think of, it was really elegant and expensive, but it was for our anniversary so I was willing to spend some money. Jun Tae scanned through the menu and scoffed.

“I’m telling you…” She said. “We should have just ordered pizza.”

“I wanted to do this, so just choose what you want and stop complaining.” I told her.

“Fine.” She said.

“Fine.” I said. She stuck out her tongue and I did the same.

“You are so hard to argue with…” I said.

“And you are hard to stay made at.” I told her. She smiled and so did I.

“Why do I have such a great boyfriend?” She asked.

“Maybe you’re just lucky…” I said.

“Yeah…” She said with a smile. “Lucky…”

Suddenly, the waiters and waitresses wheeled in a cake with the words ‘Happy Anniversary’ written on it. Jun Tae looked at me with wide eyes for the second time to day and I smiled.

“Happy Anniversary Jun Tae-ah.” I said. She smiled and kissed me.

“Happy Anniversary Sungmin oppa.” She said.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update!!! SCHOOL!!!!! It's killing me... but I hope this chapter makes up for my absence. Hope you enjoy... Comments are appreciated ^^*