Chapter 08

Accidental Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Natalie groaned in disappointment while checking her emails. One week was gone already but there weren't any response from any investor. After Saturday she's expected investors would jump at once to grab the opportunity.  All the gossip sites and tabloids have done their part of giving the free publicity to Bambam and Black Rose. Natalie googled her name on search engine.

Natalie Wang looking dashing in her blue spring dress at the wedding reception of Mark Tuan, the heir to Tuan Corporation on Saturday. 

Few sites had her pictures taken from different angles.

Black rose VP, Natalie Wang wearing a dress designed by Thai designer Bambam.  Weekly Pepi had posted several pictures of her with Jinyoung at the entrance.  Natalie Wang and her boyfriend at Hilton attending to Mark Tuan and Melanie Ling's wedding. Natalie is wearing her blue coloured chiffon dress with lilies designed by Thai designer Kunpimook Bhuwakul.

“Zee, send an email to Weekly Pepi and Entertainment Express ask to buy the pictures they have of me and Jinyoung from the event. They have taken some pretty good shots. We can use those for our site" 

“Sure, also we just got the confirmation of the meeting with the managing director of Sonic group at 1p.m today" Zara said while checking the schedule. 

“Great, get me those pictures soon and tell Nina to retouch the presentation” 

“Ok got it"

Natalie scrolled down in weekly pepi site looking for more pictures. She hand stopped right at a picture.

Im Jaeboem, VP of Black Rose dressed in black knight suit designed by YoungK. 

A Picture of Jaeboem while he was walking away from the reception. His head was lowered and he was expressionless. But Natalie knew him better to know he looked sombre. 

“Hey watch where you're going” Natalie didn’t see the guy until she bumps into him. She was more invested in her phone and stupid Mark was making her walk around the college alone. “Watch where you are going, glutton" she snapped back before seeing it was the guy from the dance studio she saw earlier. She quickly went away before he sees her. “Hey where are running off so quickly” Mark appeared from the corner. “I hate you, because of you that cute guy will think I’m a now" she punched Mark’s arm. “ouch, what cute guy?” he asked while massaging where Natalie hit. “The b-boy I saw earlier” “Oh that one, did you talk him?” “Ehem, NO idiot, I snapped at him" she dragged Mark away from the cafeteria towards the basketball court. “So what do you think? Are you gonna apply?” Mark asked while sitting on a bench. “I don’t know, I’m late and what if they refuse my application?” she sat down next to him. She wanted to go to the same college as Mark since he was the only close friend she had in her life. Both her siblings were no longer living at home and her parents made her feel like a guest in her own house. She wanted to get out from home and stay close to Mark. “Don’t worry, if you wanna in I’ll talk to my dad. He donates a huge of money every year to this so they will definitely listen to him” “Wow, thanx Mark for reminding me that you’ve got super supportive parents" she said sarcastically. “Come on man, it's not what I meant" Mark got all defensive over her comment. She laughed at him, “I know Markie, it’s not your fault I have got tiest parents in the world" “By the way, if you get in how are you gonna pay for it? Will they give you money?” “I don’t want their money. I’m already 19 so I can spend the money grandpa gave to me” Natalie was reminded of her grandfather who passed away when she was only 15 years old leaving a treasure for her in his will. He was the only adult who loved her very much. Even her parents were nice to her when they were around him. It was like she was his favorite. Once he passed away, her parents became more and more distant from her. Her mother even went as far as to insult her that she got the money from grandpa by bewitching him. She actually missed the deadline to apply for the college because she had to wait till her 19th birthday to get hold of her money. “See, you've got a supportive granddad" Mark said with a grin on his face. “By the way, not to startle you or anything, but a guy keep looking at us” Mark said slowly pointing to the building next to the basketball court. As she looked there, she saw a faint shadow ducking down. “I think you have already gotten yourself an admirer, pyong, pyong” Mark laughed while shooting finger bullets at her. She smiled at his childish behavior.

“katok” Natalie’s phone chimed indicating a text message. It was a picture of a book with the title “Contract lover" with a text from Jinyoung,  “Found a guidebook”. By the title itself Natalie could say it was a cheap adolescent romance novel. 
“LOL, maybe you should write a guide yourself" 

Jinyoung smiled at her reply. He had been walking between the aisles of books looking for a book to read when he came across that book in romance section. “Maybe I will" he replied her with a picture of himself in the library. 

Natalie stared at the picture she received. He had his hair down covering his forehead and he was wearing his reading glasses. The green coloured hoodie matched his brown hair and he looked like a college student. She decided to save this picture as his contact picture. “You at the library?” 
“Yeah, wanna join?” 

“I can’t, I have a meeting at one”

 “BORING" Natalie scoffed at his reply. “My job pays for your job as well. Be respectful” she replied. 

“Oh yeah, work hard boss. Fighting” he sent another picture of him smiling and showing his fist for strength. She needed all that strength to win this battle. 

“Nat, it’s twelve thirty. The vehicle is ready" Zara said through the intercom. “Ok”

She waited for the elevator to reach and as it opened she regretted of not taking the stairs, though it would have wore her down to walk down 9 floors. 

“Going out to get investments I see" Jaeboem said while holding the door for her to get it. 

“Hmm" she wasn’t in a mood for small talk with him. 

“It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter