Chapter 26

Accidental Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The slide on the screen showed eight different panels, each with a different person and a different story. Some of them had struggled with the weight for a long period of time while some were bullied for the ethnicity. There was one man who had being bulled for his uality. The team has gathered to pick two winners for their project and Natalie had her mind set on two candidates. One being an African origin girl who had been bullied for black skin and weight. The other one was a Korean born eighteen year old boy who had been bullied and casted out from his own family for being gay.

“I cast my vote for Nyla Tyson and Yang Jihan. Being bullied for skin color, weight and uality are three main issues in this country. So I think choosing two members from the public who had gone through such hardship in daily life would send a good message to others who are struggling at the moment,” Natalie said casting her vote and waiting for others to speak up. 

Apart from Felix the rest of the team voted for Natalie's choice. Though it was for an business event, the team wanted to deliver a strong message to the society as well. 

“Kevin, please contact Bambam and send their measurements,” Natalie said while signing the minutes from the meeting. Since Sonic was funding the project they had to send a summary of every meeting to Kang Seho. 

“Miss. Wang, Bambam hasn’t responded to any of our messages since Monday  I left several Mails to him but he hasn't replied to any of those yet,” Kevin said with an worried look on his face. 

Natalie frowned as she took her phone and dialed to Bambam. The call went to voicemail and the automated message was played.

“why didn’t you tell me that earlier?” Natalie asked while trying to call his studio. But the call went unanswered. 

“We should send someone to check on him. He would never switch off his phone like this.” She was starting worry as she dialed to Jinyoung. She knew she could send someone from the office but she wanted to ask Jinyoung to check on Bambam.

“Hey baby, missing me?” Jinyoung picked up the call after three rings. 

“Jinyoung,  Bambam is not answering his calls. Can you check on him? I can’t leave the office right now,” Natalie said without even greeting as usual. Her voice was shaking a little.

Jinyoung sensed the worry in her tone and agreed to go to Bambam’s studio since it was anyway close to the place he was at. 

“I have to go. I need time to think,” Jinyoung said while getting up and looking at the man seated in front of him. 

“you can think all you want. But time is quite limited so you might have to make a decision soon,” the man said with a fake concern, “after all this is to protect ones that you care. If you don’t do this… well let’s not go there.”

Jinyoung ignored his words and walked out. It only took him ten minutes to get to Bambam’s studio. He frowned his brows seeing the closed sign on the door and he decided to walk around the studio. When he reached to the back door it was ajar. He slightly pushed it without making any noise and stepped inside. The first thought crossed his mind was someone must have robbed Bambam. He took the phone to dial emergency number when he saw Bambam sitting on the couch with his legs pulled up while a girl who looked exactly like Bambam was sitting across him.

“Bam?” he spoke softly as he walked to him. 

Both of them were startled as they saw Jinyoung standing in the room. The girl was quick to get up and she pulled a knife out. 

“Woah easy there,” Jinyoung took a step back.

“หยุดนะ.  เขาเป็นครอบครัว”

Jinyoung watched Bambam shouting in Thai as he stepped in front of her and taking the knife. 

“ฉันคือครอบครัวของคุณ” she pushed him angrily. 

“ฉันต้องคุยกับเขาคนเดียว” Bambam shouted back at her and she took a glance before going to the front side of the studio leaving Bambamnd Jinyoung alone. 

“Natalie told me to check on you. They have been trying to contact you for a while,” Jinyoung said avoiding the elephant in the room.

Bambam took his phone out, or what was left of it. It looked like it has been crushed by  a truck. 

“she smashed it thinking I was gonna call Police,” Bambam explained slowly. 

“aha… so who is she?” Jinyoung asked while sitting on the couch. 

“My sister,” Bambam paused “I found her, no she found me and tried to blackmail me for money. And I caught her two days ago while trying to pin a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter