Chapter 28

Accidental Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DOUBLE UPDATES. READ CHAPTER 27 FIRST. 

 

The day broke as any other day but for Natalie. She woke up with a giddy heart and heavy shoulders. She started the day with the good news from marketing that Black Rose cosmetic, Bambam and See beneath your beautiful gaining attention worldwide. The rest of the day went on like she rode in a bullet train and before she knew it she was standing in the venue waiting for guests to arrive. 

They have booked one of Mark’s hotels  as the venue. However the grand ballroom was transformed into a runaway with chairs placed on sides. The entrance to the runaway was decorated with green plants and big vibrant colored flowers.

The room soon filled with media personnel, investors, heads of divisions and other guests. Natalie sailed across the place greeting everyone. She noticed Jaebeom talking a group of investors. Though she didn’t feel like it, she went to there to greet them. 

“We thought you will go with G-Dragon this year,” one hinted their disapproval for the choice. They had no interest in fashion or their concept but profit. She couldn’t blame them for that either.

“Actually Mr. Han, Bambam is a rising star. Soon he will be the next G-Dragon.” Jaebeom calmly explained before Natalie. She knew he was trying his best to make up to her for past. She excused herself when she saw Kang Seho entering with Sonic Chairman.

“Good evening Chairman. I’m glad you could make it to the event,” she greeted the old man who took her hand with a fond smile on face. He looked handsome even with his age with his partly gray hair neatly styled and clad in expensive Armani suit. He reminded of a familiar face to her but she couldn’t pin it down. 

“pleasure is mine that we got this chance to work with Black Rose,” He said while looking around the venue. He looked interested in the whole place as he kept observing everything including the faces of the crowd. She took him to his chair next to Richard, who greeted him politely. She left them to greet other guests. The room filled with people soon. Known faces, unknown faces, famous people also infamous guests like Politicians. She knew her father must have invited them for connections. Some old geezers eyed her like candy and never missed the chance to touch her. But there was nothing she could do about it as she was expected to be on her best behavior for the night.

She went to the balcony to take a break from the crowd to breathe some fresh air. No matter how powerful a woman would be there will be someone to make her feel uncomfortable in her own skin. 

“Who is that?” 

She turned to see Jaebeom standing next to her. She was confused as to whom he was referring until he pointed towards the runway. 

“That’s Sonic’s Chairman,” she said without paying much attention to him.

“hmm… he looks familiar,” he said with a frown.

“I felt that too. Maybe he was featured on a business magazine.” She replied coldly as she had no intention of entertaining him. 

“So you don’t even want to talk to me?” he sounded like a whiny kid. “is it because of your contractual boyfriend?”

She pursed her lips and rolled her eyes. But she didn’t have a chance to reply when he felt a hand going around her waist.

“It’s no longer a contract,” Jinyoung said pulling Natalie to his body. 

Jaebeom’s chin came out instantly, “What does it mean?”

“It means, find someone else to play fetch.” Jinyoung raised a eyebrow cockily. 

Natalie snickered as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter