Chapter 07 Part II

Accidental Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Chapter 07 is divided into two parts because of the length. Read the part I first. Happy reading!! 

 

“Hey man, thanx for coming" Jaeboem turned around see Mark standing next to him. “Well, I wouldn’t miss your wedding brother" they shook hands. “You shouldn’t have put me in the same table" he said after a while. Mark smiled softly. “To me you both are still my best friends and I would always support blues" “You can’t repair something that has been broken for so long" Jaeboem said while taking another sip from his glass. “Why do I feel like nothing is broken but just temporarily lost" Mark said calmly. Jaeboem shook his head “have you seen the look on her face when she look at me?” “I have seen the look on her face when she thinks you can’t see her" Jaeboem chuckled and punched Mark in the arm. “Don’t you have a Bride to take care of? What are you even doing here?” “I’m wondering whether I should pull  a JB act" Mark winked at him. “Woah, cheap shot dude. Cheap shot" Mark's high pitched laugh caught the attention of several guests. “See you later” 

Natalie waved at Mark when she noticed him coming towards the table. “Hey gorgeous, you look beautiful in blue" Mark placed a quick peck on Natalie’s cheek “and you must be the famous boyfriend” he shook hands with Jinyoung. “Park Jinyoung, Congratulations on your wedding” “Thanx man" Mark sat next to Natalie. “So how’s everything?” he asked while looking at Natalie’s eyes. “oh come, I’m not gonna bore you with my good for nothing complaints today. By the way where is Melanie? Didn’t see her yet” Natalie dodged the question and looked around the reception as she was trying to spot the Bride. “Well, no idea” he shrugged his shoulders. “Why did you even marry her Mark?” Natalie couldn’t resist. Mark burst into a violent laugh and his eyes sparkled with tears. “Gosh, I knew you didn’t like her” he finally managed to say, “it’s all business. You know how it is” he said like it was nothing. Jinyoung widened his eyes in shock when he heard Mark’s nonchalant explanation for marriage. “So you didn’t actually loved her or anything?” he interrupted the conversation. “love is a strong word my friend. You don’t find love everywhere” he said with a smile but the smile didn’t reach his eyes. His eyes had a look of a lost puppy. “Speaking of love, how’s the budding romance?” he nudged Natalie with his elbow. Natalie was confused for a second before realizing he was asking about Jinyoung. “ehmm, it’s ok-aiy" she dragged a little. “Aha, what else?” “I think she is shy with I being present here, so I’ll just go over there to grab another drink" Jinyoung stood up and walked to the bar. “Come on, stop with all the questions Mark. You aren’t helping here" Natalie punched Mark’s arm. “Do you still hate him?” his voice dropped in a low whisper. Natalie looked at him for a while and turned away, “I just don’t wanna talk about Markie” “It’s been eight years Nat" “Years can’t erase something that happened. We only learn to make peace with that happened” a heavy sigh released from her lips. “I know babe" Mark stood up from where he was seated “Gotta run and find my Bride now” he placed a quick kiss on the top of her head “Love ya!” “Love you too Markie" Natalie made a kissy sound. 

Mark never expected that JB would actually score at least a one basket but the bastard played like he was on some adrenaline shot. He stole the ball from Mark again and made a three quarter basket and shouted “Kobe”. “Well played man" Mark genuinely congratulated on his win. JB looked pleased with himself. “So what’s her number?” “Directly to business huh?” Mark said while scrolling down his phone, “But why only number? You don’t need a name?” “I know her name" JB typed the number Mark recited and saved it as “Blue”. He picked his bag and continued to walk, “Let’s play again sometime. I’m Mark” “I know Tuan, JB” he waved his hand without looking back. Mark typed a text and sent it. “He has your number” “OMG! OMG! OMG! WHAT THE HELL TUAN.” The reply came instantly and he chuckled at her excessive use of capital letters. “what? You said he is good looking.” Mark’s phone started to ring and as soon as he picked up he heard her loud voice “I said to look, not to have anything to do with him idiot" Mark giggled in glee. “how did you even manage to give it to him? Did you tell him I said he looked cute?” “of course not dummy. But somehow I managed to give it. He might text you tonight” “Ok, what's his name?” “JB” “That’s it? No family name or anything?” “Does his family matters?” Mark could feel her going silent “Not really” the answer came as a whisper. “Gotta go babe. Love ya!” “Love you too Markie" Mark heard her making a kissy sound before the line went dead.

Jaeboem walked to the table with his drink in hand. Their table was full with other guests and Natalie was making small talk. “That blue dress is really unique. Very gorgeous” a woman who was wearing too much pearls complimented her. “Thank you very much Mrs. Ferdinandez. It’s actually designed by a new designer. You will be able to see more from him in this summer" Jaeboem smiled softly at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter