Chapter 18

Accidental Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bambam rubbed his eyes as he sat on the bed. He switched on the coffee machine and picked up previous day garbage to throw out. That’s when he saw it, pinned to the back ally door with a pocket knife.

“I tell media about mather, Bambam. Prepare 50 mil in one month. No money, I will talk"  

Bambam tore the note into pieces and threw it in garbage. He was uncertain as whether he should tell Natalie about the threat but he was scared he will lose her, if she knew the truth. He decided to take his chances since he anyway has a month.

 

 

The work got busier with the days for Natalie as they were getting close to the launch date. There were seven weeks to go for the launch and she was still uncertain about choosing a model. 

“Have you decided on a model?” Zara asked while keeping a pile of documents on the table.

“I’m thinking Youngjae,” Natalie said stretching her arms. 

“Choi Youngjae?” 

“Yeah, he won a daesang last year and he is actually a good role model” Natalie showed an article on her desktop to Zara.

“Hmmm…?” Zara asked.

“He has came from a struggling family and managed to go to Germany to learn music, then slowly built his name in the industry” Natalie said while Googling Youngjae’s name. 

“What if he refuse?” 

“Then we look for someone else.” Natalie shrugged. 

“I’ll arrange a meeting,” Zara said while looking for Youngjae's agency number. 

Natalie thought hard who else would fit into the project as a model. There was one man who she knew had to do everything on his own and had zero support from anyone. But she was worried he might not agree to do anything with Black Rose. Yet she dialed his number because it was always good to try.

“Hey Lia, what’s up" 

Jackson’s cheerful voice came from the other side. 

“Hey Jacks, are you busy?” she asked gently. 

“No, I can talk now,” he replied.

“I’m actually calling you as Black Rose VP, to scout to for a project.” She said in a babyish voice trying sound cute. 

“Seriously stop acting cute. It’s creepy" Jackson turned her down instantly. 

Natalie giggled at his remark and continued, “I’m handling the summer project and funds are outsourced. Will you take part as a model?” 

“Why me?” he asked.

“I’m gonna give you a chance to take a jab at dad,” she said.

“What do you mean?”

“The theme is about people being beautiful inside and out. You will be given a chance to voice your struggle as a part of the project.” She explained calmly. 

“Wow, that’s a very nice theme sis.”

“Actually Bambam kinda came up with that,” she said.

“Hmmm… I saw he is the designer,” he replied. 

“Yeah, so what do you say?”

“I’ll think about it,” He replied after a while. He was skeptical about being a model for his father’s company. 

“Sure. No pressure,” she said trying not to sound disappointed. 

“Nat, I set up a meeting with Youngjae at five in the evening, tomorrow” Zara’s voice came through the intercom. 

“Gotta go Jacks, see you later,” she said and pressed the intercom, “Sure Zee. Thanx"

“See you later Lia. Love you" Jackson mumbled before hanging up. 


“So Jackson and Youngjae already are yet to be confirmed, Who else?” Natalie looked around the meeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter