Chapter 07 Part I

Accidental Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Chapter 07 is divided into two parts because of the lenth. Happy reading!!

 

Natalie wore the dress and swirled around to give it a boost. It was sky blue coloured with printed lilies on it and had two thin strips with a v shaped neck running till her cleavage. The high waist design complimented her slender waist  and the bottom was on loose falling till her mid calf with an opening up to her thigh. It was made of chiffon giving it a much lighter spring vibe. She wore a thin necklace with a blue tear drop shaped diamond pendant along with matching pair of earrings. The whole look completed with a pair of blue silhouette with a white lily on the top. She kept her hair on lose and on a sudden thought she fasten her bracelet with charms around her wrist. Bambam has even sent her a designed navy blue clutch with a diamond. She took a one last look at the mirror to make sure she looked fine for the evening.

“You have forgotten your watch” Jinyoung’s patience was running low when he decided to shout. Natalie smiled and went down to meet him. He was dressed  in a navy blue blazer with a beige chinos and a light blue long sleeve shirt. Bambam had given him a pair of brown shoes and a belt to match even. He has nicely gelled his hair back revealing his forehead and top button of the shirt was undone, giving him a casual look. 

“You cleaned up nice" Natalie . “Well, you ain’t so bad either” Jinyoung said making Natalie break into a laugh.

 “So should I be a passionate lover or a drunk lover or a quiet lover?” he as they were walking to the car. “Just be normal" she lightly punched him on the arm. Once they parked in front of the reception she was nervous to get down. It was actually the first time she was appearing in public with a boyfriend, though it is fake she has to learn to appear as a happy couple. To her surprise Jinyoung was quite a natural in his game. He didn’t show any sort of nervousness or shyness. He got down from the driver’s seat and handed over the key to valet. Then proceeded to Natalie side and gave a hand as she was getting down. She held on to his hand and they made in to the reception.  The entrance was covered with huge flower pots and decorations. Paparazzi with they huge cameras were camped outside the venue and as soon as Jinyoung and Natalie got down from the vehicle they started to take pictures. Jinyoung tensed suddenly with all the white flashes on his face. He didn’t like camera flashes anyway. He tried to walk fast to avoid the flashes. Natalie could feel him getting tensed as he speed up. She casually caresses his inner arm as she was holding him like to assure him, it will be alright. The small touch made him loosen up a little bit. “I didn’t know you felt uncomfortable in front of media" she whispered. “I don’t like camera flashes. It gives me headaches” he whispered back. She tapped his inner arm slowly as she was patting his back. They approached to a small stage where guests photographers would be taken by the entrance. As they were posing for the official photographer the tabloid journalists also tried to capture Natalie with her boyfriend. “Why do I feel like a celebrity already?” Jinyoung whispered to Natalie while smiling to the cameras. “Should I wave my hand like idols?” he whispered again. “Shut up and just smile" Natalie was having a hard time controlling her laugh.

Jaeboem walked to the entrance regretting of not bringing a plus one for the millionth of time. He was taken back by the sudden commotion at the entrance and he tiptoed to see who has caused this fan site attack. He was expecting to see some movie star or an idol but was caught off guard by the sight of brightly smiling Natalie while clutching on to a guy’s arm like she would die if she let go. Her wavy hair and dress were caught in the wind making her appear divine in his eyes. “It’s blue” came out from his mouth as a whisper unintentionally. He shook his head as to shake off the sudden thought that crossed his mind and proceeded to the reception. 

“Hey watch where you’re going” Jaeboem snapped at the person who bumped into him in the cafeteria. He was already having troubles with balancing two trays of food and two milk cartons. He didn’t want someone to test his balance anymore. “You watch where you are going, glutton" a female voice snapped back at him. He lifted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter