Chapter 15

Love is Patient

Kim woke up and saw him smiling at her.

Gerald gave her a smack."Good morning honey!"

She smiled."Aren't you going to work?"

"Work? no way! "

"Honey! I know you own the company, pero di ba dapat ikaw ang example ng employees mo?"

"hmmm, nothing's more important than you my Kimmy!" he hugged her.

"How about your work?"

"I'll skip work today!" 

Kim giggled. "At ano naman ang gagawin mo dito?"

"Make love to you all day!"

"Hay naku! adik ka na talaga sa akin."

"I am!" Kim giggled, he tickled her and she burst out laughing.

"Hon stop it! nakikiliti na ako."

Gerald stopped tickling her. He kissed her again. "You are so delicious hon!"

Kim giggled. "That's why you chose me over work?"

"No, not just that!"

"Then why?"

"Because I can afford to lose anything, anyone, but not you." Kim smiled and kissed him, passionately! 

"Hon, are you planning to go back in States?"

Kim looked at him. "Do you want me to go?"

"Ikaw! kung gusto mo."

"E pano ka pag umalis ako?"

"Antayin kita!"

"Aww, so sweet of you! pero di mo naman kelangan mag-antay, kasi I've decided not to go back."

"You sure? don't do it just because you feel like doing it for me."

"Honey, I wanted to stay.Stay here with you."

Gerald smiled."Sigurado ka na ba dyan?"

"Very sure!" 

Gerald hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Let's get married tomorrow!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Congratulations!" Kara greeted the newly wed cheerfully.

Kim and Gerald  had the civil wedding the day after, with them are --Kim's parents, Gerald's parents together with Ate Marie, JM and Kara, with them around, the union of the two had been made possible.

After a dinner celebration, Kim and Gerald headed home. 

Both of them are now ready for bed. Gerald pulled her close to him on bed when she sat beside him. "Honey, are you sure we'll do the honeymoon here? We can go to Boracay or Paris if you want." he kissed her forehead. 

"Oh no, hon we can stay just right here.  One more thing, you have your work."

"Come on Kimmy, I can skip work anytime I want to! JM can take over! Of course I wanted to give you the best honeymoon you could imagine." he winked at her.

"Ge, okay lang ako dito. We can do the travelling and all that some other time. Honey, kelangan nating mag-ipon para sa mga darating na lil kim and ge natin, that makes you need to work harder!" she laughed.

"Everything's ready for that! But are you ready for the process comin' your way my love? I wanted 8 beautiful kids!" he regarded her naughtily.

"I am always ready!" she giggled

"That's why I love you so!" 

This is their first night being officially husband and wife, Gerald couldn't ask for more, by just her being at his side, whom he makes love to all night until they get tired- he feels like he's the happiest man on earth.

Kim woke up after a 3rd round of passionate love making with his husband, as she opened her eyes she saw Gerald smiling at her. "I love you!" he kissed her lips. Kim smiled.

"I love you too Ge."

Gerald hugged her and caressed her back underneath the sheet."Where would you want to stay? I am thinking of selling this condo then we could move to the house mom and dad gave us, and if you wanted a bigger house, maybe we could contact an architect now so we could start with it!"

Kim smiled. "That fast? Hmmm, I can sell my condo as well, we could use that for the house."

"Please, you keep that! I will shoulder all the expenses with this."

"Hon that's unfair! Hati tayo dapat!"

"oh no, not with this hon! Ilang taon ko na itong pinag-ipunan, so let me handle this. I wanted to give you and our kids a good life."

Kim knew he won't accept a financial help with this matter, she knew him very well, so she didn't insist.

 "But let me handle the foods."

"Sige payag ako pero yun lang, lahat ako na!"

Kim smiled. "You're taking all the responsibility!"

"I'd love to honey! kaya wag ka nang mag-alala dyan."

"I am still allowed to work,am I?"

Gerald laughed. "Of course! But with conditions!"

"And now you're being so strict!"

"8 hours shift in a day is enough my love, duty should be at daytime. I need my wife's duty at night!" he smiled naughtily.

"It's that you only want from me isn't it?"

Gerald laugh. "Who wouldn't like that? not to mention your acrobatic skills my love." he .

Kim slapped his chest. "Don't you ever splill that out to anyone or else no show for you every night!"

"Now I'm zipping my mouth! Can't afford to just look at you at night when we're both on bed,just because I gave out a detail from our scenes."

"Good! You have to behave, keep that to yourself and you'll have more of that, more of my skills when it comes to bed."

"I'm excited! Could I have it now?"

Kim giggled. "ert husband of mine!"

"I think this is all your fault honey, you are irresistible and aah, so delicious!"

Kim slapped his chest again. "Stop it! Hindi ako aamin dyan." she laughed.

"Well, I won't stop until umamin ka."

"And what will you not stop?" she raised her right eyebrow.

Gerald smiled naughtily. "Tasting you!"

Kim giggled. "You better stop that honey, wala ka nang matitikman sa akin pag di ka pa tumigil."

Gerald laughed and hugged her. "Titigil na po."

After two days of not working, Gerald finally went back to work. Kim would visit ate Marie and Lyra when Gerald's at work or go shopping with Kara if it's her off from duty.