Serious Thinking

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

"I will reveal my only son, my heir exactly nex--"

"Shut up, old man." L silently cursed as he turned off the TV. He sighed and took his coat and stormed off the house.

 

Waking up all alone, especially when you think there would be someone there next to you, feels really weird. It's like sleeping on your normal bed and waking up to an unknown place or when the weather report says sunny all day and it just rains. It was depressing.

It was like a single part of you suddenly vanished. Okay, I might be overreacting. I usually wake up alone and find a note on the fridge with some breakfast or I find him already cooking.

I stand up from my bed and ran out of my room and said "Good Morning!" But something was missing.

He was.

No note. No breakfast. Nothing.I shrug it away thinking 'He'd be back.' It's a good thing actually. That he wasn't there. Now I could sort out what happened yesterday.

I didn't say I wouldn't kiss you.

'Kiss, kiss, kiss...' His voice replayed again and again inside my head. unknowingly. I touched my lips as it curved up into  huge grin. "What the hell am I thinking?" I said to myself while shaking the thought of me and L...together.

It's probably nothing to him.

But why do it? Why kiss me?

I rack through my confused little brain and thought deeply of the recent events.

#1 I go home to find a man in my house. Hell weird!

#2 He asked me if he could stay. Even weirder.

#3 I said 'No'.There, I could have ended there. Step three.

#4 He came back and asked again. Why? Why come back when I already rejected him? Why make things so complicated?

#5 He goes back to me all beaten up...which he still hasn't explained why.

#7 I finally allowed him to stay. I just had to make my life crazier.

#8 ...

A lot of thing has happened. Things that definitely made the two of us closer.

#9 The kiss. He just had to twist things up even more.

And now,

#10 I can't find him

I know, I haven't really looked or anything but, I get this feeling he's very far away from me. So far, I can't hear, see or feel his presence anymore.

Is he finally gone?

After all what happened.

Nothing really happened between us, except for that...that...Anyway, why the did I even bother missing him? It's not like, I like him, right? Right? I should be happy that the obnoxious stranger is gone. Happy, right? No?

You might think it's a bit early to freak out. He's only been gone for 5 hours. Give or take a few more.

I sighed loudly for the nth time and stared at an empty space when something caught my eye. It was L's guitar.

He must have left it.

I hauled the case to the sofa and ped it. It was an acoustic guitar. Cleaner than I thought it would be. It looked very simple yet so sophisticated. I took it out and gently placed it on the wooden floor. Inside, there were some picture of people. 7 boys to be exact. The first person I recognize was L. He was there, right  at the middle, smiling widely and arms around the boys next to him.

I smile, unknowingly and stared at the photo.

Where are you?

 

Well.

She's a bit paranoid.

He's been gone for 5 hours.

And she's...

I shall double update!!

So wait!

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg