What!?

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

"Bye Ha Na. Bye Daehyun!" Seo Hee waved goodbye to her friend before closing her door. She let out a long sigh as she saw how much mess they made. She took a garbage bag and shoved every cups, cans and packets around the house.

After collecting all the rubbish, she opened the door to throw the trash out, but before she could open it  completely, the door hit something else.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She let go of the bags and attended the man.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have been standing there." He rubbed his forehead and shot an eye smile.

"Who are you?" Seo Hee asked directly as he walked her to throw the trash. It was really quiet outside, all Seo Hee could here was the man's footsteps and her's.

"I'm Kim Sunggyu."

"I'm Seo H--"

"Seo Hee, I know." Before she could ask how he knew her name, Sunggyu beated her to it. "Someone told me about you" She nodded and walked back to her house.

"Do you want to come in?" It was already 9 in the evening but Seo Hee has the feeling that he wasn't going to cause her trouble.

The two went inside and she told him to sit, which he did. She made some coffee and drank it with him.

"Who told you about me?" Seo Hee asked, breaking the silence.

"The owner of that guitar." He pointed L's guitar which was still on it's stand.

"And you know who the owner is?"

"He probably told you his name was L." He said casually and sipped his coffee.

Did L lie about his name?

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously

"You really have no idea what's going on do you?" Sunggyu closed his face to Seo Hee's. "I know he told me that you wouldn't know much but, I didn't think you would be this clueless. No offense."

"What are you talking about?"

"He's getting engaged in a week." Suddenly the whole world decided to turn off. Sunggyu's words echoed inside of Seo Hee's mind. Her heart was somehow getting crumpled, agonizingly slow.

Engaged...ENGAGED!?

"So, He doesn't really know I came here." Sunggyu finally was able to break into Seo Hee's little world.

"Why are you telling me this?" Seo Hee asked, still in shock.

"Umm...I..I actually don't know. I was wondering if you wanted to know." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh. Yeah...thanks for telling me. Say  'congratulations' for me and yeah." Seo Hee laughed awkwardly. Sunggyu noticed her actions and couldn't help but feel bad for Seo Hee.

"If it makes you feel better, L doesn't like who he's getting engaged to." What? "Actually he still doesn't know who she is." WHAT!? He's getting married to a stranger?

"Is it some kind of arranged marriage?"

"Yeah."

"Why? Don't tell me he's some kind of rich and has to be married to be his father's successor." Seo Hee laughed but Sunggyu kept a straight face.

"Exactly. You know Star Foxes Enterprise, right?" She nodded. "He's the son of the CEO."

Another ton of bricks fell on Seo Hee. I can't believe he's been lying to me so much! Beggar my !

"I see. Well, can you give this back to him?" Seo Hee took the guitar and placed it back inside the case. She literally shoved it to Sunggyu and pushed him out the door.

"Bye." She said hastily.

"Umm...Bye. I'll see you again." Sunggyu said but Seo Hee already shut the door.

Seo Hee leaned on the door and slid down to the floor. She hugged her knees as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"He didn't even say 'goodbye'."

 


Lots of update~

Well L's going to get married but to who?

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg