My favorite cafe with my WHO!?

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Author's PoV

"There is no way, no way that I'm going to visit Umma and Appa." I shouted at Eli.

"I told you, there is something important that they need to tell you, Seo Hee." He reasoned for the nth time.

"N-O! NO!" She jumped on the couch and crossed her arms.

"Do you think Umma and Appa would go all the way to Seoul from Washington, if it wasn't important." Her brother started to talk in a much more serious voice.

Seo Hee ignored him and curled herself into a ball under her blanket. Eli sighed as he sat next to his dongsaeng and put her head on his lap.

"Are you still mad at them?"

"Duh!"

"Look, you were too young then and Umma and Appa didn't like him so...yeah." He brushed her hair with his fingers.

"Your point is?"

"My point is, your not young anymore. Be mature about this, if not, they're just going to think that you're still a child like you were before" He had a point. Seo Hee used to be this girl who'd easily trust anyone. Who would follow a stranger is they offered candy or follow random passers-by who had something that caught her eyes. She was this little oblivious child living with wolves.

"Fine. Where are they?" She gave up, knowing that her parents actually will treat her like a child if she acted so.

Seo Hee's PoV

"Oh goodie!" Eli cheered, a little higher in pitch than he'd expected. "Ahem. I mean, great. Now dolly up, they want to introduce you to someone. Someone IMPORTANT!" He emphasized on the last word.

"Mmm."

"They're meeting you in a cafe in Hongdae. I think you know which one." He was right again. I did know which one, but I didn't expect my parents to still remember the one and only cafe that I love in Seoul. The fist shop of Coffee Prince in Hongdae.

That's right. It is the coffee shop that you're thinking of. You're not going crazy or anything, you heard me right. I love Coffee Prince so much even though I watched it online in Washington but then I found out that the set was actually made into a real shop. Back then, that was the only thing I loved about going to South Korea for vacations and by vacations I mean when my parents have business trips in Seoul.

"Alright. By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't leave 'me' until I'm actually inside the cafe. I would totally run away, you know?" 

"Don't worry, my dongsaeng, I'm way ahead of you. I took my car, ready to drive you there." I gave him a sarcastic happy look before going in my bedroom to change.

I looked around my drawers and cabinets full of random clothes, looking for something 'appropriate' in my parents' eyes. 'Hmm...jeans? Definitely not. Skirt? Maybe. Dress? Hahaha! I must be kidding myself.'

"Quickly." I heard Eli's voice behind my door.

I decided to go for the skirt, cause it's way better than the chiffon, flowery dress. I got my baby blue pleated skirt and wore a button-up shirt with a bow accent. I seriously looked like some weird, posh goody goody but I'm guessing that's probably for the best.

For the finishing touches I put my hair up in a neat ponytail and brushed my full bangs down. For my face I slapped on some BB cream and, I put on some light make up consisting of light pink blush and pale pink lipstick and voila! I got myself a fairly decent face.

Eli was knocking endlessly in the mean time until I suddenly burst out of the bedroom door, ready to finally face my parents again after a few years of being apart.

"At last! I thought you died in there." He did a little fake sigh as he pushed my out of the door while I was still trying to put on my shoes. "Come on, we'll be late." Why was he in such a hurry. Hongdae isn't that far from where I live.

The both of us rode his red Audi and accelerated to the main roads like there was no tomorrow. After a few minutes, we reached a familiar place. He parked in front of the shop and looked at me.

"Now, be good." Eli said as I opened the car door, half way exiting. "By the way, you look pretty."

"Thanks. I guess I'll see you later. Bye Oppa." I waved and walked to the entrance in the cafe. As I walked up to the glass doors I saw two familiar figures and chatting away with another couple.

As I opened the door, Umma and Appa's head turned and they both beamed a smile, which was freakishly weird. I was expecting dagger eyes with some pretty weird hand gestures but smiles. Smiles are scary as hell.

"Darling." My Umma cooed and took my hand and led me to my chair.

"Seo Hee ah, this is Mr and Mrs.Kim and we have some news for you." Appa started talking as I sip on to my iced tea that they already ordered for me. I nodded in response and blandly shook their hands with a smile plastered on to my face.

"Seo Hee sshi." Mr. Kim said. "I think your parents should say the big news."

"Seo Hee-ah. This might be a really big news but we want you to be as calm as possible, ok?" I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"Seo Hee, darling, you are soon to be engaged to Mr and Mr Kim's son."

...!!!!???!!!!???WHATHEFLIPPIN'HELLOFAFREAKINGBABYMUSHROOMCORNWHAT?!...

"Meet your in-laws!"


 

...

I know some people wanted L to propose but...I had something better in mind. >.<

...

And yes I'm talking about this cafe

Gotta love that shop~

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg