Her boyfriend, I think? Maybe not.

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

*The person on the other line--* Seo Hee sighed and shut her phone off. *Who's back?*

***

Seo Hee called Ha Na again and again. She was desperate to know who was back. There were two possible people who could be back, maybe three. One, Seo Hee's parents who lives all the way back in Busan. Two, her brother, Kim Eli, who lives all the way back to Washington D.C. Last but definitely not least her Ex , who she has absolutely no idea on his whereabouts are.

"Will you stop pacing back and forth. You're blocking the T.V. Oh Wait you don't have one!" L mused sarcastically as Seo Hee walked in circles. This has been going on for a long hour.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Seo Hee practically ran to the door thinking it was Ha Na.

"Do you know how much I hate you for not calling ba--" She stopped mid-sentence and looked aghast at the person in front of her.

"Sorry for not calling back, but do you know how much it will cost me if I did." A huge grin crept up Seo Hee's face as she tackled the tall man with a huge bear hug. He hugged her back and lifted her off her feet. The two walked in , where L was too busy staring at the empty space.

"And, who is this?" L looked up as he heard a deep voice talking. He stared at the stranger and looked back at Seo Hee, who was in his arms, too busy laughing to notice the tension between the two guys.

"L, and you?"

"Eli. Nice to meet you. I'm Seo Hee's boyfriend" The man lied and observed L's actions. No such emotions went through his face except for a smile that seemed like it was glued on.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm just a random passer-by." L took his hand and briefly shook it.

"My baby is letting strangers live in her house?" Eli eyed Seo Hee, who also eyed him for lying. They looked at each other, as if hey were sending telepathic messages to one another.

Why did you lie!?

Why is a stranger living in your house!?

I'll explain.

Then just go with it.

"You two done?" L interrupted the two and stood up.

"Yeah, this is Kim Eli. My boyfriend" Seo Hee smiled at L after she hissed the 'My boyfriend' part. "Oppa this is L. He's currently living here. Temporarily. Not forever. Just for now. Not permanent." The two boys looked again at each other not breaking their eye contact. "And I'm Seo Hee. I'm hungry. Let's eat."

"I need the toilet. You guys eat first." L excused himself and made his way to the bathroom.

"Hey. Why is my baby sis living with a man. Is he your boyfriend?" Eli whispered.

"No. I told you he's just staying temporarily." Seo Hee whispered back.

"does he like you? or do you like him?"

"Neither! I think?" Seo Hee said a little bit too loud. "Wait, I know."

"Want to see if he does?" Eli smirked as he cooked up a plan in his big evil brain.

"Huh?"

"Just go along" Eli winked and just in time, L walked back in the dining room and sat on the empty chair.

The ate peacefully. At the beginning, of course. Half way through dinner, Eli's plans were put into action. Eli started by tickling Seo Hee's legs under the table, making her laugh loudly. No reaction was made by L. Then he whispered things to Seo Hee which either made her giggle or blush. Still no reaction. Eli started to feel impatient as no reactions was present in L's stiff emotions. L was busy eating his food and didn't even bother looking up.

The two continued the plan throughout the dinner. They fed each other and laughed together, completely making L feel like he was a third wheel, but alas nothing. Seo Hee gave up as she cleaned the dishes and so did Eli. They guy was just too emotionless.

"Well, I only wanted to see my baby. I'm off again. I'll see you two soon." Eli gave the I'm-watching-you signal as he left the two inside the house. As the doors closed and  Eli was nowhere to be seen, L bursted laughing. Seo Hee stared at L who was enjoying himself too much.

"WHAT!? Why are you laughing!?"

"It's just funny." He replied in between his chuckles. "Siblings flirting with each other" Seo Hee's eyes went wide open as she realized that L knew who Eli was all along.

"How did you know?"

"Well let me guess. You two are both called Kim, you two look a bit alike, personalities are somewhat alike and I think what gave it away the most are the pictures on your frames that says 'Best brother in the universe" L's laughter decreased as he wiped a fake tear in his eyes."what were you trying to do? Lie to me or make me jealous?" L walked nearer and nearer Seo Hee, closing in the gap in between them. He trapped he in between his arms and the wall.

"Uhm..."

"Even if he was your brother, to be honest I was jealous." He whispered. "You win"

Did he just say he was jealous?

L rested his chin on the crook of her neck. "You little act did ." He continued. Seo Hee shivered as he blew hot air in her neck. L looked into her eyes and closed in, Their lips were millimeters away from each other. Seo Hee's eyes closed and waited. L smiled and pressed her lips with his fingers. "Cute."

Seo Hee opened her eyes and pushed back L. " You're so immature! You stupid cat tramp!" She stormed off leaving L and made her way into her bedroom. He followed her into he room and watched her get in her bed. "Go to sleep."

"Ok" L went out of the room but came back again. Now wearing a white long sleeved shirt and a grey sweatpants. He went under Seo Hee's covers and laid beside her.

"Umm?"

"What Is long sleeves bad too?"

"No"

"Then go to sleep" She didn't say anything because she knew that even if she made him sleep on the couch he would still end up next to her. She laid down and face the other way. Away from seeing L's face. When all of a sudden L's arms wrapped around Seo Hee's waist and snuggled his face in her soft hair just behind her nape.

Seo Hee froze and didn't know what to do, in the end she slept comfortably in L's arms, again. L couldn't help but enjoy this moment too much and ended up sleeping late. He was too busy staring at Seo Hee's sleeping face


 

YOOO~~

Sorry as usual T.T

Don't kill just love~

There will be more Eli scenes and maybe her boyfriend will come. who do you think it is??

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg