The day after that and after that...

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

L left again at the same time he did the other day, but this time he left his guitar case behind. Seo Hee was still hesitating if she should let the stranger stay at her house. He didn't do anything bad, he merely just stayed in the afternoon till 8:00PM sharp, he didn't steal nor destroyed anything. He was just plainly hanging around, killing his time but there was a slight sense of mystery and danger in L's eyes that Seo Hee felt.

"The man carries around ointments and plasters around for goodness sake! He might be always running into fights!" Seo Hee said to herself. "but then again, if I let him stay here he'll be killing time sleeping rather than fighting around the streets of Seoul."

A small bit in her said: 'YES let the handsome stranger stay!' but another bit said: 'No Seo Hee! He's a dangerous man! He sneaks in people's windows!'. She was torn. She didn't want to report him to the police since he really didn't do anything but trespass.

"AISH Why am I even thinking about this!?" Seo Hee started to eat her food in frustration. "I should just carry on with my life."

She cleaned up everything and locked her doors. She also made sure that her windows were closed. Seo Hee wasn't as restless as she was last night , knowing that L was somewhat seemed like a nice person.

Seo Hee easily slept and visited her wonderful dreamland.

*BANG BANG* Seo Hee suddenly shot up, surprised with the noise that came from outside. *BANG Bang* The knock continued but it decreased the noise levels. The banging turned into knock and the knock turned into taps. She suddenly realized it was her door and ran straight unlocking the door.

Seo Hee looked around and saw nothing until she looked down and saw a black figure on the side. "L!" She tried her best to carry the man but she couldn't even lift his head up. "L! L! Wake up!" She lifted his face up revealing his blood covered features. She gasped and started to panic. "Yah! stand up!"

L groggily looked up up Seo Hee's face and smiled. " If you just left your window open..." He weakly stood up and she helped him get inside her home. She laid him down the couch not caring if his blood stains it. She got a wet towel and started wiping his bleeding cuts, as lightly as she could.

"What happened to you?" She got no reply except for his soft groans. She continued to clean his wounds. " You need to change your clothes"

Seo Hee ran to her wardrobe and scanned for anything L could wear. She got a big white shirt that she wore as a dress and his dad's old grey jogging pants.

"Change into this" She threw him the clothe but he didn't move. She then remembered that he couldn't even speak, how else would he be able to change his shirt. Seo Hee sighed and decided to do it herself.

First of all she tried to take off his scarf. *Easy* Then his jacket *not so easy* There were so many dangling strings and metal in his rocker style jacket that she wouldn't even be able to take it off even if it was her's. She pulled different strings, dug deeper and finally saw the buttons. * Heavy jacket out* Underneath he wore a long grey cardigan and a white shirt that says 'You're infinitely mine'. The cardigan was an easy job but not his shirt so she ignored it and took off his boots which were also really complicated. There were so many straps, zippers and unnecessary laces but nonetheless she was able to take it off.

She looked at the pitiful stranger and sighed. Having no choice of taking off his shirt, Seo Hee everything up and slightly lifted his shirt up, pulling it upwards as slow as possible. She shut her eyes and yanked his shirt off. *Yay I did it! Now how do I put the new shirt without looking at him* Once again she had no choice but to look. She opened her eyes and saw L's toned abs and perfectly sculpted biceps. She stared and snapped back to reality when L started to shiver.

She looked around and saw the new clean shirt and put it on. Seo Hee sighed and looked at his jeans. " Changing his shirt is enough for today" She mumbled to herself. She stood up and picked up all his clothes and folded them. Seo Hee didn't want to wash it without his permission so she just left them on top of the coffee table.

Seo Hee took his feet and lifted the up the couch, she got him a pillow and covered him under a blanket. She stared at his sleeping face, tracing his features with her eyes. "Don't look at...me" L managed to mumble which shocked her and ran to her bedroom. *Time to get some rest! It's been a long day*

***

*Ringgg! Ringgg! Ringgg!*

she got up extra early this particular morning even though it was a Saturday and it was all because of L. As soon as she got out of her room, L was still deep asleep on the tiny couch. *I bet he's cramping right now.*

"L~ Wake up~ " She whispered but got no reaction "Sleep in my bed. It's more comfier and spacious there." L's eyes flutter open and sat up. She accompanied him to her room and sat down on the bed. Before he could lie down again Seo Hee remembered something. "Wait! Change your pants first!" You handed him the jogging pants. "I hope it fits, anyway after you change you can go back to sleep. I'll come back later with food okay?" All he did was nod and you left the room.

*I'm only being nice to him because he's injured!* You got some rice and put it in the pot. *It's a good thing I'm good at cooking* She smiled to herself and cooked L some chicken porridge.

When it was down she went straight to the room and saw L sleeping once again. "L time to eat~" She said as she entered the room carrying a bowl of hot porridge in a tray. "Be careful it's hot." You waited for him to take the bowl. but he didn't move "Well?"

"Feed me." You looked at him and softened. *I'm doing this cause he's injured.* You blew on the spoon that contained hot porridge and fed it to the half-asleep L.

He didn't speak or even made any sounds and just ate peacefully. Seo Hee gave him some pain killers and fever medicine and he drifted of to sleep again.

All he did that day was sleep. L didn't even eat lunch or dinner. He just slept for the whole 14 hours. Seo Hee tried hard to wake him up to eat his medicine but he refused to and kept mumbling. She gave up and left him to sleep. *I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight*

She took a quick shower and changed her clothes in the toilet and set up for tonight. She used the blanket that she gave L yesterday. It smelled like flowers and vanilla rather than sweat and blood. She slept surprisingly peacefully that night. Her lungs filled up, by L's sweet scent.

The next day, L continued to sleep. He's been asleep for about a whole 20 hours straight, without eating or drinking. L's face turned paler and his lips were chapped but still looked presentable.

"L! Wake up. You need to eat." Seo Hee tried pleading again but he didn't budge. "Yah y trespasser cat!" She lightly poked his chest hoping it would annoy him. "Yah! Tramp!"

After hearing that word L's arms suddenly moved and trapped Seo Hee in his arms, leaning her close in his neck.

*Dugeun! Dugeun!" Seo Hee's heart thumped at the closeness of their bodies. Her palms started to sweat every seconds passed while her head was against his warm neck, his arms hugging her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

ㅋㅋㅋ Another chapter done~

Did you know that I finished four chapters in one day. I just didn't release them. ;D

i love you guys for subscribing <3 Comment

Every 10 subscribers I will update :D  a new chapter! HAPPY 30th SUBBIES TO ME !!!

Thanks you guys <3 COMMENT!! L want's you to!!

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg