Hot macchiato and red as tomato

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Day of the ENGAGEMENT

"Seo Hee-ah. Get ready you're going to meet Mr. Kim's son in two hours." Seo Hee's umma knocked on the door of your room.

Her parents wanted her to stay in their house just for today so that they could properly see her before she could see her fiancée. More like they wanted to make sure that Seo Hee wont run away from the engagement.

"I'm almost done." Actually, she had been staring at the mirror for a very long time now. Seo Hee was still even wearing her pajamas.

"Have you picked something to wear yet?"

"No..."

Suddenly her mother busted inside the room seeing the unprepared Seo Hee.

"This is almost finish?!" She pointed at her daughter. "I know this is a shocker but you're getting engaged today."

"Umma! I'm getting engaged to a person I'm meeting today!" Seo Hee replied. "You're giving me, literally, an hour to get to know this guy I'm going to spend my entire life with!"

"Honey..."

"I agreed to this because even though I hate the both of you, no offense, I still want us to be in good terms." She reasoned. "I still haven't cut you off as my family because...because I love you guys." Suddenly Seo Hee bursted into tears and embraced her mother.

"I know, I know." She comforted. "I'm sorry, darling. It's all going to be fine."

"..."

"Every thing will be alright. Now go and make yourself pretty." She wiped the tears away her cheeks. "Appa's waiting downstairs.

Once her mother left the room Seo Hee washed her face with cold water, s her eyes wouldn't look red and puffy. She put on her light dress which landed just an inch or two above her knees and paired in with some flats. Finishing up, she picked up her baby pink lipstick and pursed her lips together, staining both parts, equally.

Seo Hee glanced on the mirror for the hundredth time, checking up herself.

"Oh sweetie~ You look like a proper lady!" Her mother clasped her hands together, which caught the attention of her father, who was too immersed in the news paper he was reading.

"Ahem...Now go before you're too late." He stated sternly.

"Never mind your Appa. You look beautiful." She commented. "Good luck! Hopefully we'll all meet you at the reception area."

 

* * *

 

"Oppa, thanks for driving me here." Before Seo Hee could open the door, Eli gave him a surprise hug.

"I'm sorry that you have to do this." He whispered.

"Please! It's no big deal"

"How is getting engaged today with a man you never knew a 'no big deal'!" Eli shouted at Seo Hee's poor explanation.

"Don't worry it's just an engagement."

"Kim Seo Hee ah. Are hiding all your feelings about this situation or are you really that dumb?" He was aghast at what his baby sister just told him. "Don't you know when you get engaged, you get married and you'll be with the guy... Forever!"

"Pabo! Of course I know that!" Seo Hee lightly flicked Eli's forehead. "I have a plan."

"Plan! What plan!?"

"I'll see you at the reception." She winked and swiftly got out of the car.

*Ding*

The bell of the cafe door rung as Seo Hee entered the half full shop. She stood there waiting, hoping someone's eyes would avert towards her and say: "You must be Kim Seo Hee. I'm Kim so and so and I blah blah blah blah blah. We're getting married blah blah blah." But alas, no such person.

"I must be a little early" She said to herself as she walked towards an empty table at the very end of the shop. She hoped he would easily spot her even though she was partly covered by the plants and decorations.

"Ahem." Seo Hee looked up from her cup of macchiato that she ordered earlier and saw a familiar pair of dark brown eyes, staring into hers. He was wearing a black suit and his hair was flatten down and combed neatly. Who the hell are you?...

"What are you doing here?" She looked away and continued sipping her drink. She heard his shoes, clopping on the wooden floor boards as he made his way to the chair planning to sit right across her. "Go away. I'm busy."

"So am I."

"Then go away. I'm meeting someone." Seo Hee continued to talk without laying her eyes on him, but she could feel his gaze piercing her soul. "By someone, I mean my future...husband." She thought he would go away if she said those but instead he let out a chuckle which finally made Seo Hee look up to L's face. "What so funny?"

"What a coincidence. So am I." L smirked at her expression.

"Oh yeah. The son of the rich and successful CEO of Foxes Enterprises,.....Mr. Kim .....is getting engaged...today...with..."

"You." L finished Seo Hee's sentence.

"..."

"..."

"You have got to be kidding me!" Seo Hee stood up and slightly shook the table, which tipped her cup, which was thankfully empty, or else she or he would have been scorched my that hot macchiato.

"I'm not, though."

"No, no, no, no, no, no! N-O!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! And Y-E-S!" He smiled, amused by her reaction.

"But, but, but--" This must be a joke right? He must be joking. This is a set up, right? RIGHT!?

"But what?" He tilted his head, slightly mocking Seo Hee.

"I am not getting engaged to YOU!" She stormed off and L just followed her steps.

"So...where are you going?" He asked, having no trouble keeping up with Seo Hee's 'fast walking'.

"None of your business."

"Oh, but it is. This is our first and last date...as strangers."

"This is not a date!" She 'hmpfed' and started hauling a taxi. Just in luck a taxi stopped right in front of Seo Hee. She was about to open the door when in a split of a second she was off the ground and her whole body was averting from the taxi. Her only escape route was slipping out of her fingers.

"Sorry ajjusshi but my fiancée is not going anywhere." L apologized and smoothly walked off with Seo Hee on  his shoulders.

"NOOO~"

* * *

"Am I a kid? PUT ME DOWN!" She vigorously kicked the air, which made it 0.0000000000001% harder for L too carry her.

"Stop moving, we're almost there."

"...hmpf..."

L finally stopped and slowly put down Seo Hee, but he kept his hands tightly around her waist, to prevent her from running away, but L seemed to have gotten a better reaction than he had expected.

"...L--l-let g-go..." He saw her face red a a tomato but he didn't let go. He was having too much fun. L rested his chin on her shoulders and started breathing steadily right next to her neck. Just as expected, she shuddered and stiffened. "I won't r-run aw-way so, l-let go."

He did as he was told and took hod oh Seo Hee's hands. They walked towards a sand terrain play ground and sat on the swing. L pushed he lightly but Seo Hee's feet wouldn't lift of the ground.

"Come on. I said I'm sorry, ok?" He apologized again. "I told you, just let me explain."

"No need..." Seo Hee finally uttered something.

"..." He sighed in relief. He really didn't know what to say right now.

"...But that doesn't mean I'll forgive you." His heart immediately sank. "That means when we get to the reception area we will pretend that we had a good time and proceed our lives as strangers."

"...You're still going to go through the engagement?"

"Duh. I'm was just doing this for the sake of my family not because of anyone else." She explained. "I'm not going to disappoint my parents just because of you."

"..." Pretend, huh? Strangers? Kim Seo Hee as a stranger...


Well this is somewhat a so-so long chapter. I think.

I might double update ... probably, not sure yet though....

But first...

YOU! YEAH YOU!

WHY YOU NO COMMENT HUH?

If you do comment ignore this and comment >.< But if you DON'T

You know who you are!

I'm just saying this because when I update not a lot of you comments...Makes me fee sad...Makes me think you'renot reading this at all T.T...Makes me feel uninspired and not want ot update faster....

WANT FASTER UPDATES? THEN COMMENT!

ANY WAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

*THROWS NAMU HEARTS*

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg