Realizations

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

[a/n Well be diving into the main characters minds this chapter...might be a bit boring but they'll be thinking about their feels >.<]

Author's PoV

The words echoed in L's mind

"...come back and be my L..."

He had mixed emotions in Seo Hee's words. Firstly, he was extremely happy that she wanted him back and she likes him. Secondly he was aggrevated that Seo Hee doesn't think that he's the same L...He was merely a 'look-a-like'

They started into each other's eyes, drowing. Well, L was. He was drowning in Seo Hee's eyes and scent. This was all too much.

'Why do you have to be drunk right now?' He thought to himself.

He knew that there was no point in answering her.  She'd forget anyways. There was no point. Seo Hee would probably deny everything tommorow when she wakes up, completely sober,  but he wanted to take it out of him.

"I never left, Seo Hee." He whispered in her ear and with that Seo Hee's head crashed down in the crook of his neck. L couldn't do anything but chuckle. "Really? You're going to sleep on me?"

Myungsoo carried her bridal style and walked up to their cabin.

Once he arrived, he noticed that the door was open. 'Why was it open?'  He thought, L looked around if anyone else was outside, but it was empty. He shrugged it off and continued to carry Seo Hee into 'their' bedroom.

Sunggyu's PoV

Alright, maybe my heart is just swaying. Maybe I'm just physically attracted to her. Of course I was, I don't know her that well to judge her.

Fine calm down everyone. I'm not exactly falling for her.....but I have these feelings for her. I don't know what exactly but I do.

No, you can't disagree with me! Do you know me personally? I didn't think so.

These feeling...they're not exactly romantic feelings but I know that it's something...something...Heck I don't know!

I needed to cool off and what's the best way? To sit out and watch the stars near the beach. How ideal.

So I decided to sit out the balcony and lie on the bench.

I looked out on the horizon. Seeing the empty beach was calming. Wait no it's not empty. Seo Hee was there. This intrigued me, especially when I saw L walking towards her. I watched the two, my eys twinkling with interest.

...Wait what's this?...I'm feeling something...No bish. It's not jelousy. It's something. Something annoying.

I watched them talked with unaudible noise. The ocean was too loud and if it wasn't, I'm too far away. Are they reconciling? No...Seo Hee's probably drunk. Come on she downed like 5 whole bottles of soju. Who does that like seriously!

I can't believe I'm nagging about her alcohol consumptions. I mean I shouldn't care. At all.

It seemed like Seo Hee had fallen asleep cause L was carrying her in already.

MUST HIDE. Wait, why must I hide? I didn't do anything wrong.

I didn't know why but my body dragged me to some corner of the house. Somewhere specifically they wouldn't see me. Eff, I forgot to close the door.

As soon as the two were out of sight I crawled out of the tiny corner I hid in and fianlly entered my room. Before I got inside I noticed that L and Seo Hee's light was still on. Again, I was intrigued, but I tried to forget about them and sleep my troubles out.

 

L's PoV

I intended on not sleeping tonight. Cause if I sleep I probably won't get another chance to see her like this. Her stupid friend is coming tommorow. She apparently couldn't with go us today cause of her exams. Why didn't Seo Hee have exams?

I took a chair and place it on her side of the bed. Call me pedo man or cheesy but I do also intend to watch her sleep. Without realizing my hands were already her hair.

Sometimes she would flinch or breathe through but I just found it cute whenever her nore crinkles and she pouts at the same time.

Watching her...feels like the good old days with her. Eating her spicy ramyeon, following her to school, and even spending the day with  doing absolutely nothing except watching her laugh at her favourite variety shows.

God, It was such a mistake leaving her but if I didn't I probably wouldn't be engaged to her, but then again if I didn't leave her I would have been cut off from the family (not that I cared) and I'd be (hopefully) still be living with Seo Hee.

Suddenly, I was fantasizing about how it would have turned out with me and Seo Hee if I wasn't the heir of Fox's Enterprise.

I would eat her cooking every day and night, see her every day and night and be with her day and night.

I just realized something.

I'm deeply in love with her. I'm not even kidding. This is serious man.

Everything revolves around her now.

It used to be just me, my bestfriends and ... basically things I did in the past. Very bad things that I wasn't proud of.

No I wasn't on crack. You being funny, bro?

"I'm just glad I met you" I whispered hoping she would somehow hear it.

After hours of watching her intently. my eyes were giving up on me. Please, I could spend my whole life watching her, if I didn't have human traits such as sleeping or eating.

 

Seo Hee's PoV

I woke up with a throbbing head. What the hell was I thinking, drinking that much. I opened my eyes to see someone's back of thier head, crashed down next to me, it was him.

He was holding my hands as well.

Yeah, this guy ain't L. L would have just slept next to me like he usually would do. This guy was Kim Myungsoo, the heir.

And yes, I do plan on thinking that this guy is not the same guy as the L who lived with me in my cramped apartment. The L who had to sweet talk an ajjuhma to have his dukkbokki free of charge. Not this guy who wears labeled dress shirts, and skinny ties (Not that I hate them) and smelled of CK1.

'Owww~ My head!!!!' I thought inside my head not wanting to wake him up. If he wakes up he'll probably talk to me...Let's avoid that for now.

But still...

I know he's physically the same person. I'd be lying if I said he doesn't make my heart go *dugeun duguen* everytime he...smiles, laughs, smirks, and stares at me. I'd be a big fat liar.

My hands automatically grabbed the duvet and covered him, he must have been cold sleping there all night...wait a freaking mushroom second! When did I go upstairs to sleep. My last memory was...The beach...When did I go there?

I shrugged it off since there was no point forcing to remeber a memoy that happened when your brain isn't exactly in a good condition. *Whoozy*

I took a pillow and gently placed it under his head. *whew* this guy's a heavy sleeper. Ugh...I feel terrible. Stupid hangovers!

I washed my face cause I probably look like a buffalo right now.

Hmm...Let's see last night I spend my time getting to know my 'brothers-in-law' according to Dongwoo-oppa and ended up getting drunk and forgetting half of the things I did.

And today...Ha Na's finally coming and what else...oh yeah...The dare

 

 


[a/n YO Bacon lover Buffalos~ (LOL) I ended on another kind of cliff hanger HOHOHO evil-but-updating-often-author-nim is back baby!! OHOHOHO]

P.S. sorry for the grammar mistakes CBA to edit (>.<)

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg