Bestie and the Brothers in law's dare

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Author's PoV

All the boys woke up from their deep slumber, with a throbbing head. Seo Hee was found cooking breakfast for everybody, already dressed up nicely and even wore and apron.

"Aww~ Don't our sister in law look gorgeous in an apron?" Sungjong complimented.

"What's cooking?" Dongwoo asked, already happily seated at the dining table.

"Oh, just some normal english breakfast." Seo Hee named some of the dishes she made for all eight of them. "I hope you like your bacon crispy."

"Shouldn't you wake up your husband to be?" Woohyun asked. She nodded and left him to cook the rest since Woohyun was the only one capable of cooking perfectly well with out burning the kitchen down.

Seo Hee skipped upstairs and peeped through the door and saw L sleeping in the bed.

'He must have moved.' Seo Hee thought, since the last time he saw him there, his head was the only thing on the bed.

She plastered a smile on her face and shook him gently whilst whispering his full name. "Kim Myungsoo~"

He didn't move or flinch. "Myungsoo-ah~" Seo Hee whispered again, but he kept still. "Jagiya~" With that, L's eyes shot wide open, seeing Seo Hee's face inches away from his. Their eyes locked for a few seconds until Seo Hee spoke again.

"Yah, 'Park' Myungsoo. Ireona." She insulted him again, but this time she was doing it with a smile spread on her face.

"Stop calling me that. I'm nowhere near a look-a-like of that MC ajjushi!" He complained.

"I know. It's just funny teasing you." She smiled sweetly and left him dumbfounded.

'Did she remember everthing that happened yesterday? Why is she so...close to me again?' L pondered and decided to investigate some more on her changed behaviour.

"She called me 'jagiya'" He whispered to himself as a smile spread across his face.

He followed her downstairs, where he saw everyone already starting on their breakfast. A seat was saved just for him next to Seo Hee. His day couldn't have been better.

After cleaning up, the doorbell rang and so Sungjong opened it, since he was the 'maknae'. "Oh. You're Seo Hee's chinggu, right?" The female nodded estaticly and entered the house. Her eyes were twinkling in awe as she observed the house.

Once she spotted Seo Hee, she basically dropped all her luggage on the wooden floorboards and attacked her with a bear hug.

"Ha Na!" Seo Hee exclaimed as she gladly returned the hug.

"OMG! I thought you were kidding about getting married to 'the guy' Until the conference and now THIS!" She exaggerated as she waved her hands to all the fancy looking furnitures inside the house.

"Be quiet, will you." Seo Hee hissed as she dragged her to her and L's room, since the boys were staring at her weirdly.

"You've hit the jackpot! He's a chaebol!" A lop sided grin appeared on her face.

[A/N: Most of you will know what a 'chaebol' is if you watched BOF. If not then it means a rich, all over perfect person. Meaning his smart, good background and super rich.]

That's right. Ha Na didn't know that her parents were actually 'that' rich. All she knew was her parents are always abroad and thy owned a small business overseas.

Seo Hee was sick of the same people who treated her nicely cause she was rich. That's why she moved to a place where people wouldn't recognize her and became friend with people who would least suspect anything.

Ha Na was perfect. She didn't ask questions. She wasn't interested in her past and family and the best thing, she doesn't care.

"You have to stop fangirling about this, ok ?" Seo Hee calmed her down. "Unpack your stuff and you can sleep with me here. I'll just kick him out."

"You are not going to kick out your own husband!" She stated, shocked at Seo Hee's choice of words. "Auntie knew you'll do this so she prepared a separate room for me in this house." She grinned.

"But there are only 4 rooms in this place."

"That's what she wanted you all to think. There's an attic here." Ha Na pointed upwards. "It a bedroom actually."

"My umma and my in laws are sneakier than I thought." Seo Hee observed.

"Come on, let's get ready for the beach!"

Everone dressed up forthe beach and packed up all their necessities.

Woohyun and Sunggyu packed up the food whilst Sungjong and Sungyeol packed up their floaties and beach balls. Hoya and Dongwoo carried all the towels and bags with all our extra clothes and, Seo Hee merely carried the sun block lotion.

Seo Hee wore a loose thin button up cardigan to cover up her swim suit and the only flesh that was showed was her legs.

Ha Na, on the other hand, wasn't shy about anything and gladly showed off her perfect s-line.

Everyone was excited about the beach and everyone ran around, leavingnSeo Hee walking alone with L who was lagging behind everyone.

"Yah. Nampyeon-ajjushi! Walk quicker." Seo Hee called him out. L was stricken again. Why would she call him her nampyeon now? Is she forgiving me now?

[A/N Nampyeon - Husband. Ajjushi - Old man I should stop translating. Most of you probably know what they mean. XD]

"Since when did you start calling me you husband?" L asked, teasingly.

"It's right, isn't it? Aren't you my husband?" She smiled and took his hands, dragging him downhill quicker. "Woohyun~ Sungjongie~ Wait for us." Seo Hee called them out, her hands still interlaced with L's.

'Am I dreaming?'

The guys saw the couple holding hands and they all thought the same things. Except for Sunggyu. He didn't quite know whatbwas going on.

Everyone played around for about an hour until their energy drained out. Seo Hee didn't leave L's side and treated him exactly like a nice wife would do.

She fed him, personally. She forcibly made him put sun block on saying 'You need to take care of your skin.'

L was just in full bliss. He didn't expect to have Seo Hee's full attention without asking for it.

"If there's something you want, tell me, ok?" Seo Hee reassured L before she left with Ha Na.

"You two seem awfully and yet weirdly close today." Woohyun observed while the rest (except Sunggyu) snickered about something.

After a good few minutes the girls came back hollering a banana boat with all thier might.

"Let's go guys!"

Everyone trie to fit at the same time but sadly they didn't. Sunggyu forfeited out and so did Sungjong.

That left Hoya at the front, Ha Na being squished by him amd Dongwoo. Sungyeol was at the middle, in front of Woohyun. Behind him was Seo Hee and lastly it was L.

The boat sped up, dragging along the inflatable ride. Everyone clutched into something, like their life depended on it. Ha Na unknowingly hugged Hoya as tightly as she could making him blush deep crimson.

Dongwoo was having fun with Sungyeol and Woohyun, who was screaming non stop. L was on the verge of falling if he wasn't clutched unto Seo Hee's waist.

The speedboat took a sharp turn, resulting for L to literally fly over and splash at the middle of the ocean. He would have been alone if he didn't 'accidentally' took Seo Hee with him.

The rest laughed at the sight of the two, drenched like drowned rats.

"Yah! Why did you bring me with you!?" Seo Hee half laughed while unkowingly hugging L for her dear life.

"Sorry. Yah...ease on the hugging I can't breathe!" L prentended to cough.

"Sorry." She said, quite sarcastically. "I can't swim..." She whispered the last bit hoping he wouldn't hear, but unfortunately, he did.

"Whu did you come with us then?" L asked as they float in the middle of the sea. Feet not feeling the ground.

"Just because..." With that, the speed boat reversed and stopped next to the two bickering couple.

* * *

The night fell and so everybody had already eaten their dinner and everyone was going to go to their dreamland.

"I had a really good time." Seo Hee admitted. L was just in the corner, brushing his teeth.

"Me too."

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and hid herself under the covers.

"For what?"

Is she finally forgiving me for not telling her the truth?

Small hope started to buil up inside him. There was a chance. A chance for her to ... fall in love with him.

"Just because..." She muffled. "Good night."

A huge smile appeared on his face. There was a big chance.

L decided to go downstairs for a drink until he saw the lights were still open and he could hear murmurs of his friends.

"Seo Hee did the dare very well." Woohyun remarked.

"Yeah. She was so sweet around L hyung." Sungjong pointed out.

"L must be happy right now." Dongwoo laughed.

"What dare?" A voice startled the guys. Everybody was present except for the leader.

"U-u-ugh. N-nothing!" Sungyeol denied, with his voice unexpectedly high and was followed by an awkward laugh.

"What dare?" L repeated.

"It's nothing, L hyung." Sungjong smiled with his aegyoful face.

"What dare?" Again, L repeted the same question and glared at everyone.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Alright! Sorry I can't take it anymore!" Sungjong cracked. "We had a truth or dare game when you and Sunggyu hyung were washing up."

Everybody nodded along.

"Then we asked her about her past boyfriends, first kiss and etc. cause she always picked truth." Dongwoo continued.

"Then we saw no fun in it cause we didn't know any of the guys she mentiod so we kinda forced her to have the dare." Sungyeol explained. L was still in his pokerface, listening to every detail.

"So the dare was..." Hoya said until Woohyun cut him off.

"She had to act like a real sweet wife to you the whole day today on the beach." This hurt L. That means it was all acting. She probably hasn't forgiven him yet.

"And she did as she was told so now we all have to dress up in animal costumes whennwe go to Lotte World with her once we come back home from this trip." Hoya said with an embarassed face.

"..." L had nothing to say. Instead he just dragged his feet to the couch and lied down there.

"L hyung?" Sungjong called out, confused why he wasn't sleeping in the bedroom.

"Is he mad?" Sungyeol whispered to Dongwoo, who just shrugged. They all scuried upstairs into their respected bedrooms and tried to forget what happened with L and started to think aboutthe humiliation that was coming towards them.

 

 


Is the chapter long enough? I always think my chapters are sort of short.

Naughty Seo Hee, playing tricks with our poor L. What do you have to say for yourself, missy?

I shall put up next chaper in a few hours. ^^ As an apology and thanks for you lovely patient subbies~

Sorry for te grammar mistakes. CBA to spellceck OTL

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg