He's going to marry who, exactly?

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

3 more days till L's engagement to Ms.???

Author's PoV

Myungsoo ran to his parents' home and barged into his father's office.

"Abeoji."

"M-Myungsoo-ah" His father was shocked and hastily put the papers he was looking at inside the drawer.

"Who exactly am I going to marry?" He asked, almost teasingly.

"W-who? AH! umm...you will know soon." The man adjusted his tie awkwardly. "Go now, I'm busy." Myungsoo didn't move an inch away from his father's office, instead he sat right in front of him.

"I know that you still haven't gotten me a wife." He stated. He felt his father worrying and smirked.

"I don't k-know what you're talking about. Get out, I'm busy." 

"I don't think so." Myungsoo tutted. "I know a great person who can be a great wife."

"I told you I'm busy."

"Who can stop me from...well, being me."He continued. Myungsoo could feel his dad hesitating. "Plus, she's a good cook and she doesn't know my bad reputation. Heck, she doesn't even know exactly who I am."

"Myungsoo. What is it that you want?" Caught you.

"I will agree to be your little successor and be good at it, if you let me pick who I'm going to marry." The man gulped nervously at his son's wish.

"Will you really be my heir for the business?" Myungsoo nodded and popped a lollipop on his mouth, throwing the wrapper at the floor.  "Fine. Who is this girl that you're speaking of?"

Myungsoo smiled. He got exactly what he wanted. They continued and talked about this 'girl' and all his father did was nod.

"Remember don't tell her it's me she's going to get married."

"This is the last thing I will do for you." The man rubbed his forehead as his son walked out of his office.


my shortest, short chapter but this will probably tell you all about the 'girl' If you see what I mean if you don't then as a writer I'm a failure. OTL

WUT UTHINK GONNA HAPPEN???

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg