A Day With Lee Sungjong

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Author's PoV

Another normal week has passed and Seo Hee had another week before she goes back to University.

Not a lot of things happened due to L's work. He was now an intern for his dad's business. L was just doing what he needed.

Ring Ring

While lazily slouching on the couch, Seo Hee's phone rang, surprising her a bit.

"Yoboseyo?" Her voice croaked.

"I hope you're not sick, Seo Hee-sshi." A familiar voice commented. Without a doubt, Seo Hee immediately knew who it was.

"Sungjong-sshi." A smile crept up on her face. It has been long since she last saw Sungjong. They would just have small little talks on the phone and that was it.

"Annyeong! Remember your promise to me?" He asked. "Well, I need you to come with me now."

"Shopping? Now?" Her eyebrows knitted. "When exactly?" Right on time, there was a knock on the door. Seo Hee walked in front, her phone still by her cheeks. "Oh!"

"Hello!" Sungjong stood there, right in front of Seo Hee, whose eyes were as wide as windows. "Let's go now!"

"Hehehe...Sungjong-sshi. Why are we still talking through the phone?" She laughed and ended their call. "Let me get changed."

Seo Hee let him inside and she ran to her room to change. She wore her denim shorts and underneath was black tights. Seo Hee picked up a random white shirt and her favorite plaid shirt. She ran back down stairs after sweeping up her earthy green parka on the floor.

"I'm ready." Sungjong scanned his eyes at her from top to bottom and shot her a smile.

"Let's go!" He placed his hands on his waist, signaling Seo Hee to link hers arms to his. She let out a small chuckle and obliged.

Since it was walking distance from Seo Hee's new house, they took the route which passed through a park.

It was peaceful and quiet since it was a working day. The two did a little sight seeing since Seo Hee was new to the neighborhood. "This is one of my favorite places here." Sungjong started. "This is where I met the guys, you know."

"Really, I expected you to have met them since you were still young. I thought you were all childhood friends because of your parents." Seo Hee let out a laugh, imagining the boys' friendship being like the F4 boys'. Knowing each other because they were all rich.

"You do know we're not all that rich?" Sungjong asked. "Anyway, I met L hyung here first. It's very interesting actually."

"Yeah? Go on." As they walked through the long path, Sungjong started to talk about his first meeting with his hyungs.

"You see, my parents were already rich since they owned malls all around South Korea, but that annoyed me a bit 'cause I always needed to be bonding with 'socially accepted' people." There was a disgusted look on Sungjong's face. "Anyway, about 5 years ago, I got angry with my parents about something I don't remember anymore and so I ran all the way here to relax."

"Do rich people always fight with their parents?" Seo Hee asked herself. I know I did.

"While sitting on a bench, I heard a guitar playing and someone singing." A soft smile was on his face as he reminisced. "It was L hyung. He was performing in front of people but he didn't place any cups or hats or anything to put money into. That's when I knew he was nice, despite what he wore at that time. He looked scary actually, if it weren't for his voice, I would have honestly thought he was a gangster." This reminded Seo Hee of her first meeting with L. He did look scary but he wasn't. L was warm, funny, and a little bit weird.

"I thought that too."

"So I talked to him when he was finished and I just said his singing was good. I also asked why he didn't take people's money." A sudden loud laugh was let out by him. "Suddenly, L hyung quickly packed all his stuff and dragged me to a dukkbokki shop. Guess what he did there?"

"Did he perhaps use aegyo to get free food from the ajjuhma?" Seo Hee answered, slightly questioningly.

"Omo. How did you know?"Sungjong was a bit surprised.

"He dragged me there too."

Sungjong nodded and suddenly a silly grin appeared on his face. "He must like you a lot." Sungjong sighed.

"What?"

"L hyung don't just drag people to that shop. It's his favorite." He explained. "That ajjuhma is Woohyun hyung's umma." Seo Hee's eyes widened.

"Seriously!?" Seo Hee was surprised because she thought that Woohyun was a definite rich guy, but she was way wrong. "Woohyun...is..." Sungjong nodded, knowing what she was about to say. "No way."

"That's when I met Woohyun. Different story though." He smirked. "I'll tell you about it next time."

Seo Hee and Sungjong continued to walk to the mall. On the way, he would crack jokes and Seo Hee would laugh like some crazy person. When they arrived, she looked up at the tall building. Wow

She took in her surroundings. From it's tall white pillars to it's shiny black marble floor. Every shops inside are the shops that Seo Hee would usually ignore. Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, MCM and a lot more which she couldn't quite recognize.

Yes, Kim Seo Hee failed as a daughter of her rich parents. She knew nothing about fashion, business or what a Chateau Margaux or a Dom Perignon is.

Sungjong laughed at her reaction and pulled her along. 

Throughout the little trip, Seo Hee couldn't help but feel out of place. None of the clothes she tried on felt nice or comfortable but she had to admit, they looked beautiful. 

"It's bit tight though." She complained while trying on a short dress that Sungjong picked out. "I'm done...sort of."

"Perfect." Without even changing, he pulled her out of the shop after he tossed a card to the lady. "Throw her old clothes away, please."

"Yah! That was my favorite hoodie." She whined as she tried to catch up with Sungjong's speed in her newly bought heels. "Where are we going." As soon as they reached the exit of the building, a limousine was already parked in front.

Sungjong pushed her in and rode the vehicle. "What the hell was that for? Where are we going?" Seo Hee bombarded him with questions. Sungjong didn't open his mouth and just removed the tag on the dress that was hanging on her sides. He also lifted her shoes up to remove the sticker at the soles.

"Where the heck are you taking me!?" Seo Hee continued to whine but Sungjong didn't budge.

 


 

OOOOOH! Is Sungjong kidnapping Seo Hee!? OMG I don't know!!!

Long time no update guys. I'm not even going to try and apologize to you all.

You know I always feel lazy bad. (TT_____TT)

Anyhow, school is being a hindrance, as usual. I know you all have the same problems too.

I'll Update ASAP. As soon as I CAN!!!!

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg