Baby sitting...literally Part 2

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

"You don't know the half of me."L said in his cold voice. " Scratch that you don't even know anything about me." This leaves Seo Hee confused. She ignores this and says her good night to L. She turns her back to him but he still managed to cuddle up to her.

 

Seo Hee woke up, all cuddled up to the three Mins and L all the way at the end, but he still held onto Seo Hee's hands. She smiled to herself and gently let go of L's hands. She stood up and covered the boys under the blanket.

She ran downstairs to prepare some breakfast. The fridge was full of food but nothing seemed to suit her taste. She wrote a note and stuck it on the fridge saying, "Gone to shop for food. If you're awake, don't cook! Umma has to make them ;D -Umma."

She quickly ran to the morning market and bought what she needed, using the money that the children's parents left for them. By the time she got back home, the four boys were still fast asleep. L woke up first and greeted Seo Hee with a smile and a groggy 'good morning'. He helped at the last bit of preparing breakfast for the kids.

The quiet one, Min Hee, got downstairs first and was already on his way on the dining table. "Min Ki and Min Jae needs to be woken up, ...Umma." He informed shyly.

"L~" She cooed, signaling him to do it. L stared back at her. "Please~" She showed aegyo.

"Fine." He stood up away from his mouth watering pancakes and other foods, Seo Hee cooked. "Be glad you're too cute for me to handle." L pinched her cheeks.

"Did you sleep well, Min Hee-ah?" Seo Hee asked as soon as L was out of sight. He nodded as he gobbled up the food on his plate.

"AHK!" A familiar voice screamed from upstairs. Seo Hee ran with Min Hee to investigate. As she opened the door, she found L being squashed by the two other boys. Min Hee joined in and piled himself over L and his younger brothers. "Seo Hee-ah~ Help~"

"Now, now boys, get off L Appa!" She tried to pull them apart but she accidentally tripped over them and only managed to squish L. The three Mins ran downstairs screaming incoherent noises.

"Mind getting off me, Seo Hee?"

"Mind taking your hands off me first, by any chance, L" The twosome stared into each other's eyes, their faces, millimeters away from one another.

Seo Hee felt his hot breaths, tickling her face. Her heartbeat raced out of her chest in a speed of a bullet train. She tried to calm herself down but failed horribly.

"God, calm down." L whispered relaxingly. "I'm not going to eat you but I didn't say I wouldn't kiss you." Before Seo Hee could even decipher his normal words in her all-so-confused mind, L locked his lips into hers.

Her eyes closed and kissed L back. *WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?* That was all Seo Hee's mind could shout out but her thoughts all melted when L's soft lips started moving along.

"UMMA! APPA!"

The two froze and ended the kiss. Her eyes shifted around the room and then she let out an awkward laugh. "Come on. We need to feed them."

"Oh...yeah...of course." L let go of her waist and she fumbled around to get off L's poor, squished body.

The two went down to feed the children but unfortunately the kids couldn't wait to eat the food and just decided to eat all by themselves.

"We didn't want to interrupt you two." Min Ki and Min Jae giggled while Min Hee just continued eating. Seo Hee turned red as the two children giggled away.

***

They spent the rest of their time playing around the house, having snacks, and well, playing even more.

*ding dong*

"We're home~" The mother greeted in a sing-song voice.

"Umma!~" The three siblings ran to their original parents' arms leaving L and Seo Hee alone, coloring.

" I hope our sons didn't cause you two trouble." The father eye-smiled as L and Seo Hee shook their heads.

"They were wonderful, ajusshi."

"Well, thanks for taking care of them." He handed a brown envelope to the two and they accepted it with a respectful bow. "We'll see you again, right."

"Of course."

"Bye Seo Hee Umma! Bye L Appa!" The three waved in unison as the two walked out of the gates.

"Time to go ho-AHWAHH-me." Seo Hee yawned. It was only 6 o'clock but, Seo Hee woke up too early, tiring herself out.

"Piggy back?" L offered and she didn't hesitate. She jumped to his back and rested her head on the crook of his neck. After a while L found out she was, yet again, asleep on his back.

He placed her down the bed and made his way to the living room. He flicked the TV on and watched the news.

*Cheongdam-dong....Fire!....He admits he's....* Different news was reported. From local news to celebrity scandal but nothing sparked L's interest. When he was about to turn it off something caught his eyes and ears.

*Future heir of Star Foxes Enterprise is reported to announce his marriage engagement at the same time they will reveal who he really is. This will be one of the biggest impact on current businesses in the whole country, as Star Foxes Enterprises is one of the most successful, all around company. From their prestigious malls and academies to their car branches and local services. We have here today, Mr. Kim, current owner of SFE.*

"I will reveal my only son, my heir exactly nex--"

"Shut up, old man." L silently cursed as he turned off the TV. He sighed and took his coat and stormed off the house.

 

 

 


Hey long time no update.

Sorry guys.

I totally got stuck on what to do next. >.<

Now we know L is a son of a rich dude ad he will be married 'nex--' who knows when.

What do you think will happen??

Will another girl come and take away L or not?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes (>.<)

 tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg 

Hey who here is a fan of EXO?

Cause I AM! *putsuphandsproudly* *smileslikeanidiot*

Who's your BIAS? I have no idea who mine is. >.< I like Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, D.O, Suho, Luhan, Sehun, bacon Baekhyun, Chen, Kai, XUIMIN!!, and Lay *FANGIRLING*