Baby sitting...literally !? (PART1)

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

"Oh My God I'm going to be late!!!!" Seo Hee screams out as she runs downstairs while tying her hair up. She trips and fortunately L was just here to catch her. "OMG Thanks." He responds with a lop sided smile.

"Where you going?"

"Baby sitting." Seo Hee replies as L gently drops her. "Wanna come?"

"Sure."

"GO get ready then!" She shouts directly at him.

***

"Oh~ are we there yet. I'm tired." L complained for the billionth time.

"Almost there."

The twosome stopped in front of a huge house. "This is it?"

"Yes. Now come on!" Seo Hee pulled L inside the white gates.

***

"We'll take care of them! Take care on your trip" Seo Hee and L bowed at the married couple who was going away ford 2 days and 1 night for a honeymoon trip. Seo Hee and L will be in charge of the 3 children.

As soon as the parents were gone the twins ran around letting all hell break loose, while the other child sat still staring at an empty space.

"Stop. It says in this paper that I need to feed you all your snacks and vitamins." Seo Hee ordered the children hopelessly as they scream and ran around in circles. "L~ Help me..." Seo Hee tugged L's shirt, who was busy observing the quiet child. "Yah~" She cooed.

"How the hell am I suppose to know about children?" L replied without breaking eye contact with the child. "This kid...fascinates me. It's staring on the TV... but it's turned off..." He observed in awe.

"What the hell!? " Seo Hee gave up with L and decided to run after the twins. She was already out of breath when she caught them. Seo Hee carried them one by one to the chairs. In front of them, she laid their snacks and handed them forks.

"Umma! Feed us!" The other demanded.

"I'm not your Umma." She calmly replies.

"Appa! Umma lied!" The other ran to L, finally taking his eyes of the child he was observing.

"Did she now? What did Umma say?" L carried the child and put him back to the chair. Seo Hee blushed at the thought of her and L being parents and even more at being married.

"Umma said she's not Umma!" The other whined.

"Well because Umma doesn't know your names. Come on tell Appa you names." L smiles.

"I'm Min Ki!"

"My name is Min Jae!"

"That one over there is Min Hee. He's our hyung." Min Ki explains.

"Min Hee hyung doesn't talk much." Min Jae added.

"What is Umma and appa's name?" Min Ki asks.

"I'm L and your Umma's name is Seo Hee." L pointed at Seo Hee, who was gawking at L and how good he was with children.

"Umma feed me." Min Jae pouts at Seo Hee. She snaps out of her thoughts and feeds both Min Jae and Min Ki. L picks up Min Hee and sits him on the chair and feeds him as well.

After their afternoon snack, everyone took their vitamins and calmed down. All of them were coloring with L while Seo Hee cleaned up the used plates.

When Seo Hee was done she goes back to see all four guys sleeping on the floor. She smiles unknowingly and takes blankets cover the children and lastly covering L.

She stares at their peaceful faces, taking longer at L's and she also looked at all the things they drew with crayons. Min Ki wrote his name for about dozens of times in different colors, Min Jae drew smiley faces, all in blue. Min Hee drew a picture of a family that was named. "Me, Min Jae, Min Ki, L Appa and Seo Hee Umma" She couldn't help but smile at this picture. Lastly she looked at L's picture. He drew a sleeping person in a bed. That confused Seo Hee but she had to give thumbs up at his excellent drawing.

"That's you when you sleep." L whispered and tackled Seo Hee to the ground, both of them on the floor on each other's embrace. Seo Hee was laughing as L tickled her sides.

"S-Stop i-it!" She manage to say in between her chuckles. "You'll wake them up"

"Too late Umma!" Min Ki shouted. "Come on attack Umma!" Suddenly two more bodies covered Seo Hee's, tickling her even more. Min Hee just smiled as Seo Hee lost almost all her oxygen in her laughter.

"S-Stop! I-I can't b-breathe!" Seo Hee surrendered. The three obeyed and let her catch up on her breath. L just laughed with the twins.

All five of them finished the first day by getting ready to sleep after the dinner that Seo Hee cooked. All the boys brushed their teeth and change into their pajamas together as Seo Hee got ready all by herself.

"Umma, Appa, Let's sleep all together. OK?" Min Hee finally spoke. They nodded in agreement. Seo Hee tucked all three of them in the bed. L and Seo Hee knelt on the other end of the floor.

They all slept on the floor for today. Over the duvet that Seo Hee laid out.

"Umma sleep next to Appa!" Min Hee ordered as Seo Hee tried to lay next to Min Hee. She stood up and walked over to L who was busy playing with Min Jae. "Appa! Share a blanket with Umma. Ours is too small."He added. Smart little brat.

L reached out for another blanket as Min Jae pulled it away from him. He pulls Seo Hee down next to her and covered her with a blanket. Min Hee pulls the lamp switch, darkening the room. "Good Night!" He spoke again. The twins said their good nights and L and Seo Hee replied in unison.

After about ten minutes of random conversations, the three children drifts into their dreamland.

"L, You sleeping?" Seo Hee whispered.

"Not yet." She looks away from the ceiling and faces L. "You tired." She nodded in response. He smiles at her knowingly and pulls her into his embrace.

"Why do you like hugging me so much?"

"Because I like you." Her heart leaps.

"Why do you like me?" She says trying to avoid his gaze.

"You interest me." He replies bluntly.

"Why?"

"You're the first person I met who has so much jobs, still goes to school and still be so carefree." L genuinely compliments.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you live how you want to live. No responsibilities. No masses of people would complain if you made a mistake. No one can tell you what you do." He sighs and lifts Seo Hee's chin up to meet her eyes. "I'm somewhat jealous of you."

Her heart skips a beat once again.

"Right and what exactly do you call your life? Mr.-I-can-do-whatever-I-please."

"What do you mean?" L furrows his brows.

"You're so arrogant. You think you know everything. You think everyone would be affected because of you. You snuck inside my house for crying out loud and you think I can do whatever I want?" Seo Hee explained. "You basically did what you wanted and see? We're always ending up sleeping together."

"You don't know the half of me."L said in his cold voice. " Scratch that you don't even know anything about me." This leaves Seo Hee confused. She ignores this and says her good night to L. She turns her back to him but he still managed to cuddle up to her.

 


Yo updated again! I'm suddenly so hyped about my story.

Part two coming up real soon!

By the way I want to thank you guys who bared with my slow updates. I want to make it up to you all by updating more often. ^^

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg