Awkward Trip (Part 1)

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Seo Hee's PoV

Since everybody thought that using public transport would be more fun and by 'everybody' I meant Sungjong; we all ended up using the train.

All of us tried to fit in one of the area but since it only allowed 6 people in one, Dongwoo and Hoya decided to go the seats behind us.

That left me with Sungyeol, Woohyun, Sungjong, Sunggyu and L. Scratch that I meant Myungsoo.

When almost everybody has settled in, by everybody I meant Sunggyu, who was already complaining how tiring it was and left the others to put their bags away, I sat next to him. He didn't try to strike a conversation and just smiled at me.

Sungjong came by, annoyed that Woohyun had been complaining how he couldn't even lift Sungyeol's bag up. His face lit up and sat next to me and started ranting about his 'abusive' hyungs.

Hoya and Dongwoo arrived and tapped my shoulders, gaining my attention. They waved at me crazily and I chuckled at their childishness.

"Yo~ Seo Hee!" The tall, Sungyeol, greeted and sat across our seats, next to the windows.

"Yah! Sungyeol! I said 'I dibs on the window seat!" Woohyun came and started hitting the latter on his forehead.

Myungsoo (who wanted to sit next to me) came and pouted as soon as he saw me happily chatting to Sungjong. He had no choice but to sit at the end, next to Sungyeol, who had been moved because of Woohyun's 'dibbing'.

As the journey proceeded, I peered at the two behind us (YaDong) who was already asleep, whilst in our side Woohyun and Sungyeol were fighting for the snacks that Myungsoo had.

Sungjong was eating his endless supply of lemon candies, Sunggyu didn't talk and only looked at you once in a while giving me random smiles. (He would scarcely nag at Woohyun and Sungyeol, though.)

"Seo Hee noona, candy?" Sungjong said, handing out his precious and for the umpteenth time, I replied the same answer.

"No thanks."

I would try and look out the view outside the train but Sunggyu's face was sort of stuck in front of the window, only allowing youto see the back of his head. The trip was only boring me out and before I knew it, I was off to my dreamland.

L's PoV

Seo Hee was slowly falling asleep as her head kept bobbing up and down. I cursed to myself, annoyed that I didn't get to sit next to her.

I watched her head sway from side to side. I just wanted her to sleep on my shoulders. Her neck would probably hurt later. All of a sudden her head falls on Sunggyu's shoulders.

I saw him freeze from his position but the he ignored it and looked back out the window, letting Seo Hee's head rest on him. Sunngyu didn't even bother looking at me.

I really didn't like what I was seeing, but there I was, doing absolutely nothing about it. Hyung, I'm going to murder you later.

Sunggyu's PoV

As soon as Seo Hee's head fell on my shoulder, I felt dagger eyes getting stabbed at me by L,I didn't want to look at him, cause I wouldn't know what to say or do, so I avoided it by staring back at the window.

I could smell Seo Hee's scent from the distance. She smelled like lemon cakes and cinnamon. Oh God she smells nice~

Oh what am I saying, I meant... Her scent is making me hungry...

But she smells so nice~ *Secretly inhales her scent* I feel like a e.

I wonder how L manages to stay calm next to her. She smells so nice... Her hair...Shut up Kim Sunggyu! She's Myungsoo's...Lemon cakes...NO!

Sungyeol's PoV

The atmosphere started to become weird in the train since Seo Hee fell asleep. L keeps glaring at Sunggyu who was ignoring him and was also making weird facial expressions.

I looked back at Woohyun who was trying to steal my snacks and gave him a death glare.

"That's not how you should treat you hyung." Woohyun whispered, who was smart enough to know what was happening around him.

I observed Sunggyu again. He was clenching and unclenching his fists. He only does that when he's nervous...Why is he nervous? Is it because of Seo Hee? Eyy~ he would never. Sunggyu's not like that. I think?

 


I made Sunyeol really sharp in this story and made Woohyun a lot more childish. Sungjong's cheeky and cocky whilst YaDong is just...YaDong.

But Sunggyu......L's jealous. How adorkable! ♪(´ε` )

And to my lovely subscribers.

。。。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg