You don't know what you had until it's gone.

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

2 Months Later

"Ajjuhma, two plates of, dukkbokki, please." Seo Hee busily fumbled around the tiny shop and served every single customer with a smile. Her shift ended smoothly and bid goodbye to the owner.

She rode her bicycle, back to her house.

Ever since the summer vacation started, all that Seo Hee had done was work at the dukkbokki shop in the afternoons, work at the convenient store at night and delivered milk in the mornings.

Eli would drop by to persuade her to go back with her family but still failed. She really didn't have to work since her parents still sent her some money to pay for her bills and to have some food. She just wanted her mind to be occupied with work rather than something else.

Something she missed more and more every time she thought of.

The house was empty as usual. No one was there. The only thing that always stood out to Seo Hee was the guitar that stood right in the middle of her living room.

You never came back for it.

She touched the instrument with the tips of her fingers and picked it up. She strummed a chord and was followed by another. She had been learning how to play the guitar as well. She didn't like the idea of letting his guitar just collect dust so she decided to use it.

After that chord, she started playing a simple tune. She always enjoyed playing it. It felt like he was still there.

Why the heck did I just realize that I liked him so much, when he's already gone. Too late.

Everything in the house reminded her of L.

The floor where Seo Hee first saw him.

The kitchen sink where L helped her heal her burn.

The couch where he slept.

The window where he sneaked up on.

The dining area, the bathroom, the bedroom even the TV. She could still remember when L kept complaining how she didn't have one and she literally had to go and buy one.

Seo Hee place the guitar in the stand she bought for it and looked at the photo of L and 6 other guys.

"Where are you?" She whispered to herself and without any warning, tears rolled down her eyes. "Why the heck am I crying" She said, half laughing, half crying. She placed the photograph back inside the guitar case and decided to open the TV while she cooked some ramen.

*Ding Dong*

Seo Hee jumped, shocked and ran to the door. "Yoboseyo?" She heard a familiar voice behind the door.

"..." She slowly opened the door, revealing her best friend Ha Na and a boy next to him.

"Hey, chingu! I haven't seen you for a while so...Surprise!" She shot a huge grin at her. "We bought some food too" The guy behind her raised two bags of snacks and drinks.

"Come in."

Seo Hee signaled them to sit in front of the television and they both watched the news as Seo Hee finished up her ramen. "Here you go."

The two ate comfortably as Seo Hee watched her best friend and the stranger.

"Ahem...Who's this again?"

"OH! Forgot to tell you." She slurped the last bit of her ramen and wiped in a not lady like manner. By the way she's acting, he wouldn't be her boyfriend. "He's my cousin, Jung Daehyun" He bowed and shot a sweet smile. "He's staying with me for a whole week"

"My parents are gone on a trip." He added while I just nodded at the both of them.

Star Foxes Enterprise's CEO will finally leave his position to his one and only son, Kim Myungsoo. 5 more days until the day that he will be introduced with his fiancée. People all over the whole nation are ex-- beep

Ha Na suddenly changed the channel to watch her favorite music show.

"Hey, some people are interested in the news" Seo Hee stated.

"Well do you actually know what Star Foxes Enterprise is? Huh?" She had a point, Seo Hee had no idea what this Enterprise is about. She was never interested in politics and businesses. "Exactly."

"I do." Daehyun retorted. "They are the most successful, meaning one of the most richest company in Asia." Seo Hee nodded in amazement.

"How rich exactly?" Ha Na asked.

"Billionaires...maybe Trillion."

"The fiancée must be so happy right now." Seo Hee said.


Hey, sorry I couldn't post this last night.

Anyway

she doesn't know that L is also called Kim Myungsoo. So yeah~

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg