Ending (The trip) Badly and a Little Bit of Truth.

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Author's PoV

Seo Hee was confused. Se didn't know exactly why L had been recently turning her down. I thought he's the one who wanted for us to ... reconcile.

L had no idea why he was acting like that either but he kept thinking what if Seo Hee would just act everything out. Act that they're happily married. Act in front of everyone. The public, their friends and even their family.

He didn't want that kind of reality. He wanted Seo Hee to do everything sincerely. He wanted things to be real.

The rest of the trip was kinda off and awkward.

The guys who played 'truth or dare' realized that L got mad at them and they knew exactly why. Seo Hee spent most of her time with Ha Na. They stalled time by shopping and sight seeing since everyone had seen everything in Jeju. There was nothing new or interesting things that they wanted to see or do. They ended up just playing cards, nonstop, inside the house.

Sunggyu was clueless about the dare so he didn't know a thing about why everyone was acting so differently, same goes for Ha Na, but that's different cause she didn't know that Seo Hee and L used to know each other.

The trip had ended terribly.

No one said they would want to do this again. Everyone was just glad they're going home.

They all took the plane instead of the train this time round. They just wanted to get home as quick as possible.

*Seoul 9:00PM*

"Bye, guys...I'll see you...sometime." Seo Hee and Ha Na waved goodbye to everyone.

"Wait, Seo Hee-ah!" Donwoo called out. "Aren't you supposed to go home with L?" Everyone nodded.

"Uhhh...No?" It came out questioningly. "I'm going home to my parents house." She said.

"Okay, take care." Woohyun threw an imaginary heart and Seo Hee jonkingly declined it causing Wooyun to pout.

"Take care too." She smiled and both her and Ha Na dragged their belongings, stuffing it in the trunk of a taxi they hauled earlier on.

The ride way home was quiet until Ha Na exploded with questions

"Why are you and Myungsoo-sshi acting like this when you're married. You act like strangers! Do you not like him?"

"..." Seo Hee dind't answer eventhough she wanted to tell Ha Na everything.

What would she say? Say that there was this jerk who turned up at her house and said he wanted to live there. Then he would come and go eventhough Seo Hee had already warned him not to. One time he came back to her house batted and bruised and disappears again. Then he had also kidnapped Seo Hee from school to hangout with him and eat free of charge dukkbokki from an ajjuhma who was a er for aegyo and his sweet talking. Then he also came to baby sit with Seo Hee and he did a good job and they all had fun and ...they kissed and Seo Hee ended up liking him, until he finally disappears in thin air and never came back. Then his bestfriend came by to take everything that she reminded her of him away and tell her that's he was actually a rich heir. That ended up with Seo Hee feeling betrayed and used. After all the events, Seo Hee's parents returned and talked to her, but that ended up terribly as well, by terribly I meant Seo Hee winded up engaged to a stranger and that stranger turned up to be L...aka Kim freaking Myungsoo. At fisrt se tried very hard to hate him but she couldn't since L made her heart stop and make it beat in an abnormal way. To make it even worse, she was dared to 'act' like a good wife, which she took half heartedly, since Seo Hee wanted to do it herself, sincerely. Now L doesn't even take a second glance at her.

There was no way Seo Hee would tell all that to Ha Na. She wouldn't. She couldn't. Maybe not now.

"So about this news of me getting a brother. What's that about?" Seo Hee decided to cange the subject not wanting to go further with all the problems with L. She hasn't even fully tougt about her feelings with him.

"Ok, This is a secret." Ha Na whispered,eventhough they were already secluded from the public. "I 'accidentally overheard your paretns talking.

~Flashback~

"Jagiya, we need to tell this to Seo Hee sooner or later." Seo Hee's appa said which made her umma gasped.

Ha Na happens to be in front of teir office, looking for Seo Hee, until she heard the gasp, whic made her want to eavesdrop.

"What if she doesn't take us seriously?" Seo Hee's umma said, slightly stammering.

"We have to tell her. She as another brother, she deserves to know the truth." Seo Hee's appa continued. With that, Ha Na rushed upstairs, not able to hear the rest of Mr and Mrs Kim's conversation.

"They said that? But...I can't have another brother!" Seo Hee's eyes grew twice as big. "It's impossible. My umma can't have anymore babies!"

"Maybe they adopted someone." Ha Na suggested, since she also knew that it was impossible. "Aren't you excited though? I mean Eli's enough but another brother!"

The taxi arrived at Ha Na's house and as she got off Ha Na signaled Seo ee to call as soon as possible. A few more minutes of traveling, she arrived at her parents house.

She caught both of her parents in the lounge, watching a drama.

"Seo Hee-ah, what are you doing here?" Seo Hee's umma asked.

"Wow, nice to see you too, umma." Seo Hee replied sarcastically.

"Jagiya, did you forget to give Seo Hee her new house keys?" Seo Hee's appa laughed heartiy as he dug into his pockets. He handed her some keys and said.

"Your appa is getting older." He showed a fatherly laugh.

"Don't think of going back to that little shack of yours. I took all your belongings and put it in the new house."

Unknowingly, Seo Hee found herself inside another taxi, headed to her new house.

They drove into an empty road, surrounded with trees, secluding it away from the busy city life of Seoul. The car skidded to a stop in the middle of nowhere and the driver had already removed her belongings from the trunk and drove off.

"What's this!?" She dragged her luggages to the pebble covered path and found herself in front of a house which was almost all made out of glass, it was a relief that you really couldn't see through it.

She entered the house, revealing a white marble floored house. Seo Hee was awe-strucked at the sight.

All the walls were black, white and grey and the ceiling had a huge glass chandelier that glimmered under the sun.

*Beep

The doors unlocked which startled Seo Hee making her hide behind the kitchen island counter. She didn't have the time to appreciate the beauty of the kitchen.

"Oh~ Pretty house." A undeniable voice complimented. It was obviously L. Seo Hee decided to shock him so se jumped out of her position but failed cause she hit her head on the counter.

"OUCH!" She cried in pain as she rubbed the top of her head.

"What are you doing, hurting yourself?" L asked.

"I was going to...nothing..." She pouted when she realized, L porbably wouldn't even flinch if she did try to startle him. "The house is pretty isn't it?" L suddenly scoffed. "What?"

"Are you acting right now?" He asked monotonously.

"No. Why would I joke about the house being pretty?"

"Did the guys dared you to act again, so you could see them humiliate themselves?" L continued and to be honest, Seo Hee felt different emotions. She was guilty, but she was also hurt.

"No...I never acted to like something..." She whispered.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I'm pretty sure you were acting to be such a great wife to me." He explained.

"...Why would I act...I mean...I could be a great wife,right?" Seo Hee smiled, wanting the tense to ease down.

"I don't know cause I'm pretty sure you were acting."

Seo Hee's heart sank. She never planned to tell him that it was a dare cause se didn't take that seriously. She just took that chance so she could be in better terms with L. That's why she apologized that night. Seo Hee wanted to forgive him earlier but she couldn't make herself to. She didn't know why either, but she knew that she had forgiven L a long time ago. She was just stubborn.

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" L asked. "Sorry for making me think that you've forgiven me already, sorry for making my hopes up? What Seo Hee?"

"I'm sorry..."She didn't know why but tears treatened to fall. "Sorry for not telling you that I've forgiven you way before the trip, ans sorry for doing the dare but I didn't really do that if I already wanted to act like a good wife! You don't have to be such a jerk about it!"

"...Seo Hee-ah..." He called out as e saw tears rolling down her cheeks. He felt remorsed. He knew he couldn't stay mad at her. "...So we're good now? No more pretending that we're strangers?" Seo Hee nodded, wiping off her tears.

L's heart felt much lighter now.

He and Seo Hee are in good terms again.

Back to being friends.

That's right...friends.

Baby steps, Kim Myungsoo. We're taking baby steps.

No rushing means no pain.

 

 


LOL I bet you thought the lovey dovey scenes would start! Well NO!...not yet...>:D

'Cause I'm evil! MWAHAHHAHAHA

I sense a twist coming on the next chapter~~~~~

If you want to know the hint... highlight the text below~

(It probably won't work if you're on your mobile...Not sure)

If you dont then just wait for the next chappy~~~

HINT: *It's about Seo Hee's new brother HOHOHOHOHOHO!*

P.S sorry for grammar mistakes especially for some of the missing 'h' my keyboard's is being such a beach

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg