Going To Be Engaged In 1 Day...Seriously -_-

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Seo Hee's PoV

Let's be calm and rational about this, Seo Hee. I was literally pulling my hair off my head as soon as I excused myself to the little girl's room.

"Damn." I whispered under my breath as I dropped my phone in the perfectly dry sink. I was about to pick it up when it started ringing.

*Ha Na*

Perfect timing, chingu. I thought to myself sarcastically. Instead of ignoring the call, I hastily answered and hissed at her. "What do you want!?"

"Oh sorry, Ms Cranky Pants!" She insulted sarcastically. "Did I interrupt something."

"Sorry Ha Na. I'm just in a bad mood. I'm with my parents."

"That would explain everything."

"Yeah, but surprisingly they're not the one I'm only mad to."

"Oh my god, Did they just tell you the news?" She gasped on the other line. "I would be shocked too if I found out that I'm getting a new sibling."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I replied, utterly confused. "Ooh. Got to go. Future is literally waiting for me." Before I could even hear her reply I shut off my phone as my Umma walked in the toilets.

"What's taking you so long, dear?" My Umma held my shoulders. " I know it's a lot to process but please this is important. Plus, I have more news to give." She smiled lovingly, trying to smooth down the current situation.

"I think I know what your other news is." I muttered, definitely not enough for her to hear because the walked me out of the toilets, totally excited as I saw a smile plastered on her face.

"Sorry I took long." I bowed and apologized as my Umma kept nudging me with her elbows.

"Aww, not to worry dear. We're not in a rush."

" Really?" My eyes widened. " So the marriage..." I started, trying to hint something.

" Oh yes, It will not happen any sooner." Mrs. Kim reassured. " But..." I stopped my little imaginary party as she dropped the other annoying word. 'But' "The engagement announcement and party is a little bit of a rush.

"Rush?" I looked at Appa and Umma.

"It's going to be...Tomorrow." Mr. Kim said as slowly and careful as he could. At least he can understand the situation as I choked on my iced tea.

"Excuse me. I think I need to go to the toilets again."

"Your daughter is actually taking all these in better than any of the girls he talked to." I heard Mrs. Kim joked just before I completely disappeared.

Tomorrow...tomorrow...TOMORROW!?

My thoughts were once again interrupted by my phone. It was Ha Na again. "Yes call me at such awkward times, chingu" I greeted.

"Again, sorry Ms Cranky Pants"

"Might as well call me MRS Cranky Pants now..." I sighed.

"What are you talking about!?" She bombarded me with questions I really didn't want to answer right now.

"Sorry, Ha Na, I'm hanging up again." Like I said I hung up on her once again. I'm probably annoying her real bad right now but I really couldn't careless, especially with my current situation.

I fixed myself up before going out again in front of my parents and 'in-laws'. I smiled at them like nothing has happened.

"So, When am I going to see my 'Future' husband." I suddenly said. What the hell am I thinking?

"I like her already, yeobo. She's pretty. Very polite and yet so keen and sharp." Mrs. Kim complimented.

"Me too, jagiya. She will definitely be able to shape up our son." Mr. Kim laughed with the whole company heartily and I chuckled awkwardly.

Why am I agreeing to this? I could've ran away from this. Now I'm trapped.

I really don't want to be the cause of my father's business to go corrupt. If they were willing to go as far as giving their daughter to these people, they must seriously be so much important for Appa.

I seriously hope I won't die full of regrets. *Sigh*


Another L lacking chapter but don't worry you will be seeing L more  because he and Seo Hee will be engaged in a day. ㅋㅋㅋ

And definitely more of Infinite will come in the few chapters.

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg