Awkward Trip part 2

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

After what seemed like centuries for Sunggyu, The train had finallyskidded to a stop. Sungjong shook Seo Hee, waking her up in the process.

"Noona, We've arrived." Sungjong announced to the half asleep girl, whowas still resting her head onto Sunggyu's soulders.

"...oh..." Was the only thing that came out of . She stood up,groggily, still not noticing that she had been sleeping on Sunggyu for the last 3 hours. She followed Sungjong, leaving all the other boys in their seats to get her bags.

Sunggyu let out a loud sigh as soon as Sungyeol and Woohyun decided to help bring down the luggage. He stretched his arms, which was numb from not being able to move it.

"...hyung?..." L started.

"Oh? What?" He said as he clicked his stiff neck.

"You know I like her,right?"

"What?...Of course." Sunggyu laughed gawkily.

"Then...You'll help me, right?"

"Help you what?" He gawked at the younger lad.

"Help me get her back." As soon as his words came out of his mouth, Sunggyurealised what L was doing. He wanted him to make sure that Sunggyu didn't like her back.

"...Of course...I will." He responded to his dongsaeng, half-heartedly.

L noticed it but he knew Sunggyu too well. He knew he wouldn't betray himand he also knew his heart was probably just wavering.

"Thanks hyung." He smiled and left Sunggyu all by himself.

"Stop it, Sunggyu." He whispered to himself.

Seo Hee's PoV

"I can do it myself, Sungjong-ah." I playfully yanked my bags out of Sungjong's grasps. He laughed as I trip over nothing as soon as he lets go of my luggage. I fall backwards, waiting for the cold hard floor to hit my , fortunately someone was there to catch me. "Thanks."

"Stop playing around, Sungjong-ah." Woohyun warned the maknae. "Seo Hee could have been badly hurt." He smiled as he helped me stand back on my feet.

"Uhm...You can let go of my waist now, Woohyun-sshi." He smirked and tighten his arms around my waist, slightly lifting me off my feet.

"Not unless you start calling me oppa." Woohyun gave you a wink, which earned him a chuckle from me.

"Yah! Let go of my fiancee, you greasy tree!" L finally got out of the train who just, in time, caught his hyung back hugging Seo Hee and all she did was laugh along. "Let go."

"You jelly, my dear dongsaengie?~"He did a weird dance as soon as he got a good distance away from the fuming L. "You jelly 'Park Myungsoo'?"

"Yah! You know it's 'KIM'!!"

The rest of the guys laughed as they watched Woohyun run around in circles in the train station to avoid the fury of L.

"Ahh~ Finally grandpa's out~" Hoya and Dongwoo laughed at Sungyeol's remark.

"Shut up, choding." He started nagging at Sungyeol and also at Yadong. "Come on. We need to catch a taxi, probably two, to reach the cabin." Sunggyu, not just being the oldest one but also the leader-like one led all of us out of the station.

* * *

http://www.besthousedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Vashon-Island-Cabin-588x365.jpg
"Uwa~ It's so pretty!" I literally jumped out of the taxi, and jumped up and down to observe the beautiful rustic yet modern cabin. "Is this even counted as a cabin? It's a freaking mansion!"

"Auntie sure knows how to pick 'em." Dongwoo whistled.

The others looked at the house as if it was nothing but I was just too amazed. I know my parents are rich and all but I really never cared about the money or the company since Eli is there to succeed for them.

"Come on!" Sungyeol managed to snap me out of my awe and pushed me towards the door. Sunggyu opened the door revealing the fully furnished home. The smell of oak and lavender wafted all over the room, it was hypnotising. It made me feel as if I just wanted to drop to the floor and sleep.

The boys excluding L ran around the house finding their rooms, luckily enough, L's mom named all the doors making sure everyone wouldn't fight for the room.

"There's only 4 rooms, guys." Woohyun shouted.

"Yeah, auntie named all the doors." Hoya pointed out. "Me and Dongwoo are sharing. As usual~"Dongwoo high fived Hoya

"I'm assigned with...Woohyun." Sunggyu let out a sigh. "Why am I always with you!?" He whined, jumping up and down.

"There there, grandpa-gyu~"Woohyun laughed.

"I'm with Sungyeol hyung." Sungjong exclaimed. "That means..." All eyes averted to me and L and lop-sided grins started to pop out of their faces.

"OOOOHHHH~" The boys howled.

"What!?" L snapped. "I've slept with her already just so you know!"

I choked on nothing when those words came out of L's mouth. "Yah! It's not what you think!" I defended, my face turnning crimson red.

"EEYYYY~" The guys laughed as I buried my face on a pillow.