Precious

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Seo Hee's PoV

After L's and I third first meeting and second first date, the two of us grew another inch closer.

The only thing that has change was my parents, they've been acting...distant to me. Especially my mother.

Everytime our eyes meet, she looks like as if she was about to cry and she kept our conversations short and straight forward. Honestly, I did not like it one bit.

"Umma." I caught up wih her. I started massaging her shoulder but I felt her tense up. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing." She pulled away from me and I eyed her. "Okay, Appa and I have something to tell you, but promise me that you wont do anything rash." At the corner of my eye I saw Appa flinch.

Umma sat next to me and Appa as she let out a loud sigh. "You know we love you right?" She started, I didn't know why I had such a terrinle feeling in my chest.

"W-what's with the serious face?" I stuttered as I've never seen them like this. Umma and Appa held my hands tightly.

"Seo Hee-ah. We love you very, very much and we want to be truthful to you as much as possible..." My appa started. "...And this is probably the hardest thing we'll have to say to you, sweetheart." Umma nodded along.

"Umma...Appa..." Unknowingly, tears started to jerk out of my eyes and my mother already had a stream of tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Seo Hee...You're..." My umma hiccuped. "

"You're not our real daughter." Of course, appa always had to be the stronger one.

My mother collapsed on the sofa as she silently weeped. All appa could do was pat her back and say comforting words.

"Darling, I know Seo Hee wont like to see you like this."

I, on the other hand, felt absolute remorse. Wait no. I felt relieved.

"I already know that I'm not your real daughter." I replied to them calmly, after I wiped up the tears that fell from earlier. "I'm just glad that you guys professed to me rather than I, finding it out the hard and horrible way."

Both of them stared at me with surprise.

"...omo...You found out? Ottokhae?"

" I don't want to tattletale but it was Eli oppa." I smiled at the two of them, reassuring that I felt fine. "He told me when I turned 18. It was like a present."

"Aish...that kid."

"Eli oppa knew that you guys will have a hard time telling me and seeing my reaction right there and then, so he decided that he's going to take it all himself."

"Seo Hee-ah, we want you to meet your real family." Appa suddenly said, out of the blue. "She's missing you terribly."

My mother started to smile. "We've been terrible people to her..." Her smile wanted to fade but she refused it to do so. "...but we still are family, Seo Hee."

"What do you mean?" Okay, I was finally confused.

"Your real mother...she's my sister. And you have a real brother too."

I didn't know why but, excitement started to build up in my mind. 'I really hope he's younger than me. I want a dongsaeng for crying out loud!' I thought in my head.

"Here you go." Appa handed me a small note. "Go to her house. Now, before we take you back abroad again." He half joked.

"Thank you guys." I gave them a warm hug. "You'll always be my family. I love you two."

"We love you to, sweetie." Umma whispered.

After that short farewell, I got out of the house, excitement running through my veins. I've always wanted to meet my real family, ever since Eli told me the news. I got in the car and started to drive to my destination.

Billions of questions started going through my brain. "I wonder what they're like? I bet she's nice! Ooh! and I wonder about my brother? I hope they'll like me." I kept talking to myself as I parked the car along a drive way.

I stopped and started.

"This is it." I whispered myself some words of encouragement.

It was midday. The sun was blaring at me. I lloked atthe house and then the piece of paper in my hand. This is the house.

The house was...different, but it felt very home like. It was definitely smaller than our old place. Although, it looked very modern.

Before I could ring the doorbell, I noticed that the door was slightly agape. Hesistantly, I entered without permission. 'What could go wrong? It's my house too.' I thought.

Right in front, there was someone sitting on a bench, with a guitar in his hands.

And boy, he looked so familiar.

My feet rustled on some leaves on the floor. The person looked up and met eyes with me.

"Huh?...Seo Hee-sshi? What are you doing here?"

"..."

*blink*

*blink*

*blink*

"...KIM...Sunggyu-sshi...?"


tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg