Sweet

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

Seo Hee's PoV

After what seemed like days, we finally arrived at who knows where.

I thought the roads were just awfully cracked but in real life, we were actually driving on rocks.

Before I could step out of the car, Sungjong pulled me away from the handle and grabbed me. Before I knew it, my eyes were covered by some piece of cloth and Sungjong held my arms behind my back.

He pushed me along until I felt the ground under my feet. I tried to break free but Sungjong was stronger than I thought.

The heels I wore pained my ankles and the rocky path really didn't help one bit.

I took cautious steps to what felt like a quarter of a mile distance, I grew tired until I felt Sungjong's hands loosen around my wrists. I was free.

I turned around and slipped off the cloth that covered my eyes. Sungjong was gone.

I looked around and I was surrounded by trees. Endless trees. Did he bring me to a forest? The sun was already setting quickly.

"S-Sungjong-ie..." I called out nervously. I was about to turn around until I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my upper torso.

I froze right before I knew who it was. "L." I breathed out. He turned me to face him and his lips tugged into a huge grin.

"I haven't seen you in...forever." L said, his hands still on my shoulders. "Right?" I nodded.

It's true. I haven't seen L in...forever. He was always at work or I was always asleep.

"How's work?" I asked to fill the silence. We both started walking towards a lit up house just on the end. L just smiled as he slipped his hands to mine, interlocking our fingers.

"Be careful. It's a bit bumpy here." He warned as we walked through the dark and rocky terrain.

"What are we do--" I stopped and stared.

L noted the awe in my eyes and he chuckled.

My jaw literally dropped. The place looked magnificent. There was a tree house which was lit my thousands of Christmas lights, though it's nowhere that holiday.

"Come one up." He pulled me along to the tree.

"Did Sungjong know about the tree house cause if he did he's stupid to make me wear high heels and expect me to climb a ladder to a tree." I complained but L just continued to push me along.

Inside the tree house was a mat and a picnic basket, and honestly I hoped there would be some candles but maybe L wasn't that kind of guy.

"Since our first date wasn't so ideal, I'd like us to have a second first date." He informed as we both sat on the red plaid mat.

I laughed as I remembered our apparently first date. It seemed like ages ago when my parents surprised me about getting married.

"We're engaged so this isn't so weird right?" He asked shyly. A new face of L was revealing this evening. I nodded as I waited for him to set up the food.

L set out each and every box that was i side the basket. "As much to your surprise, I made all the food and knowing that it's me, don't judge so harshly. It's the first time I've cooked even for my friends." He rubbed his neck sheepishly after he handed me a pair of chopsticks.

To be frank, I actually thought that he would have hired cooks to make the food but knowing now that he made it all, I couldn't help but feel touched at the gesture. This L I was with right now was definitely putting himself into my good books.

"Well, I'm very delighted, Kim Myungsoo-sshi." I smiled.

"Actually I wanted this to be our official meeting. A new start." He started. "I mean our first meeting was a bit...err...eccentric. Our second was...well..disappointing."

"..." I didn't know where he was going but I felt relieved that he knew exactly what went wrong with our encounters and understandings.

Come on, if you met a guy for the very fist time by him appearing in your supposedly locked house and meeting him the second time by being introduced as your fiance and him being a heir to a HUGE and influential company, who wouldn't think it's a lie?

"Well. Ahem." He coughed and reached his hand out. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Myungsoo but I go by L as well. I'm the heir of one of South Korea's most successful companies."

I looked at his hand and shook it with a smile on my face. "I'm Kim Seo Hee, daughter of a business man both in Korea and the states. I major in photography."

The two of us smiled and shook our hands like idiots.

"Now this can be a good third first meeting for our second first date, don't you think?" L smiled and I nodded, agreeing to his statement.

 

Short Update and...long time no see guys TT_TT

I will repay by showing you these...

Hope this makes up for it...probably doesn't...but...yeah

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg