Perfect couple? As if!

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

As soon as they finished with all the paperworks, the two left the room to meet their parents.

"Oh. Seo Hee-ah! All done?" Seo Hee nodded stood by her parents.

"Why don't Myungsoo drive you to the hotel? We will meet you there for the conference." L's Appa pushed him lightly next to Seo Hee.

"Have a nice trip, you two." They bowed and left the building.

L opened the door but Seo Hee ignored him as she moved to the back seat and fastened her seat belt. He awkwardly closed it and went to the driver's seat. As Seo Hee was looking out the window, L kept stealing glances at her face before starting the engine and speeding up to the main roads.

Silence filed the air and it was bugging both of them.

"...*ahem*..."

Seo Hee took her phone out and played some random games to ease her mind. L the radio started humming along the upbeat song.

"..."

"..."

Their minds were occupied for a moment and then it hit them again.

"Um..." They both said in unison. L chuckled and Seo Hee couldn't hep but smile.

"You first." L offered.

"Ok. Umm..I was just going to ask how long till we get there. What were you going to say? "

"Oh just another 5 minutes and I was just going to ask what you're thinking of right now."  rubbed the back of his neck.

Seo Hee thought about it for a moment. Let's see, what am I thinking of? I seriously am starting to wonder why I'm engaged to you and why the hell did I agree to this. She just sighed and ended up not answering his question. L was kind of put down since he was really curious if she's still angry or not.

L and Seo Hee arrived at a clothing store, since they needed to pick up the new clothes that their umma's have picked for the press conference.

They separated at the changing stalls and decided to meet up after they change their clothes.

A few minutes passed, L was the first one to come out of the stall. He was wearing a neat plain black suit and tie and his hair was neatly styled. He sat on a chair in the corner of the shop, waiting for Seo Hee to come out.

Seo Hee's PoV

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at content. My umma can sure pick a dress. I felt all giddy inside. I always loved wearing dresses but sadly it's for some meaningless conference.

I walked out of the changing stall and looked for L, until I sensed someone staring at me.

"What!?" L snapped out of his little bubble and stood up. "Can you help me put this on." I asked him to put on the necklace that My umma asked me to wear.

"Uhhmm...Y-yeah!." He replied, a little bit too enthusiastic that he planned. L fumbled around nervously, trying to put on the jewelry. "There you go."

He held on to my shoulders and we both looked up, seeing our reflection in the mirror. I nervously backed away and signaled L that it was about time that we leave for the conference.

* * *

Arriving at the destination, all eyes averted to the couple and the press started taking pictures. Even from the outdoors, cameras were shuttering everywhere, making me feel dizzy. L noticed I was feeling uncomfortable; he used his own hands to cover my eyes and lead me to the building.

"...thanks..." I whispered, almost sounding mute.

He returned with a genuine smile and held my hands. The two us entered the room which again invited us with probably the brightest flashes of lights. I tried to bow as a greeting but L had quickly pulled me away, leaving the reporters disappointed.

"...Ahem...Hello everybody. I would like to thank you for coming to this special event...." L's appa started talking but I couldn't help to let my eyes wander around the room. All eyes were planted on the elderly except for L. He was still intently staring at me. I tried so hard to ignore it until he held my hand and said,

"Don't worry. You don't have to say anything later." As soon as I pulled a fake smile, a cameraman took his shot up close to us. I squinted and rubbed my eyes but he seemed to be so calm.

"...I would like my son to talk now." That was what his father had said last before he stood up and graciously made his way up the podium leaving me with no one, in a 8 chaired table.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed and started speaking about things that had definitely lost my interest.

Throughout the middle of the conference, the doors on the side of the room opened slightly and two heads popped from the gap. It took my interest and I stared intently at the 'mysterious beings'.

One by one, they entered the room, with their heads ducked and their backs slightly arched. All 6 of them entered. They covered their faces with pieces of paper and sneaked up on the table I was sitting in.

I stiffened and looked away as soon as one of the person caught me staring. I felt someone sit beside me but I tried focusing on L, who was still talking endlessly.

"Psst...Hey..." The guy on my right side whispered. I slowly turn my head to his side, facing him and I gasped quietly as soon as I saw his face.

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi?" I squinted my eyes in the darkened room. I ignored the other 5 more people, who was also piercing me with their gazes.

"Oh! You remember!" He said, gladly whilst rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey. Funny seeing you here, huh?" Sunggyu lied.

I forgot what he just said as something made my ears perked up

"...Kim Seo Hee-sshi. I'm glad to have met a wonderful person..." He paused and looked at me straight in the eyes. " Actually, It hasn't been long since we've met..."

Yeah right, I've met you months ago.

"...and we  might have not spent a lot of times together..."

Of course not, we just happened to have lived together...for a long time.

"...but I do know one thing. I know that when we will spend our time together, we will learn more and more things about ourselves..."

No comment.  

The lights flickered brighter as visitors and the press clapped and took more pictures as L made his way back to our table that was a filled up with strangers  

"Hey guys, what took you so long?" L asked the unknown guys. "And Sungjong-ah, move. I sit next to my wife."  

 "Gosh! She just your fiancée, still." The baby faced Sungjong. whined. "Not like she's all yours."

"She is mine, you idiot." L flicked the younger guy on the forehead.


WAHAHAHAHA  THis is just a filler to the next chapter that I will post in a couple of hours ! Wait for it!

Do most of you readers read in a computer/laptop or a smart phone?

Anyways MORE Infinite scenes in the next chapter <3!!

I updated for my 80th subbie in this story! (>.<)

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg