Cat & Pig (Dog)

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

 

(*Dugeun! Dugeun!" Seo Hee's heart thumped at the closeness of their bodies. Her palms started to sweat every seconds passed while her head was against his warm neck, his arms hugging her.)
 
 
 
"Y-yah~ L-let go~" Seo Hee started to feel even more nervous. *Why am I feeling nervous?!! This stupid cat!* She yanked L's hands away from her and stood up but, he pulled Seo Hee down, causing her full body to land on top of L. *Dugeun Degeun!*
 
L, who was still feeling pain groaned and flipped Seo Hee to his side, still his arms around her waist. The both laid down the single bed, fitting perfectly to each other's arms.
 
"Y-yah!" She squirmed but failed on getting out. She sighed and gave up, knowing L would never budge away and thought might as well make herself comfortable.
 
Little did Seo Hee know that L was fully concious and was smirking away. The twosome slept peacefully in each other's arms.
 
***
 
Seo Hee woke up alone, dumbfounded. She walked to her kitched and found a yellow post it note.
 
"You're probably awake. GOOD MORNING! I'm feeling alright now. Thanks. P.S. You look cute sleeping ^^"
 
Seo Hee looked at the note and to her suprise she felt happy knowing that the stranger is alright. She washed up and got ready for another day for school.
 
***
 
"Seo Hee ah. You better not ditch us again! or else!" Ha Na warned. She nodded and grabbed the girl's arms, linking them together. 
 
*OMG! He's so cute! Is He new! He looks so cool!*
 
"What's that?" The two friends peered down the hall where the noise was coming from. Crowds of students. Mostly girls. Sourounded the student reception area. "Who's there?" She asked her other colleuges.
 
Your PoV
 
"Oh, Hey Seo Hee sunbae-nim!" She greeted with a small bow. "There's a new student I think?" You nodded and continued to look around. Curious at the supposudely new student.
 
You shuffled around the crowds and made your way to the very front seeing a familiar figure standing in front of the reception area.
 
"Nevermind, I see her. Thank you very much." You heard hi say just after he winked at the lady behind the desk. "Seo Hee" 
 
"OH GOD" You murmured as the figure made his way towards you."What are you doing here?. This is my school." You hissed, not wanting anyone else to hear you.
 
"I'm picking you up. duh." He replied calmly.
 
"I didn't tell you to do that"
 
"Well, Let's go anyway." L dragged you away from the crowd, who stared at the two of you the whole time. You saw Ha Na with an I-can't-believe-you're-leaving-again look. You mouthed 'sorry' as you got dragged out of the school premises.
 
"Where are you taking me? Home is that way!" You pointed towards the other direction.
 
"Are you hungry? Let's eat." L held your hand and walked towards a dukkbokki store. 
 
"You're paying, right?" He nodded. "Good, I'm broke." You whispered the last bits but enough for him to hear.
 
"What would you like to order?" A middle aged woman came up, with a weird greasy smile.
 
"2 dukkbokki, please, noona" L ordered.
 
"AHAHAHAHA!" She cackled. "Such a sweet young boy! Calling me Noona!" She continued as she walked away from your table.
 
"Eww~ Do you have to do that?"
 
"What?" L looked at you with innocent eyes.
 
"Here you go." She looked at the both of you with the same greasy smile plastered on her face. "You two look so cute together. Say what, This food will be free of charge, just make sure to come by again."
 
"It's really OK we'll pay" You urged.
 
"You don't see nice youngsters around here anymore. Accept it, It's okay." The woman replied. "Next time you come by maybe meet my son and rub off your niceness to him. " She winked and left.
 
"Well, as they say in Japan, Itadakimasu~" He clasped his hands together and started diging in the food.
 
"Itadakimasu~" *He knows Japanese?* You started eating in silence, not awkward silence but a comfortable one. 
 
***
After the two of you ate you decided to walk the long way, home. You kept yawning and slowed down your pace, making L keep looking back just to wait for you to catch up.
 
"Seo Hee ah, hop on." He suddenly knelt down, wanting you to hop on his back.
 
"No!" You kept walking away. He sighed and all of a sudden L picked you up and carried you on his shoulders. "Y-yah Put me down"
 
"How about....No!" He kept walking as you wiggled and kicked around, to your suprise, L was very strong.
 
"Fine, you can carry me....properly." He finally put you down and you climbed up his back, wrapping your legs on his torso. "Stupid cat!" You hissed " I am warning you! I'm heavy and it's a long walk, You'll be like carrying a pig."
 
"Hmm...A cat carrying a pig....How normal"
 
"Why am I a pig!?"
 
" 'cause you said so yourself!"
 
"HMPF!" You scoffed.
 
"Fine. You'll be a puppy."
 
After that bizzare conversation, you felt sleepy again. You snuggled into the crook of L's neck, slowly drifting into sleep. Little did you know, L was smiling happily.
 

Short chappie...I haven't updated for a while...sorry guys but know I have 2 weeks off from school. How I love the Easter holidays!

Can   anyone guess who ajuhma's son is??

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg