Confusing

[HIATUS] That Damn Tramp!

[A/N: yourmedicine aka the original writer has always written in the past tense but I'm much more comfortable writing in the present. I hope you don't mind ^^]

Author's PoV

 

There's nothing like messing up with peoples brains and confusing them. Sunggyu and Seo Hee are casually sitting in Sungjong's dinner table with everybody present.

At first, Seo Hee was doubtful that the plan wouldn't work since she remembered the last time she tried to trick L with her brother Eli. He ended up busting them and making Seo Hee a complete embarrassment.

But this time, Sunggyu tells her that she shouldn't worry because the plan is fool-proof. He also tells Seo Hee how L feels about him and her being together.

"So...How come you guys came together?" Woohyun asks breaking the silence in the room. 

They all stop with their food that Sungjong had especially prepared for the night and looks up to Seo Hee and Sunggyu who are sat, closely together.

Seo Hee shrugs and Sunggyu awkwardly laughs.

"We just happened to be together when Jonggie called, right, Seo Hee-ah?" He tilts his head to Seo Hee, cutely making everybody's eyes widen in surprise.

L shifts closer to Seo Hee and just looks at her with a plain expression.

All of a sudden, Dongwoo cracks into a fit of laughter. "Hyung! Aegyo and you don't go well together."

"Don't tease Sunggyu oppa."

L flinches at the name alike when he heard how Sunggyu called her in such manner that they look like they've been together forever. He keeps his face calm but he gulps silently, moistening up his drying throat.

"Eat, stop talking guys." Sungjong grins and breaks the tension. Although he and Seo Hee aren't quite the best of friends, he's the closest one out of all of them, minus L of course. But he feels like Sunggyu is actually closer than he thinks. Sungjong decides to not speak on it and just continue to observe for a while, and see what's up.

L is too infatuated with Seo Hee to even think of what ever possible reason him and her are being so familiar with each other. He's mad enough with Sunggyu from the trip they had a few weeks ago and had actually warned the elder to stop whatever he's feeling in the most possibly discreet way without him seeming at all clingy to Seo Hee.

They all go back to the food but they all know that at some point tonight, more questions will arise about how Sunggyu and Seo Hee had magically became closer in a few amount of time.

Sunggyu and Seo Hee snicker together when they met eyes in the middle of the dinner, only causing everyone to look their way.

"What?" Hoya asks, a small smile on his face.

"Nothing." Seo Hee grins and waves her hands in front, signaling her innocence.

L eyes her from the corner, watching the crease in her eyes wrinkle together as she grins widely and secretly looks at Sunggyu at the same time, who cracks into a smile as well. L breathes heavily and lets out a sigh, slightly of frustration but more of confusion.

-

Dinner comes to an end and Seo Hee and Sunggyu offers to clean up while the rest sit on the living room and wait.

"Those two are hitting it off, aren't they?" Sungyeol guffaws as everybody's eyes bore holes into the backside of Seo Hee and Sunggyu who are laughing whilst washing the dishes.

They don't here what they're talking about but from the loud laughs, they imagine that Sunggyu must have said something funny.

"I bet he's tattle tailing about our secrets." Woohyun glares  at the back of Sunggyu's head.

L keeps his mouth shut, but his expression says it all with eyes squinted so thinly, you barely see his dark pupils.

When Seo Hee looks back, all 6 of the boys turn their head away and pretend they are busy with something. Hoya and Dongwoo pretends to have been busy playing rock, paper, scissors, Sungjong and Woohyun are battling for the aegyo title whilst Sungyeol and L pretend that they are immersed in an upside-down copy of a National Geographic magazine about volcanoes.

Seo Hee laughs to herself and Sunggyu and as soon as her eyes leave the rest of the guys they all sigh in relief and start staring at them again.

"Yah! L isn't doing anything." Seo Hee whispers while he slaps Sunggyu's hands which is submerged in the bubbly water.

"Well, we can't do anything too provocative in front of them, that would be just too weird and trust me inside L is a boiling bowl of tomato soup."

"Really? You're comparing his feelings to a bowl of soup."

"Correction, tomato soup. It's red."

"You are so weird." Seo Hee laughs out loud and pushes Sunggyu with her sides, causing him to bump  on the wall. They both erupt to fits of laughter and the six eyes that are observing them are close to screaming their heads off, in confusion. "I can't believe I'm relatd to you." She whispers closely to Sunggyu's ear and they laugh again.

And to L, that does it.

He stands from his seat, surprising everyone but the buy 'couple' by the kitchen."Here he comes." Sunggyu whispers, only for Seo Hee to hear.

"Hey L." Seo Hee smiles inocently as he separates Sunggyu and her away from each other.

The rest who are behind, looks at the scene interestingly.

"Hyung, I'll take it  from here." L grits his words out of his teeth and signals Sunggyu to take off his rubber gloves and hand it to him.

"No, we're almost finish, anyways. There's no point." He replies, ignoring L's command.

Sungyeol and Woohyun look at each other making 'o' shpaes with their mouths whle Hoya and ongwoo stare blankly.

"No. I insist. hyung.." L emphasises on the 'hyung' and stares him down.

"Seriously."

"Seriously."

They do a staring contest then breaks it at the same time just to look at Seo Hee.

"Who would you like to do the dishes with?" They both say at the same time, makinjg Seo Hee jump at their synchronization.

"...umm.." They look at her expectantly. "Well, since you two seem eager to do it them, you do it together." 

L blinks a couple of time, not believing she just said that and Sunggyu laughs at his reaction.

"Here you go." Seo Hee grins and hands L her pair of pink rubber gloves and run to the space in the couch next to Sungjong.

L scoffs as soon as she leaves their side and annoyingly put on the gloves and he scrubs the invisible dirt on the dishes vigorously.

"Easy there, tiger. Don't break it." Sunggyu laughs.

"Shut up. I hate you."

"What did I do now?"

-

The night is almost to its peak and no one is still planning to leave. They are all busy playing on Sungjong's game consoles excepts for the owner and Seo Hee who decided to just watch from the sideline. Plus she finds it funny that L tries his very best defeating Sunggyu to every game they play.

She stands up to get a drink and Sungong follows.

"Hey, what was that about?" 

"What's what about?"

"You know, all the 'close-y-close-y' scene with Sunggyu hyung."

"What. I've always been close with all of you guys." Seo Hee taks a gulp in the cold water she just poured out for herself.

Sungjong eyes her hard before she starts laughing, slighlty spewing out the water she just drunk all over Sungjong's shirt. "Yah!"

The guys in the living room don't hear anything as Hoya shouts in victory when Sungjong screamed like a girl.

"S-sorry." Seo Hee looks at him apologetically and dabs a tea towel on the wet patches on his shirt.

"Why are you so giddy today?" Sungjong sighs.

"Can you keep a secret?"

Sungjong'seys sparkle. He loves nothing more than he loves secrets. "Of course."

"Sunggyu's my brother."

"..."

"well?"

"..."

"Sungjong?"

"..."

Sungjong doesn't say anything but instead he picks up a glass and pours water on it and drinks it. But as he drinks, he does a spit take in the end.

"Dude!" Seo Hee hits him as he spat all over her, even more than she did to him,

"Brother?!" He silently hisses. tryoing to be very quiet about it.

Seo Hee nods, a grin present in her face.

"Come on, Sungjong, play along, alright?"

 


Author's Corner:

First chapter for me.

I hope it reached you expectations <3

Let's be good friends

tumblr_lzdtxeW3uG1r7naw6o1_250.jpg<< These are so cute